Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The OFFICIAL what I don't like about Oz thread

The OFFICIAL what I don't like about Oz thread

Old Oct 23rd 2006, 1:52 pm
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The OFFICIAL what I don't like about Oz thread

Originally Posted by smurtaza
BUT CANADA AND USA ARE STILL BETTER OPTIONS/PLACES TO MIGRATE THEN REALLY FAR/BARREN LAND CALLED AUSTRALIA
Most Poms choose to immigrate to OZ over the USA and Canada, even if The USA and Canada were as easy to get into as OZ l still think the majority would chose OZ, USA too crowded, too much crime , Canada weather even worse then the UK.
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

johnny nofrfolk is a glorious beacon of lightjohnny nofrfolk is a glorious beacon of lightjohnny nofrfolk is a glorious beacon of lightjohnny nofrfolk is a glorious beacon of lightjohnny nofrfolk is a glorious beacon of lightjohnny nofrfolk is a glorious beacon of lightjohnny nofrfolk is a glorious beacon of lightjohnny nofrfolk is a glorious beacon of lightjohnny nofrfolk is a glorious beacon of lightjohnny nofrfolk is a glorious beacon of lightjohnny nofrfolk is a glorious beacon of light

Pleased to say most chavs are leaving Britain for Europe and The Commonwealth

Last edited by johnny nofrfolk; Oct 23rd 2006 at 3:17 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

Originally Posted by possoms
what did we have before we had Chavs?
Pikeys???
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 5:52 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mr mover
I think canuks have "Newfies" ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mm
Oi you, my Grandfather is a Newfie. Newfies aren't chavs - they are pleasant but backwards....at bit like folks in the West Midlands. (Cue reply from Clippies from the West Mids tourist board).
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 8:17 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by possoms
what did we have before we had Chavs?
Pikeys, same thing.
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 8:32 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
Oi you, my Grandfather is a Newfie. Newfies aren't chavs - they are pleasant but backwards....at bit like folks in the West Midlands. (Cue reply from Clippies from the West Mids tourist board).
Does, yer Grandfather wear "robber boots"[ galoshers ] ,,,,,,,,,, mm
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 8:35 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mr mover
Does, yer Grandfather wear "robber boots"[ galoshers ] ,,,,,,,,,, mm

He also speaks with a weird Welsh/Scottish/Cornish/Breton accent and thinks there can be no meal without fish.....Corky the Newfie!
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 10:35 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

He also speaks with a weird Welsh/Scottish/Cornish/Breton accent and thinks there can be no meal without fish.....Corky the Newfie!

Figures!
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 10:41 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I would say the newfies are to Canada as the Irish are to Great Britain. Lots of newfie jokes, newfies are thick etc.
Old Oct 24th 2006, 2:30 am
Forum Regular

noonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to all

Originally Posted by hawk2005
Rove McManus & his fat blonde sidekick - is that show meant to be ironic by being deliberately unfunny - there can be no other explanation
Hahaha yes. And that "talk show" hosted by that animated twit "David Trent". How do they get guests? Or an audience? Or viewers for that matter...
Old Oct 24th 2006, 2:47 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnny nofrfolk
Pleased to say most chavs are leaving Britain for Europe and The Commonwealth
Yea? When are you leaving then?
Old Oct 24th 2006, 4:25 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Apart from the rest of Europe? That's true
Did you know that there are 4 countries in Europe that drive on the left?
Old Oct 24th 2006, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

hawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by noonard
Hahaha yes. And that "talk show" hosted by that animated twit "David Trent". How do they get guests? Or an audience? Or viewers for that matter...
David Tench is a rip off of Max Headroom, only about 20 years out of date
Old Oct 24th 2006, 8:54 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Pikeys, same thing.
what is a Pikey? a gypsy
Old Oct 24th 2006, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

kellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond repute

I dont hate anything about Oz ..just my street. My neighbours are all unfriendly old baxstards. I can;t wait to move when the when our 6 month rental is up in 4 months 1 week 3 days

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.