Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Would you RV ?

Would you RV ?

Old Feb 23rd 2006, 3:03 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Would you RV ?

Originally Posted by Pimpbot
This is the map on the side of my father in laws RV. Alaska is on the piss, as he never thought he'd go there and didn't leave enough room for the add on sticker.
'No Bull' huh? I didn't know they sold RV's.
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
'No Bull' huh? I didn't know they sold RV's.
I think they sell everything but children to the slave trade.
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 3:30 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pimpbot
I think they sell everything but children to the slave trade.
Yeah, silly me, should have realised that I suppose!!!
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 4:13 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
yeah me too, AWP can me and the family come over this Summer and use your camper round Florida for about a week or so.... promise we won't mention Disney World
Yea sure you can....you'll need to hire a tow vehicle though. Lets see...$2000 a week for the RV and say $1000 for the truck? You lose your deposit if its seen within 50 miles of Orlando.
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 4:13 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Thydney
Well bang goes your free lodgings for the fishing trip
I was waiting for him to realise that.
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 4:14 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
I'd have that in a heartbeat.
Well ours was the previous years model but its pretty much identical. We love it and the dogs love it.

You cant have a hotel room with this kind of view of the Gulf down in the keys for $30 a night I can tell you:
Attached Thumbnails Would you RV ?-gulfandrv.jpg  

Last edited by Angry White Pyjamas; Feb 23rd 2006 at 4:17 pm.
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 4:22 pm
Account Closed

And not many hotel balconys are like this:
Attached Thumbnails Would you RV ?-rvbackyard.jpg  
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 4:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

woodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond repute

Hell yes, I can't wait, we're doing just that this summer, maybe going to drive the coastal route up to San Francisco, not interested in the Route 66 thing 'cos I live on it so drive it every day.. want to see Colorado too, so maybe we'll fly there then hire one when we get there.
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 4:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

My FIL has an RV, we've been on a few road trips in it and love it. Not sure I'd want to drive it though.

Annette
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 5:15 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Yea sure you can....you'll need to hire a tow vehicle though. Lets see...$20 a week for the RV and say $10 for the truck? You lose your deposit if its seen within 50 miles of Orlando.
whooo hoo how generous of you....get ready kids ...we're going to Florida!!!
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 5:41 pm
Account Closed

whooo hoo how generous of you....get ready kids ...we're going to Florida!!!

Did I mention the non-refundable application fee? Sadly I cant actually let you have that figure until you sign the application form.
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 5:44 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Did I mention the non-refundable application fee? Sadly I cant actually let you have that figure until you sign the application form.
I draw the line at sexual favours

care to cross over?
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 5:46 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Well ours was the previous years model but its pretty much identical. We love it and the dogs love it.

You cant have a hotel room with this kind of view of the Gulf down in the keys for $30 a night I can tell you:
Pikey b*st*rd

D'ya loike dags ???

Last edited by BigDavyG; Feb 23rd 2006 at 5:48 pm.
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 5:54 pm
Account Closed

I draw the line at sexual favours

care to cross over?
Good grief madam...what sort of a man do you take me for?!
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 5:54 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Pikey b*st*rd

D'ya loike dags ???
Sell you a lucky charm mister.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.