Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Secret Harbour Gathering?

Secret Harbour Gathering?

Old Aug 19th 2007, 4:46 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Secret Harbour Gathering?

Thanks to you lot, too

We had a fab night and it was lovely to meet you all. Our neighbour was a bit of an 'unexpected extra' though )

I'd really like to keep in contact with you all. Now ther weather's getting nicer, we'll have to get our bums into gear and organise a few more events.

Thanks again for coming and making the effort. Look forward to seeing you all again very soon

Jules and the crew xxx
Old Aug 19th 2007, 4:52 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by claire33
Hi,

Thanks for a great evening .

Was really good to meet everyone, look forward to the next time

Claire
Shouldn't you be at work, Missus? How's Doris

Jules x
Old Aug 19th 2007, 4:53 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by julesandco
Thanks to you lot, too

We had a fab night and it was lovely to meet you all. Our neighbour was a bit of an 'unexpected extra' though )

I'd really like to keep in contact with you all. Now ther weather's getting nicer, we'll have to get our bums into gear and organise a few more events.

Thanks again for coming and making the effort. Look forward to seeing you all again very soon

Jules and the crew xxx
Your neighbour was funny

I don't mind having the next one at mine, means you lot can come up to see the hillbillies

Just don't take the round trip via Perth city
Old Aug 19th 2007, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

claire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant future

Shouldn't you be at work, Missus? How's Doris

Jules x
Been and returned....was a bit of an effort getting up this morning though!!

Doris is still hanging on in there

Claire xx
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 6:46 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry this is a bit late Jules...i'm finally back on line ....but thank you for a lovely evening.
Hopefully do it again soon
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 6:51 am

Originally Posted by SalSa
Sorry this is a bit late Jules...i'm finally back on line ....but thank you for a lovely evening.
Hopefully do it again soon
Thanks for coming

Hopefully we'll do something again soon - watch this space

Jules x
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

fings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for coming

Hopefully we'll do something again soon - watch this space

Jules x

hello all not been on this site for a while and was gutted i missed the meet up when i read this
would be interested in a get together with you all in the near future
only been in secret harbour 4 months and love it
regards dave,jane and the 2 brats
Old Sep 4th 2007, 1:52 am

Hello Boys and Girls; hope you are all well.

I just wondered if you all fancied keeping the momentum going with another get together?

Now the weather's getting warmer, we could venture outside to Kings Park maybe? I think its the Synergy parkland where they've got the pond and the Dinosaur park for the kids? There are lots of free BBQs and a lovely cafe.

Anyhow, let us know what you think! Rachie should be over now (although it's probably a little early for her to be on here ) and Fings: THERE'S A GET TOGETHER COMING UP

I was thinking about a fortnight's time - 22nd / 23rd? We could watch the weather and pick the best day.

If you fancy it, let me know - unless you have any better suggestions of where to go / what to do? I'm always open to offers

Thanks guys!

Jules x
Old Sep 4th 2007, 3:33 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Well we are finally here...still trying to sort everything out but failing miserably, everything takes so long to do here. Anyway look forwards to seeing you all soon at the next meeting...xx
Old Sep 4th 2007, 12:12 pm
patience is a virtue !!!!

jo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the rough

Hi Jules,

Yes summer is coming we would be up for it, Kings park sounds good...let us know when.

Hi Rachie, be good to meet you,

Jo
Old Sep 4th 2007, 12:45 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

We'll be up for meeting too.....that weekend may be a bit dodgy for us though (eldest is 15 that weekend and not sure what he's doing) but we'll try

Do we have to travel that far though
Old Sep 4th 2007, 12:53 pm

Originally Posted by SalSa
Do we have to travel that far though
Not at all It was just a suggestion. I'm sure you lot can some up with a lot better ideas

Good to hear that you fancy another get together though! My son will be 10 on the 25th (if he lives that long )

Jules
Old Sep 4th 2007, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

claire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant future

Count us in too

Claire
Old Sep 4th 2007, 5:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzzieNurse
Well we are finally here...still trying to sort everything out but failing miserably, everything takes so long to do here. Anyway look forwards to seeing you all soon at the next meeting...xx

Glad to see you arrive safely. Keep smiling
Old Sep 4th 2007, 11:17 pm
Love it here!

Not at all It was just a suggestion. I'm sure you lot can some up with a lot better ideas

Good to hear that you fancy another get together though! My son will be 10 on the 25th (if he lives that long )

Jules
Just found out he wants to go shopping in Perth on the Saturday so we could make it after.....as long as the weather's ok

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.