Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

I'm a wimp. Homesick

Wikiposts

I'm a wimp. Homesick

Old Apr 24th 2006, 3:52 am
Banned

frodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to all
Default Re: I'm a wimp. Homesick

Originally Posted by Sarah
I'm 29, you could be my surrogate Dad

How did you meet your American wifey?
Just call me daddy, lol.
met her in England, she was over for a visit
Old Apr 24th 2006, 3:55 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by frodsham
Just call me daddy, lol.

IMHO I think the older you are the harder it is to settle in another country, because you have more of a past to leave behind. Think you adapt easier when you are younger.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 3:56 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Just call me daddy, lol.
A holiday romance....how romantic....just like the movies.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 3:56 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay where are yer.

I need to get rid of these thingies.
FFS .. I just had to nip out and repair an A/C...
What the problem ...???????
Old Apr 24th 2006, 3:57 am
Banned

frodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to all

IMHO I think the older you are the harder it is to settle in another country, because you have more of a past to leave behind. Think you adapt easier when you are younger.
You got a good point there. Also parents are in their 80's so that alway's a worry.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 3:57 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Ray
FFS .. I just had to nip out and repair an A/C...
What the problem ...???????

Never mind the A/C what about my thingies?
Old Apr 24th 2006, 3:58 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Never mind the A/C what about my thingies?
what thingies????????? I don't read minds ...
Old Apr 24th 2006, 3:58 am
SUPER MODERATOR

You got a good point there. Also parents are in their 80's so that alway's a worry.
Ours too. Hubby's are in Runcorn, mine in Warrington.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 3:59 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Ray
what thingies????????? I don't read minds ...
I told you earlier, the posts on my personal profile.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 3:59 am
Banned

A holiday romance....how romantic....just like the movies.
Yep, it was very romantic, she not your typical American either, she would rather live in England & she loves my accent.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 4:00 am
Ray

I told you earlier, the posts on my personal profile.
No compre ..speak slowly with a full description of what you want to do ..
Old Apr 24th 2006, 4:02 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Ray
No compre ..speak slowly with a full description of what you want to do ..
I want to get rid of the number of posts on my personal profile.

PS I've typed this slowly because I know you can't read very fast.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 4:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, it was very romantic, she not your typical American either, she would rather live in England & she loves my accent.
Yes they all love our accent's How could any of us Brit's be married to a typical American, I would of left mine by now other wise.
Ray

I want to get rid of the number of posts on my personal profile.
PS I've typed this slowly because I know you can't read very fast.
do you mean your public profile ....
BE Forum Addict

Celsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond repute

Older people are more stubborn. Ray's the perfect example!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.