Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Up The Albion!

Up The Albion!

Old Aug 1st 2011, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

BHAFC14 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Up The Albion!

Current thread on North Stand Chat about overseas Seagulls supporters. There are fans in Toronto, Calgary, Connecticut, Phoenix, New York, Orange County, Hawaii, Miami, LA and Seattle. Pretty impressive.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showth...Please-Sign-Up
Old Aug 8th 2011, 7:37 pm
Wolf In Sheeps Clothing

Sheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond repute

Well that was just amazing

Looking forward to game number two under the lights.
Old Aug 8th 2011, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

Super sub Buckley saves the day and Gus’s ploy of getting a better view of the game from the Stands worked perfectly! Stadium looked superb - really envious of all the fans who were there. Hopefully see a game later in the year.
Old Aug 8th 2011, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

dinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to behold

Best I could do was the Football League Show highlights (thanks to the VPN). The Amex looks fantastic...hopefully I'll be able to get a ticket within the next 5 years :-)
Old Aug 9th 2011, 2:44 pm
Wolf In Sheeps Clothing

Sheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond repute

There were tickets available. Tonight's attendance is expected to be around 18,000. Then it's back home tomorrow.
Old Aug 17th 2011, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

TimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TimberHut

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...ionship/winner

Saints 18/1 and Brighton 25/1. Probably about right. Either of these prices could look great value a few games in though as I reckon both could get good starts. I'd settle for Brighton 1st & Saints 2nd again come the end of the season
Saints are doing the biz. Reckon Brighton can keep up?
Old Aug 17th 2011, 3:12 pm
Wolf In Sheeps Clothing

Saints are doing the biz. Reckon Brighton can keep up?
Isn't that what Nige said last year?
Old Aug 17th 2011, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

TimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sheepdip
Isn't that what Nige said last year?
What was the deal with all the hate for Adkins from Brighton fans? Why?

I like the bloke. Speaks a lot of sense and just quietly gets things done. Not too much drama.
Old Aug 17th 2011, 3:53 pm
Wolf In Sheeps Clothing

What was the deal with all the hate for Adkins from Brighton fans? Why?

I like the bloke. Speaks a lot of sense and just quietly gets things done. Not too much drama.
I wouldn't call it hate (not from these quarters anyway!), just the usual banter between clubs probably strengthened by the close proximity. I think the perception from Brighton's fans is that Saints consider themselves like West Ham (they won the world cup you know)
Old Aug 17th 2011, 4:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sheepdip
I wouldn't call it hate (not from these quarters anyway!), just the usual banter between clubs probably strengthened by the close proximity. I think the perception from Brighton's fans is that Saints consider themselves like West Ham (they won the world cup you know)
Yeah I hate that West Ham think they won the WC - everyone knows it was Saints who contributed the most.

FSP has Forest v Leicester at 10am ET (3pm UK) this Sat. A game not live in the UK. Definitely need to keep an eye on that channel for potential games.

Just checked and I can log into Brighton Player with my Saints Player account (you can on most of them) so will prob listen to your game this afternoon. 0-0 will be a handy FT...
Old Aug 17th 2011, 5:36 pm
Wolf In Sheeps Clothing

...Just checked and I can log into Brighton Player with my Saints Player account (you can on most of them) so will prob listen to your game this afternoon. 0-0 will be a handy FT...
Yeah, the player thing works quite well (usually!) and well worth the 35 quid.

Should be interesting with four teams looking for that top spot (but realistically second place) tonight. Not sure how it will go but I doubt it will be a goal-less draw!
Old Aug 17th 2011, 7:48 pm
Wolf In Sheeps Clothing

Not a bad first half
Old Aug 17th 2011, 8:59 pm
Wolf In Sheeps Clothing

And not a bad second. 3-1 win, can't complain at that and 'keeping up'
Old Aug 18th 2011, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

3-1 was a great result - especially as it was at Cardiff and they made the playoffs last season and beat West Ham. Lot of Cardiff fans on NSC saying how impressed they were with the type of football Brighton are now playing.
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 4:56 am
Forum Regular

Birt Tiddler is a name known to allBirt Tiddler is a name known to allBirt Tiddler is a name known to allBirt Tiddler is a name known to allBirt Tiddler is a name known to allBirt Tiddler is a name known to allBirt Tiddler is a name known to allBirt Tiddler is a name known to allBirt Tiddler is a name known to allBirt Tiddler is a name known to allBirt Tiddler is a name known to all

Facebook group for Brighton fans in the US
http://www.facebook.com/seagullsna

10 points out of 12 - I'll take that alright ....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.