Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Secret Harbour Gathering?

Secret Harbour Gathering?

Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:29 am
Forum Regular

littlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nice
Default Re: Secret Harbour Gathering?

Hi all

We will try and make it as well
Old Sep 5th 2007, 2:21 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
Glad to see you arrive safely. Keep smiling
Yeah sorry bout that...I haven't got a mobile sorted out yet. I kinda hit the ground running going to job intervies etc...now I cant get my hands on my money. Oh well it will all come together...loving it so far. Talk soon honey xx
Old Sep 6th 2007, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

fings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by julesandco
Hello Boys and Girls; hope you are all well.

I just wondered if you all fancied keeping the momentum going with another get together?

Now the weather's getting warmer, we could venture outside to Kings Park maybe? I think its the Synergy parkland where they've got the pond and the Dinosaur park for the kids? There are lots of free BBQs and a lovely cafe.

Anyhow, let us know what you think! Rachie should be over now (although it's probably a little early for her to be on here ) and Fings: THERE'S A GET TOGETHER COMING UP

I was thinking about a fortnight's time - 22nd / 23rd? We could watch the weather and pick the best day.

If you fancy it, let me know - unless you have any better suggestions of where to go / what to do? I'm always open to offers

Thanks guys!

Jules x
yes would love to come along
have pm,ed you
regards dave,jane,chloe,and the brats
Old Sep 6th 2007, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

carolynbubble is a jewel in the roughcarolynbubble is a jewel in the roughcarolynbubble is a jewel in the roughcarolynbubble is a jewel in the rough

Hi All
Been watching all your posts and wishing I was there! Still wont be long.
Hope to rent Tuarts Retreat in Sh for 2 weeks 10th Nov untill we find something longer term before we buy.
Hope to catch up with you all soon.
Have a nice day when you meet up
Carolyn
Old Sep 6th 2007, 12:12 pm

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolynbubble
Hi All
Been watching all your posts and wishing I was there! Still wont be long.
Hope to rent Tuarts Retreat in Sh for 2 weeks 10th Nov untill we find something longer term before we buy.
Hope to catch up with you all soon.
Have a nice day when you meet up
Carolyn
It's good that so many of you fancy another get together!!!

I'll keep an eye on the weather and we'll have a conflab nearer the time as to meet on the Saturday or Sunday.

Do you think we should throw the invite open to others, or keep it 'just us special people'

Keep in touch guys!

Jules x
Old Sep 8th 2007, 4:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Jules,

just spoke to you. working at this time as you know. so I'll get to the next one

sorry not been on ex pats, Mother turned up in WA and then I had to take her back lol. quick turn around.
long story lol

Speak to you all soon have a great time

lace xxxx
Old Sep 10th 2007, 8:41 am
Just Joined

buffy1968 will become famous soon enoughbuffy1968 will become famous soon enough

Hi all,we would love to meet up with you at the next meet up.We have now moved into our house in rockingham, however we are still awaiting our container (taking ages to clear customs!).Boys are now settling into school and making new friends,we would like to make some too.Look forward to meeting youbuffy1968
Old Sep 10th 2007, 10:25 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by buffy1968
Hi all,we would love to meet up with you at the next meet up.We have now moved into our house in rockingham, however we are still awaiting our container (taking ages to clear customs!).Boys are now settling into school and making new friends,we would like to make some too.Look forward to meeting youbuffy1968
Cool Buffy!

Keep checking back to the thread and I'll post the day and time......

Jules x
Old Sep 12th 2007, 2:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

Seeing as there's a thriving BE expat community in Secret Harbour (and the surrounding suburbs), I wondered if anyone fancied a get together?

I know that it's Winter and we're all feeling a little lethargic, but it could be a good opportunity to start some new friendships ready for the sociable summer season

If anyone fancies a get together, let me know and I'll get my thinking cap on as to when and where.

It'd be cool to meet some new friends

Jules x
hi Jules

been in safety bay since the 20th aug., now that we r a little more organised, int. , and things , would love to meet up with u all.
whens the next meet?
already know and met with rach.,

claire
xxxxx
Old Sep 12th 2007, 3:05 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jules

Have you sorted out day and time yet????
Old Sep 12th 2007, 12:04 pm

Originally Posted by Sam
Hi Jules

Have you sorted out day and time yet????
I was going to post it yesterday - about the weather being better on Sunday, when I realised it was the weekend after! Dozy moo!

So, I shall see what the weather's like for next weekend (22 / 23rd) and then rally the troops!
Old Sep 17th 2007, 5:34 am

OK BOYS AND GIRLS:

The weather forecast looks like this for next weekend:

Saturday Fine day. Min 13 Max 21
Sunday Fine day. Showers overnight. Min 10 Max 23

So, given that (and the fact that there will be some newbies and there isn't a lot you can do on a Sunday), I propose that we meet in the Synergy parkland area - between the Vietnam memorial and the Zamia cafe on Sunday 23rd

See here for map if you don't know where this is: http://www.bgpa.wa.gov.au/o/content/view/285/

I'll be there with my brood from 12 onwards and I'll PM everyone who's interested in coming with my mobile number - so you're not wandering round like a numpty

Hopefully this will suit everyone. Let me know if you can make it. We look forward to seeing all the old faces again and meeting a few new ones

Jules x
Old Sep 17th 2007, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

claire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant future

Hi jules,

Sunday is good for us, look forward to seeing everyone.

Claire
Old Sep 17th 2007, 7:30 am

Irishbloo's just told me that there's a fairy day on at Kings Park on the Sunday, so if you have any little fairies that may be interested, have a look here:

http://kingsparkfestival.com.au/o/in...d=15&Itemid=27

You might want to come earlier and have a look.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

fings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to behold

Irishbloo's just told me that there's a fairy day on at Kings Park on the Sunday, so if you have any little fairies that may be interested, have a look here:

http://kingsparkfestival.com.au/o/in...d=15&Itemid=27

You might want to come earlier and have a look.
hi we would like to come along if ok
eskey in tow oh yeh wife and kids aswell

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.