Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Up The Albion!

Up The Albion!

Old Aug 23rd 2011, 2:07 pm
Wolf In Sheeps Clothing

Sheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Up The Albion!

Originally Posted by Birt Tiddler
Facebook group for Brighton fans in the US
http://www.facebook.com/seagullsna

10 points out of 12 - I'll take that alright ....
Didn't know about that one - thanks.

Looking forward to tonight's (this afternoon's?) game - the red & white should be really up for after their weekend Toon defeat....
Old Aug 24th 2011, 11:46 am
Banned

nora james is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.facebook.com/seagullsna
I joined this group some tim ago, good stuuf I have to say
Old Aug 24th 2011, 12:49 pm
Wolf In Sheeps Clothing

Sheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond repute

What a win! Happy bunny this morning - bring on some more big guns
Old Aug 27th 2011, 4:04 pm
Wolf In Sheeps Clothing

Yet another win! Unbeaten and top of the league

Bring on Liverpool
Old Aug 30th 2011, 3:51 pm
Wolf In Sheeps Clothing

Contemplating a quick trip back for the Liverpool game - have just enough air miles........
Old Sep 9th 2011, 2:45 am
Forum Regular

BHAFC14 is on a distinguished road

Amazingly two Brighton games will be shown live in the States in the same week on Fox Soccer Plus.

The Liverpool Cup game on September 21 and then the Leeds game on September 23. Will need some careful juggling at work as both at 2.40pm EST.

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/tvschedule
Old Sep 9th 2011, 2:11 pm
Wolf In Sheeps Clothing

Originally Posted by BHAFC14
Amazingly two Brighton games will be shown live in the States in the same week on Fox Soccer Plus.

The Liverpool Cup game on September 21 and then the Leeds game on September 23. Will need some careful juggling at work as both at 2.40pm EST.

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/tvschedule
Looking forward to it - even contemplating a mad dash back for the Liverpool game if there's a slim hope of getting a ticket! No indication as yet if it's sold out but by the time I can try for a ticket (4am on Wednesday morning!!) I think it probably will be.

If not I think it's an afternoon off work down the British Bulldog pub (the owner's a Liverpool fan so is bound to be on!). Liverpool's my 'other' team so it's going to be an interesting game - Up The Albion!!

Last edited by Sheepdip; Sep 9th 2011 at 2:13 pm.
Old Sep 9th 2011, 9:05 pm
Just Joined

mac64 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
I'll be in New York for the Liverpool and Leeds games.
i know they are both live on Sky in Uk but am i likely to find a bar to watch them in NY?
Cheers.
Old Sep 9th 2011, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mac64
Hi,
I'll be in New York for the Liverpool and Leeds games.
i know they are both live on Sky in Uk but am i likely to find a bar to watch them in NY?
Cheers.
I always use Nevada Smiths - I saw the Brighton Doncaster game there

http://www.nevadasmiths.net/football/fix.htm

But just checking their fixtures for the 21st the Liverpool game is not showing up. It may be worth contacting them as they definitely carry Fox Soccer Plus and they generally have games from all over the world and they would probably put it on one of the TVs for you.
Old Sep 12th 2011, 2:30 am
Wolf In Sheeps Clothing

Another fantastic weekend - how long can this go on?!
Old Oct 25th 2011, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

TimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sheepdip
Another fantastic weekend - how long can this go on?!
Not that long.
Old Oct 25th 2011, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

Nice while it lasted - think the reality of competing in the Championship is just starting to dawn on the supporters. Be happy with mid table, but will be a struggle.
Old Oct 25th 2011, 6:28 pm
Wolf In Sheeps Clothing

I thought we played much better last night (except for that awful cock-up in defense which lead to the goal) than in a long time.

Tough game on Saturday, but that's what it's all about!

Looking for a good win by the 'Shots tonight after Man C's romp
Old Oct 26th 2011, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

KrisL1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Shame about Aldershot they played really well all credit to them. I heavily dislike Man U being a Leeds fan. Looking forward to Leeds V Cardiff on Sunday though plus is being shown on TV.
Old Oct 28th 2011, 7:27 pm
Wolf In Sheeps Clothing

Seem to be getting a good selection of Championship games this year. Your boys were lucky against us at the Amex a few weeks ago

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.