Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Cost of flights to US

Cost of flights to US

Old Aug 8th 2007, 12:29 am
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cost of flights to US

Originally Posted by Bob
not if you've got to stump for the ticket yourself or your just a skilled lacky and not upper management...
or if your're like me, lower management unskilled lackey...

i had to pay everything myself to get over here on my L1-b, legal fees, transportation the lot.

the company just didn;t have the available funds... salary was pretty decent for TN when i moved so that made up for it a bit....
Old Aug 8th 2007, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

helens is a name known to allhelens is a name known to allhelens is a name known to allhelens is a name known to allhelens is a name known to allhelens is a name known to allhelens is a name known to allhelens is a name known to allhelens is a name known to allhelens is a name known to allhelens is a name known to all
Default Re: Cost of flights to US

Not sure if it helps, but we entered the USA on single flights, they just checked we had a valid Visa stamped in our passports.
Old Aug 9th 2007, 2:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Cost of flights to US

When I moved here, I bought a R/T ticket, with the return portion set for 3 months after my arrival........just in case things didn't work out.

Fortunately, things worked out just fine, and I just didn't show up for the return flight. Nothing said since, and I have flown with the same airline every time I have gone back to Blighty.

Jim.