Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Are These The Most Loathsome Men In Britain?

Wikiposts

Are These The Most Loathsome Men In Britain?

Old Feb 2nd 2006, 12:22 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are These The Most Loathsome Men In Britain?

Originally Posted by rushman
On trial or awaiting trial for stuff he's been opening saying for 10 years or more. The 2 BNP guys are whipped into trial for stuff they said in a pub last year. Bit of an inconsistency there don't you think?
So the BNP spouting racist hatred is a brand new tactic for them is it?
And all the news sources say they were prosecuted for stuff they said in "speeches". i.e. they were said in meetings which sound like were open to the public - we're not talking about two blokes being prosecuted for stuff they said in the pub to each other over a couple of pints and a bag of scampi fries.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 12:36 pm
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

What a ridiculous and pompous thing to say. So it's only "an awful lot" of working class people that are likely to fall for racist dogma and be a "thick as pig shit" is it?
Nope. But they tend to atract the people at the lowest end of the spectrum. The BNP are not campaigning in the suburbs of Surrey are they? There's a reason for that. And I said binmen, not every working class person. And yes, every binman I have met has been pretty thick. But I am open to beleiving there might be a few untaped geniuses in the refuse industry
Furthermore, Sanjay at the corner shop is likely to have a British passport and not be a "Asylum seeker" which was the basis of this thread. I wonder if these "thick as pig shit" binmen would be quoting out of context had they been afforded your glorious education.
Might be the basis of this thread, but the basis of the BNP manifesto is that all non-whites should be extradited. So Sanjay might be British, but if the BNP were placed as head of government, he would be offered the chance to "voluntarily return home". Are you seriously trying to say that all they are concerned with is Asylum Seekers?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 12:39 pm
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elfman
Yeah apparently they have only just taken up racism since the refugees started appearing on blighty's shores
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 12:53 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Not neccessarily. If you stood up and said "I think they should shoot the infidel" That is an opinion and should be treated as such.

People, by definition are generally quite ****ing thick and need to have the fact that you are inflicting an opinion by actually saying as much. Obviously not everybody is intelligent enough to realise that you just shouted an opinion. Its amazing what a difference adding "I think" to the beginning of a sentence can make. People will then try to talk you out of your opinion instead of just wanting to give you a right hander.

Thats my opinion anyway.
I think you're right
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 12:59 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony_2003
There's a reason for that. And I said binmen, not every working class person. And yes, every binman I have met has been pretty thick. But I am open to beleiving there might be a few untaped geniuses in the refuse industry
Condescending Tw@t!

Unemployment was rife where I lived any job was a good job I worked at a refuse depot for a while and yes my IQ qualifies me to call myself a genius.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:11 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Stick to the subject in question..IE What they were initially prosecuted for....not any other BNP issues as they are irrelevant in this thread.

And all the news sources say they were prosecuted for stuff they said in "speeches". i.e. they were said in meetings which sound like were open to the public - we're not talking about two blokes being prosecuted for stuff they said in the pub to each other over a couple of pints and a bag of scampi fries.
So they said it in speeches.........in meetings........open to the public.............IN A PUB. Probably were a few cloth caps sitting there drinking pints and eating Scampi Fries. Personally, I dont care or see the difference if they were talking (about Asylum seekers remember) in a packed out Albert hall with a live TV broadcast. Freedom of speech is a right for everyone regardless of what drivel they come out with. If you fail to agree with that then you can't call them Nazi's because you would be more akin to Nazi's with your stance against freedom of speech.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:15 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Thats the irony of freedom of speech....its ok as long as its agreeing with your viewpoint, if its not then it must be <insert type of> hatred and should be banned. Of course its the very freedom of speech that is causing offence that lets someone say they are offended by it because if you didnt have freedom of speech you couldnt call someone a loathsome tw@t for saying something you didnt like.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:16 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Freedom of speech is a right for everyone regardless of what drivel they come out with.
Including hook hand Hamza? Perhaps you'd be happier if he wasn't being prosecuted either.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:18 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Including hook hand Hamza? Perhaps you'd be happier if he wasn't being prosecuted either.
Is he calling people cockroaches or actually asking his followers to kill people? If its the former then he can carry on, if its the latter then no. Same goes for the BNP or whoever. I think the labour party are a bunch of tossers and akin to cockroaches in the main, but that doesnt make me racist.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:23 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Nope. But they tend to atract the people at the lowest end of the spectrum. The BNP are not campaigning in the suburbs of Surrey are they? There's a reason for that.
Yes there is and the reason being that the people at the lowest end of the social spectrum are the ones more directly affected by the influx of bogus asylum seekers. The reason they don't campaign in the suburbs of Surrey is because the vast majority of people there are not adversly affected by local councils housing Asylum seekers in the leafy quiet Avenues. No, they are placed on council estates and low rent areas. Are you really that stupid that you need that pointing out to you or did you think the asylum seekers are housed in 3 bedroom semi detached des res's in Richmond Upon Thames?

And yes, every binman I have met has been pretty thick. But I am open to beleiving there might be a few untaped geniuses in the refuse industry
That's a coincidence then because every "thick" binman I've met thinks all tony_2003's are condescending pompous wankers with an out dated victorian attitude to the working class.

Might be the basis of this thread, but the basis of the BNP manifesto is that all non-whites should be extradited. So Sanjay might be British, but if the BNP were placed as head of government, he would be offered the chance to "voluntarily return home". Are you seriously trying to say that all they are concerned with is Asylum Seekers?
FFS didnt you bother to read any of this thread. The whole issues is regarding their speeches on ASYLUM SEEKERS and NOT repatriation!!!!! I will defend their right to free speech just as I would defend the Anti Nazi Leagues right to the same.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:24 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Thydney
I think you're right
What do you know? According to Lord tony_2003 you're just a thick binman
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:25 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
I think the labour party are a bunch of tossers and akin to cockroaches in the main, but that doesnt make me racist.
Apart from Glenda Jackson, she was very funny on the Morecambe and Wise show.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:27 pm
Account Closed

Yeah apparently they have only just taken up racism since the refugees started appearing on blighty's shores
No. They were talking about ASYLUM SEEKERS not refugees. There is a difference of which you are blatantly unable to grasp. I suspect a binman would pick it up a lot quicker than you.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:27 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
And not very sexy when she was getting Rogered by Oliver Reed
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:28 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Thats true. But she's still a cockroach, albeit a funny one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.