Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Secret Harbour Gathering?

Secret Harbour Gathering?

Old Jul 14th 2007, 3:40 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Secret Harbour Gathering?

Seeing as there's a thriving BE expat community in Secret Harbour (and the surrounding suburbs), I wondered if anyone fancied a get together?

I know that it's Winter and we're all feeling a little lethargic, but it could be a good opportunity to start some new friendships ready for the sociable summer season

If anyone fancies a get together, let me know and I'll get my thinking cap on as to when and where.

It'd be cool to meet some new friends

Jules x
Old Jul 14th 2007, 1:20 pm
Just Joined

Belinda.Ian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Secret Harbour Gathering?

Hi I`m new to this site and we live in Singleton just down from secret harbour and would love to meet up ,met up last week with some lovely people at the coffee shop by the beach
look forward to the meet
Old Jul 14th 2007, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

claire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant future

Hi Jules,

Count us in

Claire
Old Jul 14th 2007, 2:27 pm

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Belinda.Ian
Hi I`m new to this site and we live in Singleton just down from secret harbour and would love to meet up ,met up last week with some lovely people at the coffee shop by the beach
look forward to the meet
Was that on Tuesday or Wednesday at the foreshore?
Old Jul 14th 2007, 3:37 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by julesandco
hi yes it was on tuesday
Old Jul 15th 2007, 1:21 pm
Just Joined

Hi Julie i think you`ve sent me a pm but i can`t recieve it so i don`t know what you said sorry
Old Jul 15th 2007, 2:30 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

We're meeting again on Tuesday, about 1pm
Old Jul 16th 2007, 5:47 am

Originally Posted by SalSa
I was there; sitting at the next table with my kids! I recognised Anne, but didn't say 'Hi' incase she thought I was a nutter and didn't remember me (we only met once, very briefly).

Is this a regular get together, or just because the kids are on hols?

Jules
Old Jul 16th 2007, 6:45 am

Originally Posted by claire33
Hi Jules,

Count us in

Claire
Cool, Claire!

Will see if there's a little more interest from the 'yokels' and get something organised! It's always nice to meet more friends and hubby especially is feeling a little isolated at the mo.

Will be in touch!

Jules x
Old Jul 16th 2007, 9:09 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

I was there; sitting at the next table with my kids! I recognised Anne, but didn't say 'Hi' incase she thought I was a nutter and didn't remember me (we only met once, very briefly).

Is this a regular get together, or just because the kids are on hols?

Jules
What are you like??!!!
There were lots of newbies there last week and we've arranged to meet tomorrow.....who knows after that?!!!

Try and come tomorrow...will be good to meet you! Anne's not coming though, she's busy.

Sally
Old Jul 16th 2007, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

claire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant future

Hi,

Hoping to join you tomorrow, how will I know who you are??

Claire
Old Jul 16th 2007, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

Jode is an unknown quantity at this point

Count me in, was there very briefly last week, great bunch look forward to seeing you all.

Jodie
Old Jul 17th 2007, 12:04 am
Love it here!

Originally Posted by claire33
Hi,

Hoping to join you tomorrow, how will I know who you are??

Claire
We'll be the only big group of women there so don't worry!

Look forward to meeting you and seeing you again Jodie!

Sally
Old Jul 17th 2007, 1:25 am
Just Joined

We'll be the only big group of women there so don't worry!

Look forward to meeting you and seeing you again Jodie!

Sally
Morning Sally, your up early
weather looks great
see you later
Belinda
Old Jul 17th 2007, 2:11 am
Forum Regular

littlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nice

Morning all

Looking forward to seeing you all this afternoon, weather looking good. See ya later

Nicky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.