Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

US-Mexico border wall

US-Mexico border wall

Old Dec 16th 2005, 4:18 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US-Mexico border wall

Originally Posted by frrussre
I am a Thatcherite Conservative.
As you appear to have a conscience, I beg to differ.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

To the moderators, if you have banned Nia-Nia for her/his racist remark?
Big mistake, unless she/he was encouraging violence etc, you should not ban these people. Better, that are in the open & we can beat them with words. On this site, we have had others who told us "The legal immigrants" to go home. I myself have had no problem responding to those people. If someone continuously "FLAMES" or "Trolls", then maybe ban them. I don't think his/her remark was flaming, just unfortunate/stupid.

Reg. Frank R.
Hope this does not get me banned.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 4:27 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Big mistake, unless she/he was encouraging violence etc, you should not ban these people. Better, that are in the open & we can beat them with words. On this site, we have had others who told us "The legal immigrants" to go home. I myself have had no problem responding to those people. If someone continuously "FLAMES" or "Trolls", then maybe ban them. I don't think his/her remark was flaming, just unfortunate/stupid.

Reg. Frank R.
She was given the opportunity to retract the remark and apologise.

She replied to Rete's warning without doing either.

She was banned.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 4:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
As you appear to have a conscience, I beg to differ.
No, they are screwing me tooooooooooooooooooooo. So my conscience, is self preserving.
Reg.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 4:28 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fatbrit
The Maginot Line, indeed!

Why do folks swallow this crap?
Its traditional here. Think of all the other things we swallow, and the quality of the major TV media sources. If they say it, then it must be true.

"If the Party could thrust its hand into the past and say of this or that event, it never happened -- that, surely, was more terrifying than mere torture and death?

The Party said that Oceania had never been in alliance with Eurasia. He, Winston Smith, knew that Oceania had been in alliance with Eurasia as short a time as four years ago. But where did that knowledge exist? Only in his own consciousness, which in any case must soon be annihilated."
Old Dec 16th 2005, 4:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

She was given the opportunity to retract the remark and apologise.

She replied to Rete's warning without doing either.

She was banned.
I guess the question is: Do we want the KKK in hoods or without hoods?
Personally, like to see them up front.

Re; the apology, that was a pissing match. Pissing matches are a waste of energy.
Reg.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 4:33 pm
@matthewb76

I guess the question is: Do we want the KKK in hoods or without hoods?
Personally, like to see them up front.

Re; the apology, that was a pissing match. Pissing matches are a waste of energy.
Reg.
maybe so, but that was the option given to her, she made her choice as did we..
Old Dec 16th 2005, 5:37 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Why do folks swallow this crap?
Didnt the USA win WW2 single handedly?
Old Dec 16th 2005, 5:39 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Didnt the USA win WW2 single handedly?

Yep -- and the Pyramid is on the Vegas Strip, just down from the Eye-full Tower.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 5:40 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Yep -- and the Pyramid is on the Vegas Strip, just down from the Eye-full Tower.

You get to it via the London Bridge you know. The one thats from the town...you know.. small wet place just outside Paris. Near Eye-Raq.

...alltogether now: "Weeeee're off to see the wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz" But Toto, I dont think we're in Kansas anymore.

Last edited by Angry White Pyjamas; Dec 16th 2005 at 5:42 pm.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 6:03 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Reg. Frank R.
This is a private moderated forum. It has rules. She broke them. There are people of Hispanic ethnicity that post here. They shouldn't have to listen to that shit.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 6:06 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
This is a private moderated forum. It has rules. She broke them. There are people of Hispanic ethnicity that post here. They shouldn't have to listen to that shit.
And I couldn't stand her anyway.

Bye bye...
Old Dec 16th 2005, 6:06 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Wintersong
And I couldn't stand her anyway.

Bye bye...
Er cya...where you going?
Old Dec 16th 2005, 6:07 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Thats as maybe but your Xmas hat is still poo.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

maybe so, but that was the option given to her, she made her choice as did we..
Yep

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.