Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Whats the rudest thing that's been said to you?

Whats the rudest thing that's been said to you?

Old May 18th 2005, 3:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whats the rudest thing that's been said to you?

Originally Posted by fatbrit
So, how long are we giving the marriage?
Depends on whether his girlfriend is an airhead or not.....poor girl. Someone really should help her. I'm terribly concerned.
Old May 18th 2005, 3:13 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Don't start flinging insults about guys.

argue the toss all you want, but keep it clean
Old May 18th 2005, 3:15 am
Forum Regular

gloria is an unknown quantity at this point

What a charmer....lets hope his "girlfriend" sees the light and bolts sharpish
Old May 18th 2005, 3:17 am
Forum Regular

SBG&DHY is on a distinguished road

Congrats. You are all right I'm wrong.

Dec 7th, 1941 Pearl Harbor
Dec 11th, 1941 Germany and Italy Declare War on the US
Dec 11th, 1941, US declares War on Germany and Italy

Read the rest...

http://news.bbc.co.uk.edgesuite.net/...00/3532401.stm
Old May 18th 2005, 3:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SBG&DHY

Read the rest...

And of course the war's turning point.....

Battle Of Britain, summer 1940.
Old May 18th 2005, 3:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Depends on whether his girlfriend is an airhead or not.....poor girl. Someone really should help her. I'm terribly concerned.
I'll do better than that. I've forwarded your response to her, and you can hear from her directly. I'm sure she'd love to talk to you BritLisa.
Old May 18th 2005, 3:21 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

I'll do better than that. I've forwarded your response to her, and you can hear from her directly. I'm sure she'd love to talk to you BritLisa.

That's good. She can use the PM function. There are plenty of Brit girls married to former or current US military on this board.
Old May 18th 2005, 3:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Great! I'm hoping she's a bit more human than you. Thanks again for the compliment.
Old May 18th 2005, 3:24 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Firstly, Go F*** yourself. How have I earned the right? I'm a United States Marine, and I've defended this country, and soil you stand on. So sit your arse down and shut up.
So what, being in the armed service doesn't give you any special rights...we didn't ask you to join and you weren't forced, and this country hasn't been invaded....I've got quite a few mates in the Royal Marines and they never give the high and mighty about being in the armed forces and they know they get a skewed view of any country they visit because of who they are.
Old May 18th 2005, 3:28 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

[Chomp, chomp]
Forum Regular

Thumbs down Re: Whats the rudest thing that's been said to you?

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Great! I'm hoping she's a bit more human than you. Thanks again for the compliment.

You're almost as bad a white person who acts' like they're black and visa versa. It's people like who disgust those of us who are actually proud of being an American.
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Read the rest...

very clever...but the war startingin 1939....the battle of britain and air supremacy already being conquered...not to mention that the germans were in no position to invade the UK...all very nice the US joining in, but it wasn't for our benfit and they didn't change the tide of the outcome, but the help is appreciated.
Bob
BE Site Lead

"we didn't ask for your help.". Oh really? Well, than, let's just reinstate Nazi Germany, but let's give them a modern Army and today's equivilant of money. Have fun. Asshole.
Charmer
Old May 18th 2005, 3:29 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

You're almost as bad a white person who acts' like they're black and visa versa. It's people like who disgust those of us who are actually proud of being an American.
nothing wrong with being proud, but there is of being intolerant.
Old May 18th 2005, 3:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Ah gees, and you started out being reasonable.

What's wrong with black? I looooooooooooooooooove black women.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.