Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Just like home.

Just like home.

Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just like home.

Originally Posted by rushman

I hope you and Kate can smooth it over.

Although Kate has warned me several times about posting personnal info what was on that site was posted so long ago I had forgot it even existed. It amazes me that you sad people have so little to do you would even go so far as google my name then post all the info you find, yes it may have been a silly thing to do all those years back but the info is irrelevent now and I see that under the names of most of the people here home tonws are listed too and they still live there, I do not. Kate is sitting here with me laughing at how stupid this has gotten......... Don't worry I will not need any stitches in my asshole. (at least not this week)
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:42 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler
Although Kate has warned me several times about posting personnal info what was on that site was posted so long ago I had forgot it even existed. It amazes me that you sad people have so little to do you would even go so far as google my name then post all the info you find, yes it may have been a silly thing to do all those years back but the info is irrelevent now and I see that under the names of most of the people here home tonws are listed too and they still live there, I do not. Kate is sitting here with me laughing at how stupid this has gotten......... Don't worry I will not need any stitches in my asshole. (at least not this week)

You came on here with a cocky attitude and thought you'd throw your weight around. Seems you are not a very bright man because you have posted the names of your wife and kids and although you no longer live in ***** *********, you have provided me with enough information to know that you are away for a few nights each week and your old womans alone. I know you don't live in ***** *********, I know you live in *********, would you also like me to post the full address and your social security number.

Ther are none as blind as those that will not see

Last edited by rushman; Feb 22nd 2006 at 4:09 am.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:44 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I think the information flow should stop now...
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:45 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Seems to me and no doubt eveyone else on here that your wife is the sensible one in your marriage.

You do need your asshole ripped because you are trying to defend yourself for being inconceivably bloody mindedly naive.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:46 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ray
I think the information flow should stop now...
Dont panic Capt Mainwaring I have no intention of posting his personal details.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

You came on here with a cocky attitude and thought you'd throw your weight around. Seems you are not a very bright man because you have posted the names of your wife and kids and although you no longer live in *****, you have provided me with enough information to know that you are away for a few nights each week and your old womans alone. I know you don't live in *****, I know you live in **********, would you also like me to post the full address and your social security number.

Thank you for posting a threat to my wife on a public website for all to see.....The info that was being thrown around previously was irrelevent. Now you've gone too far.

Last edited by Patrick Hasler; Feb 22nd 2006 at 4:33 am.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:50 am
Account Closed

Thank you for posting a threat to my wife on a public website for all to see.....The info that was being thrown around previously was irrelevent. Now you've gone too far.
You moron. I didnt threaten your wife at all. I tried to tell you that with the information you've given out YOU put you wife in a threatening position, but you still refuse to accept any blame for your own actions.

I can assure you that I am no threat to your wife whatsoever, your stupidity is a threat to her.

Last edited by rushman; Feb 22nd 2006 at 3:52 am.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:50 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

You moron. I didnt threaten your wife at all. I tried to tell you that with the information you've given out YOU put you wife in a threatening position.
ENOUGH
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:51 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

You moron.
Gets my vote for the most redundant sentence posted this month!
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:57 am
BE Forum Addict

You came on here with a cocky attitude and thought you'd throw your weight around. Seems you are not a very bright man because you have posted the names of your wife and kids and although you no longer live in ******, you have provided me with enough information to know that you are away for a few nights each week and your old womans alone. I know you don't live in *****, I know you live in *****, just up the road, would you also like me to post the full address and your social security number.

Winding each other up is all good fun, but this has gone WAY too far.
ENOUGH already.
Kate

Last edited by Patrick Hasler; Feb 22nd 2006 at 4:02 am.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 4:01 am
Account Closed

Winding each other up is all good fun, but this has gone WAY too far.
ENOUGH already.
Kate
If you go back and edit my quotes in post 306 and 310 you can asterisk out your town name, I have already done so in the original post.

Apologies to you Kate if you felt threatened, I can assure you that you never were by me.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 4:08 am
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

If you go back and edit my quotes in post 306 and 310 you can asterisk out your town name, I have already done so in the original post.

Apologies to you Kate if you felt threatened, I can assure you that you never were by me.
have I missed anything tonight ?
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 4:10 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Eskimo
have I missed anything tonight ?
Well there might be a bit of asshole ripping going on right now but chances are we aren't going to hear much about it.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 4:12 am
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Well there might be a bit of asshole ripping going on right now but chances are we aren't going to hear much about it.
I thought you where neighbours ?
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 4:31 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Eskimo
I thought you where neighbours ?
I have about a 75 mile cushion.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.