Crisps

Old Oct 13th 2010, 12:37 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Crisps

Okay, this one isn't a crisp, but sausages.

Trader Joe's Bavarian Breakfast Sausages, they're basically a pork chipolata banger....8 for $3.50 and they're rather nice.
Old Oct 13th 2010, 1:56 pm
fsm
So I am where?

fsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bob

Trader Joe's Bavarian Breakfast Sausages, they're basically a pork chipolata banger....8 for $3.50 and they're rather nice.

Good to know, just need to go pick up some black pudding & back bacon to go with them
Old Oct 13th 2010, 7:38 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fsm
Good to know, just need to go pick up some black pudding & back bacon to go with them
Black pudding I've seen in Wholefoods and somewhere else, can't remember.

Back bacon, not without spending a fortune, though the thick cut stuff from BJ's is actually pretty good...but it's still a rasher
Old Oct 13th 2010, 7:44 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

There needs to be an all encompassing food thread, made sticky at the top of the trailer park.
Old Oct 13th 2010, 8:48 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob

Thats good to know I'm going there tomorrow.
Old Oct 13th 2010, 9:30 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
Thats good to know I'm going there tomorrow.
They had samples the other day, I rather liked it...the little one had her own sample, took a while to eat it so I took a bite, she shouted so loudly and cried so much, you'd thought I'd punched her in the face
Old Oct 14th 2010, 12:59 pm
You aint seen me, right?

SpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond repute

I've started eating Tom's Bacon Cheddar Fries, the don't taste too bad though I'd swear I had them when I first got here and thought they were terrible so they've either got better or my taste buds are desperate.
Old Oct 15th 2010, 1:17 am
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SpoogleDrummer
I've started eating Tom's Bacon Cheddar Fries, the don't taste too bad though I'd swear I had them when I first got here and thought they were terrible so they've either got better or my taste buds are desperate.
i had some bacon cheddar potato skin crisps from TGI Fridays and they were not too bad either.
Old Oct 28th 2010, 12:46 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

So been chowing down on salt and vinegar crisps and the Target own brand are pretty good, nice and tart....though the baked ones they do were a bit meh...their baked ones are generally not to bad, but not the salt and vinegar.

Anyway, who needs to be healthy
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

ldobson will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by N1cky
If we have to go back to England I am going to set up a business exporting crisps, chocolate and clothes to you lot.

Order forms to follow shortly
Well I just learnt that the rules for importing anything which may contain any meat extracts have changed and therefore meat flavored crisps can no longer be imported in to the USA. I found this out from the company I order my Beef and Pickled Onion Monster Munch from!
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

ldobson will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by chartreuse
I finally bothered to read the label on a can of Heinz beans today. This led me to an importer called BWI.

They have Taytos - fair enough, they're Irish, but they come in bacon and prawn

Their catalogue makes interesting reading too. Especially the bit with the sausage rolls, pork pies, sausages, bacon, etc...
Yes we have an account with BWI.. they only deal in wholesale, so you will need proof of a business license. Everything also has to be bought in large amounts.
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 8:10 pm
Just Joined

peachleaf is a name known to allpeachleaf is a name known to allpeachleaf is a name known to allpeachleaf is a name known to allpeachleaf is a name known to allpeachleaf is a name known to allpeachleaf is a name known to allpeachleaf is a name known to allpeachleaf is a name known to allpeachleaf is a name known to allpeachleaf is a name known to all

I sometimes sprinkle a little onion powder on plain crisps-the taste is a little similar to walkers cheese and onion. Not a big crisp eater but miss hula hoop beef flavour!!
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 8:17 pm
fsm
So I am where?

fsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by peachleaf
I sometimes sprinkle a little onion powder on plain crisps-the taste is a little similar to walkers cheese and onion. Not a big crisp eater but miss hula hoop beef flavour!!

I have added bacon salt to low salt lays before
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 7:50 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by ldobson
Well I just learnt that the rules for importing anything which may contain any meat extracts have changed and therefore meat flavored crisps can no longer be imported in to the USA. I found this out from the company I order my Beef and Pickled Onion Monster Munch from!
Just as long as we can get pickled onion monster munch...the little one loves those as much as me, I've resorted to eating those during her nap times
Old Nov 13th 2010, 7:48 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Someone mentioned the Target Artichoke and Spinach tortilla chips? Tried them out as they were on sale....rather weird, but pretty good.....really salty though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.