Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

I'm a wimp. Homesick

Wikiposts

I'm a wimp. Homesick

Old Apr 24th 2006, 4:27 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm a wimp. Homesick

Originally Posted by TruBrit
don't agree with that one bit...

Neither do I. Missed that. Leaving tax payers to pick up the tab for student debts - nice one...
Old Apr 24th 2006, 4:27 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Elvira
Neither do I. Missed that. Leaving tax payers to pick up the tab for student debts - nice one...

exactly..pi**es me off
Old Apr 24th 2006, 4:29 am
Banned

frodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to all

read my reply, its the system. would pay if I could
Old Apr 24th 2006, 4:29 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by frodsham
sorry, but blame the system, not me. I dont work, no money of my own, so rules say I dont have to pay.
easy cop out saying that...how about a conscience..don't you feel one should pay back their debts to the tax payers
Old Apr 24th 2006, 4:30 am
Banned

frodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to all

easy cop out saying that...how about a conscience..don't you feel one should pay back their debts to the tax payers
yep, you going to give me the money??
Old Apr 24th 2006, 4:31 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Celsius
I wouldn't know. I've never watched the Waltons or Little House on the Prairie. I did watch TJ Hooker in the 80s though!
...and all the female cops look like Heather Locklear.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 4:32 am
Account Closed

yep, you going to give me the money??
no coz probably some of my taxes went to fund your ever so useful degree...why not ask rich wifey...instead of flying home every 5 months save that money and pay your debt off...
Old Apr 24th 2006, 4:32 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarah
Oh you lucky thing you! SugarMomma!
My other half was about $10,000 in student debt when I said "I do."
When he graduates in a year he'll be up to about 30k in stoodent debt :scared:
bargain there I say
Old Apr 24th 2006, 4:33 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarah
Bob is a moderator on here, he's a kept man as well, you lucky so and so's
harder than it looks, honest
Old Apr 24th 2006, 4:35 am
Banned

no coz probably some of my taxes went to fund your ever so useful degree...why not ask rich wifey...instead of flying home every 5 months save that money and pay your debt off...
why get wife to pay, not her debt. Anyway I paid taxes long enough to pay for education 5 times over. You think people who have no money pay back student loans. Rules say you have to earn 80% of national average before paying back loan, that means you gotta earn about 28,000 pounds a year, net.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 4:35 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
harder than it looks, honest
Dont know why you say that Bob, we're a right friendly, obliging lot on BE.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 4:36 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

well you do have plenty of time to pay it off...and errr...i'll get around to it myself too, once I get past the threshold
Old Apr 24th 2006, 4:38 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

why get wife to pay, not her debt. Anyway I paid taxes long enough to pay for education 5 times over. You think people who have no money pay back student loans. Rules say you have to earn 80% of national average before paying back loan, that means you gotta earn about 28,000 pounds a year, net.
Errr...you pay back 10% on any earnings over £15K....
Old Apr 24th 2006, 4:38 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Bob
Errr...you pay back 10% on any earnings over £15K....
not under the old contract
Old Apr 24th 2006, 4:39 am
Banned

not under the old contract
pre 1998 I think

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.