Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Secret Harbour Gathering?

Secret Harbour Gathering?

Old Aug 12th 2007, 11:08 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Secret Harbour Gathering?

Originally Posted by julesandco
If you fancy

It'd nice good to meet the infamous Man from Aston.

You would be more than welcome

Just let me know if you're serious and I'll send you our address details.

Jules x
yes im serious,,,looking forward to it..
Old Aug 12th 2007, 11:10 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Jules

are you sure you really want to meet the Aston Man!!!

seriously though He's a really nice chilled out chap with a lovely family!
Old Aug 12th 2007, 12:02 pm

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
no probs..lookin forward to it...
Excellent. I've get the rocking chair ready on the porch for the hillbillies

Really looking forward to it!

Any more for any more?

Jules x
Old Aug 12th 2007, 12:05 pm

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam
Jules

are you sure you really want to meet the Aston Man!!!

I want to meet the long-suffering Mrs Aston. And get her a BIG drink

Oh - and I want a quote for my wall

Jules x
Old Aug 12th 2007, 12:12 pm

Excellent. I've get the rocking chair ready on the porch for the hillbillies

Really looking forward to it!

Any more for any more?

Jules x
Sam and Aston, what are the names and ages of your kids?

Thanks,

Jules x
Old Aug 12th 2007, 12:12 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

I want to meet the long-suffering Mrs Aston. And get her a BIG drink

Oh - and I want a quote for my wall

Jules x
by god.................shes need a bloody big drink
Old Aug 12th 2007, 12:14 pm
Sam
here and staying

mine are 12 and almost 11

Ast's are 8 or was it 9 and 4 (i think, if i'm wrong its only by a year)

I answered Ast just in case he's headed off to bed already as he's getting on a bit

Have sent names via PM!

Last edited by Sam; Aug 12th 2007 at 12:15 pm. Reason: add a bit coz i forgot!
Old Aug 13th 2007, 3:10 am

Originally Posted by Sam
mine are 12 and almost 11

Ast's are 8 or was it 9 and 4 (i think, if i'm wrong its only by a year)

I answered Ast just in case he's headed off to bed already as he's getting on a bit

Have sent names via PM!
I didn't get your PM if you sent it Sam.

We'll do a BBQ (weather permitting ). I think it's forecasting late showers; fingers crossed they are very late showers; although hopefully copious amounts of wine will have been drunk by then and we'll be past caring if we get wet or struck by lightening!!

I'll have the playstation set up for the older kids and there'll be plenty of toys for the littler ones to play with.

If we supply the meat and rolls etc and a bit of salad; could you bring a side dish or a dessert and something for you to drink? I'll have cordial / fizzy for the kids. Is that OK?

If the weather turns really pants, we'll review things - might be McDonalds round the fire

Hope these arrangements are OK for everyone. I'll be in touch later in the week with contact details.

Jules
Old Aug 13th 2007, 4:40 am
Forum Regular

littlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nice

We'll do a BBQ (weather permitting ). I think it's forecasting late showers; fingers crossed they are very late showers; although hopefully copious amounts of wine will have been drunk by then and we'll be past caring if we get wet or struck by lightening!!

I'll have the playstation set up for the older kids and there'll be plenty of toys for the littler ones to play with.

If we supply the meat and rolls etc and a bit of salad; could you bring a side dish or a dessert and something for you to drink? I'll have cordial / fizzy for the kids. Is that OK?

If the weather turns really pants, we'll review things - might be McDonalds round the fire

Hope these arrangements are OK for everyone. I'll be in touch later in the week with contact details.

Jules
Sounds fab let's hope the rain stays away, if not I'm sure we'll make the best of the evening. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Take care

Nicky
Old Aug 13th 2007, 5:05 am

Originally Posted by littlenick
Sounds fab let's hope the rain stays away, if not I'm sure we'll make the best of the evening. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Take care

Nicky
WooHoo
Old Aug 14th 2007, 2:11 am
Just Joined

buffy1968 will become famous soon enoughbuffy1968 will become famous soon enough

If you fancy

It'd nice good to meet the infamous Man from Aston.

You would be more than welcome

Just let me know if you're serious and I'll send you our address details.

Jules x
We won't be able to make it this weekend but hope to catch up with you soon.Hope it all goes well!Cheers buffy1968
Old Aug 14th 2007, 2:41 am

Originally Posted by buffy1968
We won't be able to make it this weekend but hope to catch up with you soon.Hope it all goes well!Cheers buffy1968
Thanks Buffy!

Hopefully this will be the start of things to come and we'll be having a lot of get togethers!

Look forward to meeting you sometime soon.

Jules
Old Aug 14th 2007, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

claire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant future

We'll do a BBQ (weather permitting ). I think it's forecasting late showers

Jules
just checked the forecast for saturday and it is looking good, fine and 24 degrees

Claire
Old Aug 14th 2007, 6:33 am

Originally Posted by claire33
just checked the forecast for saturday and it is looking good, fine and 24 degrees

Claire
Juvvly jubbly

Jules
Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:58 am

Juvvly jubbly

Jules
Hi guys,

I think I've sent everyone a PM now with the address details for Sat. If anyone hasn't got this, give me a shout and I'll re-send.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Jules x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.