Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Secret Harbour Gathering?

Secret Harbour Gathering?

Old Sep 19th 2007, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

janet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Secret Harbour Gathering?

Originally Posted by julesandco
Bum. There's 5 of us and we've only got a 7 seater, so we'd have to leave one!

Has anyone else got any car space????

Jules x
we have a spare seat if any one wants it xx
Old Sep 19th 2007, 12:31 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

I take it Ast's kisses means he's coming along too
Old Sep 19th 2007, 12:44 pm

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam
I take it Ast's kisses means he's coming along too
You never can tell with a Brummie!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 12:50 pm

Caggsy is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by carolynbubble
Hi All
Been watching all your posts and wishing I was there! Still wont be long.
Hope to rent Tuarts Retreat in Sh for 2 weeks 10th Nov untill we find something longer term before we buy.
Hope to catch up with you all soon.
Have a nice day when you meet up
Carolyn
Hi there! We're renting Tuarts Retreat from 24 Oct - 7 November. Will leave it nice n clean for you!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 2:56 pm
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of

Hi again,

Thanks for the number Jules, do we need to bring any food? was thinking sandwiches, picnicy stuff, not quite BBQ weather yet!?

See you there

Saw someone mention AST, is this the infamous Aston man? hope he's going as I said I would buy him a beer when I saw him in Aus!

Cheers,

Chris

Old Sep 20th 2007, 1:30 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The_Effys
Hi again,

Thanks for the number Jules, do we need to bring any food? was thinking sandwiches, picnicy stuff, not quite BBQ weather yet!?

See you there

Saw someone mention AST, is this the infamous Aston man? hope he's going as I said I would buy him a beer when I saw him in Aus!

Cheers,

Chris

We're probably going to bring a nice picnic as TBH BBQ's are fab, but Paul tends to get lumbered and misses out on all the fun

There's a really nice cafe there anyway for something hot if needed

....Yes, that is the infamous Aston Man. Hopefully he'll be there with the kids.

See you soon,

Jules x
Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:55 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

You never can tell with a Brummie!
OI!!! watch it xx
Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:57 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

we will attempt to get there on the bus... hope to see you there? When is everyone getting there for? about 12ish??
Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:57 am

Originally Posted by OzzieNurse
OI!!! watch it xx
Bugger! Forgot about you

We're starting to get outnumbered

Jules x

P.S. We're aiming to be there for 12 (if not before to see the fairies!). Sorry I can't offer you a lift, but we've only got the two seats
Looking forward to meeting you (even if you are a brummie
Old Sep 20th 2007, 5:04 am
Here at last!

Bugger! Forgot about you

We're starting to get outnumbered

Jules x

P.S. We're aiming to be there for 12 (if not before to see the fairies!). Sorry I can't offer you a lift, but we've only got the two seats
Looking forward to meeting you (even if you are a brummie
you too hun....thanks for the offer though...if i catch the 867 which bus do i get from the central bus station to get to kings park? or dont i go in as far as the bus station?
Old Sep 20th 2007, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

phillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant future

Hi Jules

Would love to come to the meet. We only arrived last Friday, would be great to meet up with everybody. Could you pm over your mob just in case we get lost.

Phillip, Sharon & kids.
Old Sep 20th 2007, 2:18 pm

WOW guys, the roll call is looking pretty impressive for Sunday:

Claire33
Fings
Sam
Aston Man
Effys
Rachie
Janet66
Little Nick
Buffy 1968
Rollie
Irishbloo
Phillip & Sharon
Kerry Roarty (who may be coming on her own, so you'd better be extra specially nice to her )
oh...... and us

Hope I haven't forgotten anyone - trawled the thread and my PMs.

If anyone else fancies it, you're more than welcome. Pop your name down and I'll send you a PM.

Here's to a good afternoon guys

Jules x
Old Sep 20th 2007, 2:55 pm
patience is a virtue !!!!

jo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the rough

Hi Jules,

yes you forgot us on the list...lol

we will be up there, moving in to new house 2moro but will def have to do the fairy thing for Georgia
see you sunday...

Jo
Old Sep 20th 2007, 3:52 pm

Originally Posted by jo andy + 2
Hi Jules,

yes you forgot us on the list...lol

we will be up there, moving in to new house 2moro but will def have to do the fairy thing for Georgia
see you sunday...

Jo
Sorry Jo!!!

Didn't mean to. Look forward to seeing you again on Sun

Jules x
Old Sep 21st 2007, 1:33 am
you lucky, lucky b'stard!

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of

WOW guys, the roll call is looking pretty impressive for Sunday:

Claire33
Fings
Sam
Aston Man
Effys
Rachie
Janet66
Little Nick
Buffy 1968
Rollie
Irishbloo
Phillip & Sharon
Kerry Roarty (who may be coming on her own, so you'd better be extra specially nice to her )
hello

can you add us to it.

Well Valerie and the kids, I'm at work.

and erm, where and when? we also have some spare seat in the car, so if anyone needs a lift from Secret harbour..

andrew

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.