Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Are These The Most Loathsome Men In Britain?

Wikiposts

Old Feb 2nd 2006, 8:51 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are These The Most Loathsome Men In Britain?

Originally Posted by rushman
The whole basis of the freedom of speech is basically to protect an individuals right to an opinion.

You may take a mans money
You may take a mans possessions
You may take a mans Liberty

but no man on Earth, no matter how deplorable he may be, should ev er be denied and opinion or the freedom to voice it. It is the foundation block of freedom itself.
Here, here
Though if anyone sayd something that I disagree with I'll shoot them in the face

(Ok, I'll stop it now)
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 8:57 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

The whole basis of the freedom of speech is basically to protect an individuals right to an opinion.

You may take a mans money
You may take a mans possessions
You may take a mans Liberty

but no man on Earth, no matter how deplorable he may be, should ev er be denied and opinion or the freedom to voice it. It is the foundation block of freedom itself.
And thats it...an opinion is merely that: an opinion. Like arseholes everyone has one and everyone is entitled to one. Inciting racial hatred is standing up and shouting stuff like "Shoot the infidel!" . Having an opinion is saying you think someone is a loathsome tw@t or a cockroach.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 10:04 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
And thats it...an opinion is merely that: an opinion. Like arseholes everyone has one and everyone is entitled to one. Inciting racial hatred is standing up and shouting stuff like "Shoot the infidel!" . Having an opinion is saying you think someone is a loathsome tw@t or a cockroach.
Not neccessarily. If you stood up and said "I think they should shoot the infidel" That is an opinion and should be treated as such.

People, by definition are generally quite ****ing thick and need to have the fact that you are inflicting an opinion by actually saying as much. Obviously not everybody is intelligent enough to realise that you just shouted an opinion. Its amazing what a difference adding "I think" to the beginning of a sentence can make. People will then try to talk you out of your opinion instead of just wanting to give you a right hander.

Thats my opinion anyway.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 10:17 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Not neccessarily. If you stood up and said "I think they should shoot the infidel" That is an opinion and should be treated as such.

People, by definition are generally quite ****ing thick and need to have the fact that you are inflicting an opinion by actually saying as much. Obviously not everybody is intelligent enough to realise that you just shouted an opinion. Its amazing what a difference adding "I think" to the beginning of a sentence can make. People will then try to talk you out of your opinion instead of just wanting to give you a right hander.

Thats my opinion anyway.
Nah just shoot people who you dont agree with....
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 10:19 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Nah just shoot people who you dont agree with....
If only life were that simple I'd have the whole world and all the worlds most beautiful women to myself.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 10:26 am
Account Closed

If only life were that simple I'd have the whole world and all the worlds most beautiful women to myself.
No you wouldnt....you'd end up shooting them too when they said "not tonight dear"
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 10:33 am
Account Closed

No you wouldnt....you'd end up shooting them too when they said "not tonight dear"
Well I havent shot the wife yet!!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 10:58 am
Account Closed

Well I havent shot the wife yet!!
You dont own any firearms do you?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 11:05 am
Account Closed

You dont own any firearms do you?
I have never legally owned a firearm
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 11:06 am
Account Closed

I have never legally owned a firearm
So what illegal firearms do you have access to?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 11:07 am
Account Closed

So what illegal firearms do you have access to?
I have never had access to illegal firearms either.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 11:52 am
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dgsyd1
Unfortunately not, because there are an awful lot of binmen who are easily brainwashed into believing that the reason they are in a crap job and are thick as pig sh*t is because of Sanjay at the corner shop.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 12:03 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

What makes me laugh is that you can be a Muslim and stand outside the US Embasssy in London shouting "Death to Bush and Death to Blair" in a big protest BUT you can't be a indiginous native of the UK and say "Send Asylum seekers back where they come from" in a back street northern pub..

No wonder the place is in such a ****ing shambles when the law is not applied evenly.

Prosecute all or prosecute none.
Reading this thread one might get the impression that only white people were likely to be prosecuted for inciting racial hatred in Britain - but isn't old hook-hand Hamza currently in Belmarsh slammer and on trial for spouting exactly the kind of "Death to Blair" type stuff mentioned above? Seems to me that with regard to incitement trials the scores on the doors are currently:

Loathsome BNP turds 1
Odious terrorist scum 1

Extra time and penalties (preferably harsh ones for the lot of them) to follow.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 12:12 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by tony_2003
Unfortunately not, because there are an awful lot of binmen who are easily brainwashed into believing that the reason they are in a crap job and are thick as pig sh*t is because of Sanjay at the corner shop.
What a ridiculous and pompous thing to say. So it's only "an awful lot" of working class people that are likely to fall for racist dogma and be a "thick as pig shit" is it?

Because their parents weren't in a position to give them a private education they inadvertantly signed them up for being thick and racist did they.

Furthermore, Sanjay at the corner shop is likely to have a British passport and not be a "Asylum seeker" which was the basis of this thread. I wonder if these "thick as pig shit" binmen would be quoting out of context had they been afforded your glorious education.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 12:14 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by elfman
Reading this thread one might get the impression that only white people were likely to be prosecuted for inciting racial hatred in Britain - but isn't old hook-hand Hamza currently in Belmarsh slammer and on trial for spouting exactly the kind of "Death to Blair" type stuff mentioned above? Seems to me that with regard to incitement trials the scores on the doors are currently:

Loathsome BNP turds 1
Odious terrorist scum 1

Extra time and penalties (preferably harsh ones for the lot of them) to follow.
On trial or awaiting trial for stuff he's been opening saying for 10 years or more. The 2 BNP guys are whipped into trial for stuff they said in a pub last year. Bit of an inconsistency there don't you think?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.