Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Just like home.

Just like home.

Old Feb 22nd 2006, 2:59 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: Just like home.

Originally Posted by fatbrit
But not at the Towcester Conservative Club one would hope.
certainly not, just wouldn't be cricket that, would it?
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:02 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
certainly not, just wouldn't be cricket that, would it?

Certainly wouldn't. Might pass at the Wheeltappers and Shunters, though!
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:04 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Certainly wouldn't. Might pass at the Wheeltappers and Shunters, though!
Well that is a bit more of your average lorry drivers environment dont you think?
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:07 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing to hide? What like a name and address with wife and kids home alone while your on the road.......you are so naive is unbelievable mate.

Just admit you f**ked up and get rid of the online details that were EASILY found. Lucky for you the majority of people on this site are law abiding. However, I'm drawing all the money out of your checking account as we speak. Tomorrow morning you will be known as "Patrick Hasless"
LMFAO!! Sorry, karma has to be spread.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing to hide? What like a name and address with wife and kids home alone while your on the road.......you are so naive is unbelievable mate.

Just admit you f**ked up and get rid of the online details that were EASILY found. Lucky for you the majority of people on this site are law abiding. However, I'm drawing all the money out of your checking account as we speak. Tomorrow morning you will be known as "Patrick Hasless"
I don't live anywhere near ***** and haven't for some time. I definitely never lived in a Po Box

It seems it ok for you lot to take the piss but god forbid anyone should take the piss at one of you....... You can throw all you want at me I am loving the attention......... keep it all coming folks

Last edited by Patrick Hasler; Feb 22nd 2006 at 4:14 am.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:10 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by dbj1000
LMFAO!! Sorry, karma has to be spread.
Tickled Mrs.R's fancy too
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

Could you pay the overdraft off while you are at it ?
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:14 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler
You can throw all you want at me I am loving the attention......... keep it all coming folks
Jeez, just what this forum needs, another attention whore!

No, we cant have anyone with a bit of intelligence and wit, just another attention whore
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Patrick

No, we cant have anyone with a bit of intelligence and wit, just another attention whore
Sorry Patrick ............. Did I steal your spotlight ?

Really sorry Let me get out of your way.
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick

What a saddo.... boring as a box of Dutchmen.
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Patrick ............. Did I steal your spotlight ?

Really sorry Let me get out of your way.
Shut up.

Please.

P.S. Please shut up.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:20 am
Account Closed

I don't live anywhere near North Granville and haven't for some time. I definitely never lived in a Po Box

It seems it ok for you lot to take the piss but god forbid anyone should take the piss at one of you....... You can throw all you want at me I am loving the attention......... keep it all coming folks
So...you are even stupid enough to admit ( online again ) that you are THAT Patrick Hasler that did live in North Granville NY. Well seeing as your wife has publically stated in this very thread that she will "rip you a new asshole" if you have put her and the kids name online then I'd start to clench if I were you.

In the words of The Fresh prince of Bel Air "You got some splaining to do".

I hope you and Kate can smooth it over.

BTW the reason you haven't been able to contact Stewart gardener since school is that he's avoiding you........thinks your a muppet.

I know you don't live in North Granville, and would you really like me to post where you do live? I will say it's still in the same state
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:22 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Shut up.

Please.

P.S. Please shut up.
Oi!!! Leave off....I'm in my element here. I havent had so much fun since I gave the girl scouts a rubber check for those cookies.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Shut up.

Please.

P.S. Please shut up.
You all have the option to not read or reply ..... As this thread has already reached 20 pages I am not the only one who can't shut up
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:24 am
Account Closed

You all have the option to not read or reply ..... As this thread has already reached 20 pages I am not the only one who can't shut up
Take no notice of leslie carry on. I havent laughed so much in ages which is suprising really as I dont usually suffer fools gladly.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.