Crisps

Old Apr 6th 2011, 2:08 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Crisps

http://snikiddy.com/

Snikiddy Baked Fries

Really yummy and relatively not to bad for you...the Cheddar Cheese is lovely, and you can get a massive bag for $3 at BJ's, regular small bags are a couple bucks usually.

Buffalo flavour is good too, but they've got others like ketchup.
Old Apr 10th 2011, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

Lakersdarge is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone else think that Lays Tangy Carolina BBQ flavour taste a lot like Walkers Prawn Cocktail crisps, or is it just me?
Old Apr 10th 2011, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Kerrs Ketchup flavor ...yum yum!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 12th 2011, 3:58 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Pringles Extreme, the Buffalo hot sauce flavour....oddly rather good...anyone tried any of the other offerings?
Old May 20th 2011, 12:09 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

http://www.herrs.com/WhatsNew.html

The Christmas Tree shop has a bunch of them going cheap at the moment...

The Ketchup flavour isn't all that bad, reminds me of the Walkers version...the Hot, Hot, Hot flavour is also pretty good, slimey, gross, hot and yummy

Not tried the other flavours, but some of them sound pretty good...
Old Jul 23rd 2011, 4:36 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Don't know if anyone has tried the Lays Kettle Cooked Cayenne and Cheese flavoured crisps...but they are really lovely.

Bit sceptical about it, but a nice surprise with a bit of a kick to them.
Old Jul 23rd 2011, 4:52 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Pringles Extreme, the Buffalo hot sauce flavour....oddly rather good...anyone tried any of the other offerings?
Originally Posted by Bob
http://www.herrs.com/WhatsNew.html

The Christmas Tree shop has a bunch of them going cheap at the moment...

The Ketchup flavour isn't all that bad, reminds me of the Walkers version...the Hot, Hot, Hot flavour is also pretty good, slimey, gross, hot and yummy

Not tried the other flavours, but some of them sound pretty good...
Originally Posted by Bob
Don't know if anyone has tried the Lays Kettle Cooked Cayenne and Cheese flavoured crisps...but they are really lovely.

Bit sceptical about it, but a nice surprise with a bit of a kick to them.
Why are you not a fat bastard?
Old Jul 23rd 2011, 5:24 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by tonrob
Why are you not a fat bastard?
I am...my doughnut frowns up at me on my spritely 150 pound frame
Old Jul 24th 2011, 7:50 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
I am...my doughnut frowns up at me on my spritely 150 pound frame
150 pounds?!!!

Pffft.
Old Jul 24th 2011, 9:48 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by cindyabs
150 pounds?!!!

Pffft.
I am a midget though
Old Sep 23rd 2011, 2:46 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

So the new run of flavours for Ruffles...worth checking out...

The Beer Battered Onion rings were just like the Walkers Cheese and Onion...pretty good
Old Sep 23rd 2011, 1:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

Don't drink wine while you're eating (I think) Herr's extra hot jalapeno flavour crisps, 'cause you'll end up a bit drunk. The hot crisps will force you to quench your thirst with the wine, resulting in drinking much more wine than you had intended.
Old Sep 23rd 2011, 1:31 pm
fsm
So I am where?

fsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nethead
Don't drink wine while you're eating (I think) Herr's extra hot jalapeno flavour crisps, 'cause you'll end up a bit drunk. The hot crisps will force you to quench your thirst with the wine, resulting in drinking much more wine than you had intended.
And the problem with is?