Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Old Jan 21st 2010, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
Martin,
When are you hoping to go and do you have any jobs lined up?
linsy
Linsy

We are planning a trip this summer to land. I will take the opportunity to meet a couple of firms in my industry. I am not sure I want to work for someone else, though, as I have had my own company over here for a number of years.

Cheers

Martin
Old Jan 21st 2010, 9:35 am
Future Albertan

Kaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Martin
Old Jan 21st 2010, 10:27 am

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Martin99
I picked up the passports from CHC today. There they were - OUR VERY OWN PR VISAS!!!!!!!!!!
Great news - congrats
Old Jan 21st 2010, 12:19 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

From here....... (Our thread starter)
I would be grateful to hear of others' actual experience of the timeline between making an application to the CIO in Sydney, NS and receiving the email acknowledgement. I have followed previous posts and the Trackitt information but there does not yet appear to be much precedent information to assess the efficiency of the new system.

My own FSW application pack was received by the CIO on 17 June, 2009. As yet, I have heard nothing. It would be good to hear how other people are doing with applications submitted in say May and June this year.

Cheers

Martin
To here..............

I picked up the passports from CHC today. There they were - OUR VERY OWN PR VISAS!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Martin, I am very pleased for you, hope you'll keep an eye on the rest us?

Charlie
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 2:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by purple80
From here....... (Our thread starter)

To here..............

Congratulations Martin, I am very pleased for you, hope you'll keep an eye on the rest us?

Charlie

Thanks, Charlie

It seems five minutes ago that we started the thread.

I will most certainly continue to watch our group as they pass through the system. Let's hope all of us are successful.

Cheers

Martin
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 2:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kaye.
Congratulations Martin
Originally Posted by Bali2010
Great news - congrats

Many thanks, Kaye and Bali.
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 3:22 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

really chuffed for you martin
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 5:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Alphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to behold

Hi Martin

Huge congratulations for you and your family, hopefully we won't be too far behind you now our Meds and RPRF have been sent back to London.

All the best to you and for your move

Mags
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 6:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by burton bunch
really chuffed for you martin
Originally Posted by mags1972
Hi Martin

Huge congratulations for you and your family, hopefully we won't be too far behind you now our Meds and RPRF have been sent back to London.

Mags

Many thanks, Both.
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 6:35 am
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mags1972
Hi Martin

Mags
Not long now, I'm sure.
It's great to see most people moving along so quick. Really motivating.
lins
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Alphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to behold

Not long now, I'm sure.
lins
Thanks Linsy, hope you get your 120 day letter soon, they seem to be flying along right now with the applications.
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 9:58 am

lancashirebird is an unknown quantity at this point

Not long now, I'm sure.
lins
we sent ours in just before you, so as soon as i get my 120 day email i will let you know
Fingers crossed it is soon
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lancashirebird
we sent ours in just before you, so as soon as i get my 120 day email i will let you know
Fingers crossed it is soon
What date did you send yours in? We were expecting the email this week, but judging by Bali2010's timing we have another 3 weeks to go.
lins
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 11:12 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

What date did you send yours in? We were expecting the email this week, but judging by Bali2010's timing we have another 3 weeks to go.
lins
They are taking about 67 days to turn applications around at the moment. I would expect you to hear on 1st Feb.

Last edited by AmyDavid; Jan 22nd 2010 at 11:15 am.
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

StopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant future

Hi guys
I have a query. I’m currently in Canada working for a company whilst on a 1 year working holiday visa.
They currently aren’t sponsoring me as I’ve already applied for my FSW1 visa - but they asked me if the process could be made quicker if they sent a letter on my behalf to immigration in London saying that they have a job waiting for me?
Do you think this would work?
I would have thought they would need to sponsor me properly and id have to restart the process or change my application?
Thoughts?
Thanks for your help
STC

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.