Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Poverty in the USA

Poverty in the USA

Old Mar 5th 2012, 12:36 am
BE Enthusiast

SATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really nice
Default Re: Poverty in the USA

Originally Posted by Ethelred_the_Unready
3 Doors Down John, really? Way too generic for my tastes. I guess their first album wasn't too bad, but everything since has been junk.
As opposed to BS, I meant Bruce Springsteen.
Old Mar 5th 2012, 12:42 am
Banned

Ethelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond reputeEthelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond reputeEthelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond reputeEthelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond reputeEthelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond reputeEthelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond reputeEthelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond reputeEthelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond reputeEthelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond reputeEthelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond reputeEthelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SATX John
As opposed to BS, I meant Bruce Springsteen.
You just don't like him 'cause he's a liberal. Comparing Springsteen to 3DD is like comparing a Big Mac to a filet mignon.

Last edited by Ethelred_the_Unready; Mar 5th 2012 at 12:55 am.
Old Mar 5th 2012, 12:52 am
BE Enthusiast

TheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond repute

You just don't like him 'cause he's a liberal. Consulting Springsteen to 3DD is like comparing a Big Mac to a filet mignon.
HA! Agreed.
Old Mar 5th 2012, 1:09 am
BE Enthusiast

SATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really nice

Originally Posted by TheEmperorIsNaked
HA! Agreed.
That was what to do with the message? You continue to ague any revelevant points. Your comment ahs nothing to do with either video.

I do not care what a "star thinks" Angeline Jolie or any other, unless hey make sense.
Old Mar 5th 2012, 1:12 am
BE Enthusiast

TheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond repute

That was what to do with the message? You continue to ague any revelevant points. Your comment ahs nothing to do with either video.

I do not care what a "star thinks" Angeline Jolie or any other, unless hey make sense.
Grief! You hold your own for several pages, then get worked up about something like this?

Edit: And John? talking about 'make sense'...read your post again.
Old Mar 5th 2012, 1:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by materialcontroller
Stand up what though? Certainly not comedy, based on his output so far.
He's a bit like Jim Davidson.
Old Mar 5th 2012, 1:15 am
Banned

Ethelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond reputeEthelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond reputeEthelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond reputeEthelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond reputeEthelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond reputeEthelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond reputeEthelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond reputeEthelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond reputeEthelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond reputeEthelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond reputeEthelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond repute

Are you drinking?

You mean, you don't care what a celebrity thinks unless their views agree with yours. You can't even just bring yourself to respect 'The Boss' just because he's a liberal.
Old Mar 5th 2012, 1:22 am
BE Forum Addict

HarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
To be fair it is begging to dawn that the money is running out in the UK.

The issue is that the majority of the population intend relying on the State in retirement.
For my parents they have no choice. Their pension is worth less than 1/3 it's value pre crash. That's not their doing, that's down to the ****ers in the financial industry, Gordon Brown et al... And trusting to an under regulated environment.
Old Mar 5th 2012, 1:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Are you drinking?

You mean, you don't care what a celebrity thinks unless their views agree with yours. You can't even just bring yourself to respect 'The Boss' just because he's a liberal.
You continue to avoid the topic at hand, and fail to provide any substance to your statemements. Instead of misdirecting, answer the challenges? "Or are you to chicken COL Sander's."

So I have some typo's, I can do the same to your many posts.
Old Mar 5th 2012, 1:58 am
Banned

You continue to avoid the topic at hand, and fail to provide any substance to your statemements. Instead of misdirecting, answer the challenges? "Or are you to chicken COL Sander's."

So I have some typo's, I can do the same to your many posts.
The "topic at hand" is poverty in the USA. You and I both deviated from that a few posts ago, but you're not making a lot of sense to be honest! You kind of lost me somewhere after 3 Doors Down, lobsters & Aston Martins.
Old Mar 5th 2012, 1:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

"Or are you to chicken COL Sander's."
Good one.

Old Mar 5th 2012, 2:01 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

The "topic at hand" is poverty in the USA. You and I both deviated from that a few posts ago, but you're not making a lot of sense to be honest! You kind of lost me somewhere after 3 Doors Down, lobsters & Aston Martins.
PTSD is my verdict what with him serving in Afghanistan and all that. Can hardly blame him unwinding with a joint or three, can we?
Old Mar 5th 2012, 2:17 am
Banned

Originally Posted by fatbrit
PTSD is my verdict what with him serving in Afghanistan and all that. Can hardly blame him unwinding with a joint or three, can we?
Perhaps he's smoking some of that Afghan weed? That stuff will send you loopy. Side effects include hatred of Bruce Springsteen, the urge to listen to 3 Doors Down (even though they suck) and multiple typos and posts that make no sense.
Old Mar 5th 2012, 2:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Perhaps he's smoking some of that Afghan weed? That stuff will send you loopy. Side effects include hatred of Bruce Springsteen, the urge to listen to 3 Doors Down (even though they suck) and multiple typos and posts that make no sense.
Snooker loopy nuts are we

We are snooker loo-py
Old Mar 5th 2012, 2:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Typical liberal bias on vets. "Must be PTSD for him to think that way." Probably many of you lot are... using.

Correct, we departed from the thread, sorry, but only in response to several poster's insitgations. Back on topic...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.