Wikiposts

Comparison

Old Oct 6th 2005, 6:33 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comparison

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Is it time for the paddling pool full of mud yet?

Damn, I was craving some popcorn.
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pigtails
Awww....you're no fun!
I was going to comment about it being "Below the belt" but then Im not sure it would be possible to get that low.
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by cindyabs
Damn, I was craving some popcorn.
Hello.
Old Oct 6th 2005, 6:38 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Hello.

Hiyas!
Old Oct 6th 2005, 6:44 am
Banned

Nia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really nice

I was going to comment about it being "Below the belt" but then Im not sure it would be possible to get that low.
Thats a good one!
However you clearly don't know that many people who are on GH replacement therapy, most people reach average height by the age of 21 so there
Old Oct 6th 2005, 6:48 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Nia_Nia
Thats a good one!
However you clearly don't know that many people who are on GH replacement therapy, most people reach average height by the age of 21 so there
Yes but the average height for what? A ten year old?

Did you happen upon the Tom Cruise thread in the lounge last night? Hes a dwarf you know. Has to stand on boxes to kiss his leading ladies.
Old Oct 6th 2005, 6:49 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by cindyabs
Hiyas!
How are you then this fine and dandy day?
Old Oct 6th 2005, 6:50 am
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Did you happen upon the Tom Cruise thread in the lounge last night? Hes a dwarf you know. Has to stand on boxes to kiss his leading ladies.
I thought that we decided he was a midget and not a dwarf
Old Oct 6th 2005, 6:54 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by NJ_Dave
Oh yes my mistake. He's a midget. Mind you im still not wholly convinced as he is definitely oversubscribed in the Nasal Protuberbence area.
Old Oct 6th 2005, 6:54 am
Banned

Nia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really nice

Tom Cruise is a dwarf? Don't be ridiculous he's 5'7! To be legally classed 'a dwarf' you have to be 4'10 and under. Okay I know he's under average height and personally I can't stand the bloke but when was the last time you were worth millions and shagging Katie Holmes?
So 'a dwarf' he may be but who's having the last laugh?
Old Oct 6th 2005, 6:56 am
Account Closed

Tom Cruise is a dwarf? Don't be ridiculous he's 5'7! To be legally classed 'a dwarf' you have to be 4'10 and under. Okay I know he's under average height and personally I can't stand the bloke but when was the last time you were worth millions and shagging Katie Holmes?
Ah no not dwarf, midget...see above.

He may well be under average height but he is defenitely over average nosed.

Me. I snuck in and did her last night while he was struggling with his platform socks.

And how do you know im not worth millions?

Last edited by Angry White Pyjamas; Oct 6th 2005 at 7:00 am.
Old Oct 6th 2005, 6:58 am
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Please! The guy dumped Nicole Kidman to marry a bleedin schoolgirl. Everybody is having the last laugh at his expense
Old Oct 6th 2005, 7:00 am

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NJ_Dave

*COUGH* I believe the correct term is "vertically challenged"
Old Oct 6th 2005, 7:01 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pigtails
*COUGH* I believe the correct term is "vertically challenged"
Underfunded in the vertical plane.
Old Oct 6th 2005, 7:02 am
Banned

Ah no not dwarf, midget...see above.

He may well be under average height but he is defenitely over average nosed.

Me. I snuck in and did her last night while he was struggling with his platform socks. And I nicked his wallet.
You should have BROKEN his nose while you were at it! He's a smug git and a complete psychopath about that scientology bollocks. I hope someone decks him

The fact that he wears those stupid elevator shoes is just stupid, he makes himself look so insecure and pathetic.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.