Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

I'm a wimp. Homesick

Wikiposts

I'm a wimp. Homesick

Old Apr 24th 2006, 5:56 am
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm a wimp. Homesick

Originally Posted by frodsham
Rich wife, so I'm not that badly done too. I sooooo lucky, just cant abide America
A kept man, nice one Cyril. You do realize all the trips home will make you more homesick.

Reg. Frank R.
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=frodsham]
Just think its wrong for people to pretend to be what their not. How long Ray been conning you?

You mean I was the only one who knew he was on the witness protection program. Oops!

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=frodsham]
Just think its wrong for people to pretend to be what their not. How long Ray been conning you?
Ever since our Submarine days.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 5:58 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=gruffbrown]
Ever since our Submarine days.
He scammed me from the beginning. Told me he was taking a survey and he needed to see my breasts. Turns out there never was a bloody survey.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 5:58 am
Banned

frodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to all

Originally Posted by frrussre
A kept man, nice one Cyril. You do realize all the trips home will make you more homesick.

Reg. Frank R.
yep, but parents not too good, have to keep eye on them
Old Apr 24th 2006, 5:59 am
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
IMHO I think the older you are the harder it is to settle in another country, because you have more of a past to leave behind. Think you adapt easier when you are younger.
How wood U know, your only 25?
Reg. Frank R.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 5:59 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

. You do realize all the trips home will make you more homesick.

Reg. Frank R.

nope they don't not for me, my frequent trips home restore my sanity
Old Apr 24th 2006, 6:00 am
Banned

frodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to allfrodsham is a name known to all

[QUOTE=Leslie66]
Originally Posted by gruffbrown
He scammed me from the beginning. Told me he was taking a survey and he needed to see my breasts. Turns out there never was a bloody survey.
So thats why he wears a hood
Old Apr 24th 2006, 6:00 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Reg. Frank R.
lol and that's not even around the waist
Old Apr 24th 2006, 6:01 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Leslie66]
He showed me the Golden Rivet at the front of the Sub I asked what he was doing, he said "Don't worry it's only the roll of the ship"
I said "F**ing hell, I thought it was a roll of wallpaper "
Old Apr 24th 2006, 6:02 am
Banned

[QUOTE=gruffbrown]
Originally Posted by Leslie66
He showed me the Golden Rivet at the front of the Sub I asked what he was doing, he said "Don't worry it's only the roll of the ship"
I said "F**ing hell, I thought it was a roll of wallpaper "
now that is funny
Old Apr 24th 2006, 6:03 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Leslie66]
You'd have shown him anyway.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 6:04 am
Banned

[QUOTE=Jerseygirl]
Originally Posted by Leslie66

You'd have shown him anyway.
Just beginners luck, lol
SUPER MODERATOR

Reg. Frank R.

Ray told me.
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Thought I recognised that face. A Kray.
There all brown bread?
Reg.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.