Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Finally!!! An interview. Wahoo!!!

Wikiposts

Finally!!! An interview. Wahoo!!!

Old Jul 18th 2005, 7:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finally!!! An interview. Wahoo!!!

Originally Posted by rincewind
I'm trying my best to return everyone's Karma. Let me know if any hits are blanks and I'll get you on the next list.
The karma Nazis are here, I can't karma you because I have to spread the love first!

Well done, everything sounds like it's going to plan.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 9:59 am
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

What a bizarre day, lol.

AOS went great and then I just got a call from the company I very first interviewed with which was why I started this thread (er......back in June).

They wanted to know if I was still available and offered me the job, LOL!!!!

Well, sorry, waiting a month doesn't cut it and the job I have is for a lot more so.....I am unavailable.

2 out of 2!!! The old interview charm still works
Old Jul 25th 2005, 10:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

What a bizarre day, lol.

AOS went great and then I just got a call from the company I very first interviewed with which was why I started this thread (er......back in June).

Well, sorry, waiting a month doesn't cut it and the job I have is for a lot more so.....I am unavailable.

Well it's turned out nice again
Old Jul 25th 2005, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Celsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond repute

What a bizarre day, lol.

I've been reading this thread and it's heartening to know that your perseverance has paid off.

So, have you washed that lucky underwear yet?

Celsius
Old Jul 25th 2005, 1:28 pm
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Celsius
So, have you washed that lucky underwear yet?

Celsius
And break the charm attached to the stubborn understains???

Nope

Old Jul 25th 2005, 1:30 pm
You Are All Diseased

Originally Posted by Celsius
I've been reading this thread and it's heartening to know that your perseverance has paid off.

Celsius
I think what I would really like to achieve with this thread is for someone else to read it and realise that things do finally come together. Sometimes it can be quick, and sometimes it can take time.

But, it will come and when it does you'll be glad that you rode the waves.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 6:11 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

What a bizarre day, lol.

Good for you, lets hope some of this good luck spreads to Sarah who could need some right about now. Maybe you can translate your experience into some more new music, I will buy an album soon as I think it's great.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 6:54 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

There may be some that have been through the stress of not finding a job and still trying and boy, I know what that's like.

It can get hell at times and my marriage has been tested to the limit. A place I never want to visit again.

But it worked out and it will work out for everyone.

It can get real dark at times and feel like you won't pull through, but believe me, when it does come together it makes everything worthwhile.

Remember your wives and husbands that stand by you while you search for employment. If they stick with you through the rough, show them how much you appreciate it. When you both make it through to the other side, there is nothing than can separate you.

So go give 'em a hug. Yes, now!!!

Soppy crap. You've got a rep to keep don't ya?

p.s. Actually bloody good to read