Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Need your support and some thoughts

Need your support and some thoughts

Old Sep 12th 2007, 3:10 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need your support and some thoughts

Originally Posted by Ray
Bleedin women ..you give them a nice kitchen ...and still they moan ...
My kitchen is closed...I have a sign up to prove it. My next house will not have a kitchen...it's a waste of space.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 3:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kida
Yeah I'm married to an american and NO children (as you said till i figure stuff out).I really like it here logically, but the problem is that the feelings are playing tricky game with my head.I keep thinking of this place as the one where i'm gonna live for a while and..it hurts.

I went home not long ago, hoped that i would immediately miss US, but nope
everything felt familiar and mine.
I was even ok with the negatives because i didn't expect them to change.
What I really hoped is that coming back here i will look at everything with different eyes.Well i did and i didn't.
Funny never knew i've been so attached to my previous life/home.
Where are you in the US?
Old Sep 12th 2007, 3:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
My next house will not have a kitchen...it's a waste of space.
what a good idea.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

Kida has much to be proud ofKida has much to be proud ofKida has much to be proud ofKida has much to be proud ofKida has much to be proud ofKida has much to be proud ofKida has much to be proud ofKida has much to be proud ofKida has much to be proud ofKida has much to be proud ofKida has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by britvic
Where are you in the US?
Illinoi, Chicago
Old Sep 12th 2007, 3:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Illinoi, Chicago
Are you working ?
Old Sep 12th 2007, 3:16 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah I'm married to an american and NO children (as you said till i figure stuff out).I really like it here logically, but the problem is that the feelings are playing tricky game with my head.I keep thinking of this place as the one where i'm gonna live for a while and..it hurts.

I went home not long ago, hoped that i would immediately miss US, but nope
everything felt familiar and mine.
I was even ok with the negatives because i didn't expect them to change.
What I really hoped is that coming back here i will look at everything with different eyes.Well i did and i didn't.
Funny never knew i've been so attached to my previous life/home.
good luck with your emotions kida, it's tough i know. i've been here almost 6 long years

luckily i go home a few times each year, have to for my sanity and each time i go back reminds me of the life i'm missing. this life here is not forever for me thank god!

where are you in the USA?
Old Sep 12th 2007, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

Kida has much to be proud ofKida has much to be proud ofKida has much to be proud ofKida has much to be proud ofKida has much to be proud ofKida has much to be proud ofKida has much to be proud ofKida has much to be proud ofKida has much to be proud ofKida has much to be proud ofKida has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by britvic
Are you working ?
yes i'm a graphic designer, i'm freelanceing at the mom
Old Sep 12th 2007, 3:26 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Illinoi, Chicago
Well!! there you go ..another few months your gonna freeze
to death .. problem solved ...
Old Sep 12th 2007, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ray
Well!! there you go ..another few months your gonna freeze
to death .. problem solved ...
i hope the freezing starts from my brain
Old Sep 12th 2007, 3:30 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

i hope the freezing starts from my brain
Nah !!! nipples go first ....
Old Sep 12th 2007, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ray
Nah !!! nipples go first ....
yeah right!
Old Sep 12th 2007, 3:41 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Illinoi, Chicago
Ah, but at least you are in a civilised place!

Chicago is one of my favourite cities. I love the Art Institute, and they have a really good opera house and a world renowned symphony orchestra.

Old Sep 12th 2007, 3:42 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by Elvira
Ah, but at least you are in a civilised place!

Chicago is one of my favourite cities. I love the Art Institute, and they have a really good opera house and a world renowned symphony orchestra.

And BigdavyG is there.....
Old Sep 12th 2007, 3:43 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
And BigdavyG is there.....
Last seen heading for Bermuda... I wonder what the lad is doing there all by himself
Old Sep 12th 2007, 3:46 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira
Last seen heading for Bermuda... I wonder what the lad is doing there all by himself
Who said he was alone?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.