Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Sicko - so who has now seen the film?

Wikiposts

Sicko - so who has now seen the film?

Old Jul 9th 2007, 2:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Muswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sicko - so who has now seen the film?

Don't forget you are also paying for almost 70 million Iraqi's to have free healthcare AND prescription drugs.........

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
The only problem I can see (Besides the fact that my healthcare is in the hands of the govt. even by proxy) with it is that the tax hit on my paycheck (even considering what I currently pay for health insurance) will hurt. Remember, we will also be paying for the 45million who are currently uninsured as well as making sure the health care contractors make a buck or two out of the deal and paying for the big new Govt. red tape manufacturing facility to administrate the whole thing.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 2:08 pm
Banned

RaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really nice

This guy another bloody yank is a bloody idiot..I thought the board was for expats only..I am so sick of Americans bloody opinions..Thats why I came here..To be with people of my own kind..

This guy is like a man posting on a lesbian board because he thinks lesbians want to hear what a man thinks..

The Unmitigated Gall
Old Jul 9th 2007, 2:28 pm
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
The area I highlighted is the only thing I disagree with. Blue Collar to me means skilled labor, or tradesmen, carpenters, electricians etc... The very few people I have ever met that looked down on the working class were silver spoon types. With the vast majority of people, if you work you earn respect, no matter your job. People who attract disdain are those who don't work or are out of work and don't appear to be looking too hard to find another job. Besides, that janitor you're talking down to could be your boss someday!
APols ABY. I mean I have heard people slagging off others for using a food card because they may have dared us it to buy a pack of chips (crisps) on it instead of just piles of broccolli or dried beans. I heard of one case where a lowly checkout clerk at wal-mart reduced a young mother to tears becuase he thought she should not be buying 'junk food' with what he percieved to be his hard earned money. That was what I meant (though I could have put it better)
Old Jul 9th 2007, 2:32 pm
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RaiseTheDead
This guy another bloody yank is a bloody idiot..I thought the board was for expats only..I am so sick of Americans bloody opinions..Thats why I came here..To be with people of my own kind..

This guy is like a man posting on a lesbian board because he thinks lesbians want to hear what a man thinks..

The Unmitigated Gall
You came to america to be with brits? If you meant you came to BE to be with brits then you made a small cock up in that most of us here are married to americans. We mostly like the buggers suprisingly enough. I mean lots of us live here after all. Prolly best to get a few posts under your belt before you start slagging off the reggies. Just trying to save you a bit of a flaming.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 2:33 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

The Unmitigated Gall
I would rather read ABY's opinions than yours any day, you need to lighten up a bit.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 2:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Adnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyLlama
I would rather read ABY's opinions than yours any day, you need to lighten up a bit.
Woah! Cut it out. Hear! hear! DL
Old Jul 9th 2007, 2:39 pm
Banned

RaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really nice

I'm sorry but why is he here? Last time I checked the name of the board was BritishExPats.com.. Has it changed?
Old Jul 9th 2007, 2:47 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

In that case try
www.completetwats.com You'll be right at home.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 2:48 pm
Bugger Off!

I'm sorry but why is he here? Last time I checked the name of the board was BritishExPats.com.. Has it changed?
Did you even read my post? If you are in the US then I don't know why if americans irritate you so much. If you are in the Uk and are in the USA section of BE then you have less 'right' to be here than any of our american spouses or loved ones. No win situation. Opinions are welcomed but outright insults tend to be frowned upon. So don't make me insult you or I might damage my karma count (or get some for it ha ha)
Old Jul 9th 2007, 2:50 pm
Bugger Off!

Originally Posted by Rushman
In that case try
www.completetwats.com You'll be right at home.
Could this be some disgruntled ex-member that has at some point been banned I wonder?
Old Jul 9th 2007, 2:51 pm
Banned

If youre going to let Yanks run the board then you won't have this ExPat as a regular poster..Does anybody know where there is a genuine ExPat board thats run by ExPats, for Expats?
Old Jul 9th 2007, 2:53 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Silly Sod
Could this be some disgruntled ex-member that has at some point been banned I wonder?
Possible
Old Jul 9th 2007, 2:54 pm
Account Closed

If youre going to let Yanks run the board then you won't have this ExPat as a regular poster..Does anybody know where there is a genuine ExPat board thats run by ExPats, for Expats?
Google for one...quickly ..and then hurry up and piss off.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 3:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

This is run by Expats and no where could you find just your own sort that would be Racist. Plus this Expat site is the best of the lot of them.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 3:12 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Great points Silly Sod, I as also thinking about the Christian disparity.

I don't know what the Troll is trying to achieve, I feel I should apologise on his behalf to ABY. We have been through various theories about his identity and motives

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.