Wikiposts

Sandy

Old Oct 29th 2012, 2:46 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sandy

Water pouring into the construction site at the WTC site in New York.

Old Oct 29th 2012, 2:52 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
That's the spirit. And you can use the empties to send messages afterwards.
Says the cooking sherry expert.
Old Oct 29th 2012, 2:54 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Says the cooking sherry expert.
You can fit longer messages into the gallon jug size, I find.
Old Oct 29th 2012, 2:55 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
At least with no power you have a genuine excuse not to enter the kitchen and rustle up a meal
I don't need an excuse
Old Oct 29th 2012, 2:56 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

You can fit longer messages into the gallon jug size, I find.
I can't compete with that...1 1/2 litres is all I have.
Old Oct 29th 2012, 3:00 pm

I can't compete with that...1 1/2 litres is all I have.
You should be fine with that. The worst of the storm will be past you soon and you will be able to get reinforcements.
Old Oct 29th 2012, 3:03 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

You should be fine with that. The worst of the storm will be past you soon and you will be able to get reinforcements.
We shall have to have a face-off...you with cooking sherry...me with Grand Marnier.
Old Oct 29th 2012, 3:05 pm

We shall have to have a face-off...you with cooking sherry...me with Grand Marnier.
Dear god. How many emergency teams will it take to save us the next day.
Old Oct 29th 2012, 3:07 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Dear god. How many emergency teams will it take to save us the next day.
As long as Chris Christie doesn't try to give me the kiss of life.
Old Oct 29th 2012, 3:09 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=ZAqYZ433TeQ
Old Oct 29th 2012, 3:12 pm

As long as Chris Christie doesn't try to give me the kiss of life.
Old Oct 29th 2012, 3:22 pm
Banned

JRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to all

http://blog.chron.com/txpotomac/2012...ect-elections/

Who wouldn't want the kiss of life from the gorgeous Chris
Old Oct 29th 2012, 3:38 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by JRG67
http://blog.chron.com/txpotomac/2012...ect-elections/

Who wouldn't want the kiss of life from the gorgeous Chris
You've posted about that before...and I replied.
Old Oct 29th 2012, 3:44 pm
Banned

JRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to all

You've posted about that before...and I replied.
This post has a photo, plus news about the effect Sandy might have on the elections.
Old Oct 29th 2012, 4:03 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

It's all a bit of a damp squid down where I am, we seem to be in a pocket though. Was like that for Irene, 3 miles in either direction and those towns got the snot knocked out of them but we were pretty good then.

Also a lot of friends in a lot of towns are without power, but we've still got it, which is nice.

No cable tele though, which is weird, because the on demand works, as does the internet. The phones a bit iffy too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.