Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Just like home.

Just like home.

Old Feb 21st 2006, 2:55 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just like home.

Originally Posted by britvic
So what delights did you have for dinner tonight over there I cant wait to get back just to stuff my face.
Me too!

I know people always say they put on weight when they go on holiday, especially to America, but that has never been true for me (I always lose loads of weight here!!!). However, I feel that I will be putting on lots of weight when I go back to England, I just won't be able to resist the scrumptious food!!!
Old Feb 21st 2006, 3:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
Me too!

I know people always say they put on weight when they go on holiday, especially to America, but that has never been true for me (I always lose loads of weight here!!!). However, I feel that I will be putting on lots of weight when I go back to England, I just won't be able to resist the scrumptious food!!!
Although I will be eating all sorts again, I do alot more being out and about, walking miles and loving it
Old Feb 21st 2006, 5:01 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britvic
Although I will be eating all sorts again, I do alot more being out and about, walking miles and loving it
That's very true, plus the food is better quality, less preservatives that probably aren't great for you, among other things.
Old Feb 21st 2006, 5:21 am
stara koka masna juha

cutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
Yeah, f**k off Tina!!!
up yours f**kface!
Old Feb 21st 2006, 6:01 am
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by cutina
up yours f**kface!
Oh that's so mature of you...biatch!!!
Old Feb 21st 2006, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbj1000
It seems that the lovely Patrick is a freelance cartoonist, which would explain his wonderful sense of humour and happy, easy-going manner.

I was going to post a link to the site that Google found this information, but Patrick has chosen to give his full name, address, wife's and children's names, which is such an amazingly silly thing to do on the internet that I think I'll leave the link out.

Patrick, for your own good, and much as I find myself disliking you already, in future how about not posting every bit of personal information you can think of on public websites?
Being his wife, I took particular notice of this reply, so I googled his name, yahoo'd it, MSN'd it... you name it...cause if he posted my name and full address anywhere online, I'd rip him a new asshole. Nothing came up but a huge list of german names. So either you clicked on his yahoo profile link, which I just removed, or you did a yellow pages search. Nice to know he's such a huge topic of interest around here.... and that so many of you share his twisted sense of humor. I, for one, find it hard to take sometimes.

Oh.. by the way, there are at least 3 Patrick Haslers in the same general area I'm in. So if any of you are gonna give him the midnight knock, make sure ya have the right one... or check all the truckstops in the New England area... he can be at any one of them at any particular time. Good luck.
Old Feb 21st 2006, 11:10 am
Wind, earth, fire, water

User Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler
Being his wife, I took particular notice of this reply, so I googled his name, yahoo'd it, MSN'd it... you name it...cause if he posted my name and full address anywhere online, I'd rip him a new asshole. Nothing came up but a huge list of german names. So either you clicked on his yahoo profile link, which I just removed, or you did a yellow pages search. Nice to know he's such a huge topic of interest around here.... and that so many of you share his twisted sense of humor. I, for one, find it hard to take sometimes.

Oh.. by the way, there are at least 3 Patrick Haslers in the same general area I'm in. So if any of you are gonna give him the midnight knock, make sure ya have the right one... or check all the truckstops in the New England area... he can be at any one of them at any particular time. Good luck.
I'm sending you a PM ...
Old Feb 21st 2006, 11:18 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

I dont think anyone is that interested in him to be honest.

But the advice to not post a load of personal info on the web is a good one for anyone to heed.
Old Feb 21st 2006, 11:19 am
stara koka masna juha

cutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
I dont think anyone is that interested in him to be honest.

But the advice to not post a load of personal info on the web is a good one for anyone to heed.
hello AWP! any slanging matches so far today?
Old Feb 21st 2006, 11:24 am
Wind, earth, fire, water

User Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond repute

Being his wife ... Good luck.
Go easy on him ... "He's just this guy, you know."

Line from Douglas Adams Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
Old Feb 21st 2006, 1:22 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by cutina
hello AWP! any slanging matches so far today?
No apparently everyone is being very nice and boring....not been called any names so far yet. Pretty disappointing really. Infact I thought for a bit I'd logged onto American-Expats by mistake.
Old Feb 21st 2006, 1:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
No apparently everyone is being very nice and boring....not been called any names so far yet. Pretty disappointing really. Infact I thought for a bit I'd logged onto American-Expats by mistake.
Pay for the subscription and go into the Current Events forum - watch everyone try and be "respectful and polite" to each other. Its worth a laugh.
Old Feb 21st 2006, 1:25 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by User Name
I'm sending you a PM ...
I'm going for a dump in a minute, later I will put the kettle on and have a nice cup of tea. Then I will put on my PJ's with the fluffy bunnies on them and go up the wooden hill to bedfordshire.
Old Feb 21st 2006, 1:26 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Pay for the subscription and go into the Current Events forum - watch everyone try and be "respectful and polite" to each other. Its worth a laugh.
But I have no interest in what Currents are up to!
Old Feb 21st 2006, 1:27 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
LOL I did actually consider it. You can almost feel the underlying tension sometimes behind the platitudes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.