Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Old Aug 26th 2009, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

spaa will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Originally Posted by Martin99
I would be grateful to hear of others' actual experience of the timeline between making an application to the CIO in Sydney, NS and receiving the email acknowledgement. I have followed previous posts and the Trackitt information but there does not yet appear to be much precedent information to assess the efficiency of the new system.

My own FSW application pack was received by the CIO on 17 June, 2009. As yet, I have heard nothing. It would be good to hear how other people are doing with applications submitted in say May and June this year.

Cheers

Martin
Mine was applied in old rule....guess won't help..
Old Aug 26th 2009, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

zippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant future

Well it's finally arrived. Got email this morning from CIO telling us to submitt whole package to visa office. Don't know whether to laugh or cry! This was supposed to be great news but a change of circumstances have put a huge dampner on it!

Will try and keep positive and hope that the visa office will look favourably on our change of circumstances. One can live in hope.

(SW cat 2 sent to CIO 14th June. Bankers draft cashed 17th July. 120 day email received 26th August.)
Old Aug 30th 2009, 4:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by zippadydoda
Well it's finally arrived. Got email this morning from CIO telling us to submitt whole package to visa office. Don't know whether to laugh or cry! This was supposed to be great news but a change of circumstances have put a huge dampner on it!

Will try and keep positive and hope that the visa office will look favourably on our change of circumstances. One can live in hope.

(SW cat 2 sent to CIO 14th June. Bankers draft cashed 17th July. 120 day email received 26th August.)
Sorry to hear that it is not all good news. I hope it works out the way you want it.

Cheers
Old Aug 30th 2009, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

zippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Martin99
Sorry to hear that it is not all good news. I hope it works out the way you want it.

Cheers
Thanks for that, and all the very best with your application.
Old Aug 31st 2009, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

Steez1982 will become famous soon enoughSteez1982 will become famous soon enough

heard back - declined
Old Aug 31st 2009, 5:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steez1982
heard back - declined
Hi
Sorry to hear your bad news, did CHC give a reason.
Regards
Joinerboy
Old Aug 31st 2009, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

Steez1982 will become famous soon enoughSteez1982 will become famous soon enough

like we knew, my arrange employment (ie; the job I'm working in now in Canada) didn't have an AEO/LMO attached
Old Aug 31st 2009, 6:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steez1982
like we knew, my arrange employment (ie; the job I'm working in now in Canada) didn't have an AEO/LMO attached
Do you have any other options
regards
Joinerboy
Old Aug 31st 2009, 6:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Forgot to ask where snouts in Canada you are
Old Aug 31st 2009, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

no other options. I'm in Calgary on BUNAC, runs out on Nov 15 so looks like I'll be leaving.
Old Aug 31st 2009, 7:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi
I've Pm'd you
regards
Joinerboy
Old Sep 1st 2009, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

Flyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really nice

We sent our full 'new rules' application to our lawyer in Canada today, where he will be checking and sending to London by 11th October
Old Sep 1st 2009, 7:48 pm
passport photo

Hammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Flyingscottie
We sent our full 'new rules' application to our lawyer in Canada today, where he will be checking and sending to London by 11th October
nice one, all the best, hope it's a swift process
Old Sep 1st 2009, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Full package sent to London UK today - 120 email was Aug 13th
Old Sep 1st 2009, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by burton bunch
Full package sent to London UK today - 120 email was Aug 13th
I am so pleased for you. Hope you get PR soon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.