Comparison

Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:10 pm

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future
Default Re: Comparison

Originally Posted by Manc
a little too far for my liking.
You know you love me.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:11 pm

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
<snort>

That's Leslie's line. You're not allowed to steal it!
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

geordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
But, how long is the wait? Our wait times in Harrogate were, on the average, pretty good. But, if you had to travel to Leeds, the wait times were horrendous. Perhaps things have improved, but when I lived there a man had to wait almost a year to have a lump checked out by a consultant....
there are guidelines for anything that may be indicative of cancer and they must be seen by a consultant within 2 weeks, i know this was not always met but three weeks is considered a too long and a hospitals league table position and subsequent funding can be affected by it so trusts work hard to meet it.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:13 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

One other question then. Have you ever had to refuse to transport a dying car crash victim becuase they have the wrong insurance? Or turn up at an A+E with a seriously injured patient just to be told to take them to another hospital which is and hour away?
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:13 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pigtails
That's Leslie's line. You're not allowed to steal it!

I know but it was deserving.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:15 pm

I know but it was deserving.
Manc & I go way back. Shove off.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:26 pm
Account Closed

Manc & I go way back. Shove off.
<Snort> again.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:35 pm

<Snort> again.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:43 pm
Account Closed

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Are you tired? Thats 3 threads you've fallen asleep in this morning.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:44 pm

Are you tired? Thats 3 threads you've fallen asleep in this morning.

Sorry, some of the newbies are boring me.

(and stop stalking me okay)
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:49 pm
Account Closed

Sorry, some of the newbies are boring me.

(and stop stalking me okay)

Are they? Never mind.

Actually I think you'll see that all the threads you are asleep in I was in first. Ergo you are the stalker.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:51 pm

Are they? Never mind.

Actually I think you'll see that all the threads you are asleep in I was in first. Ergo you are the stalker.
Busted again!
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:52 pm
Account Closed

Busted again!

You shouldnt stalk newbies...they'll get nervous.
Old Oct 6th 2005, 2:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Again I cant answer that. I would hope that it would be short, but who knows? I think like all things some people will get treatment fast while others dont. But the point im making is it will be available to anyone regardless of social standing or FICO score. A lot of people seem to be under the impression that health care in the US is better for serious illnesses, and im trying to address that. Yes, healthcare may be better if you can afford it (although since both my wife and myself work in the health fields I currently doubt it...like a lot of things its all show and smoke and mirrors in a lot of cases). But if you cant then it may as well not exsist at all.
I still stand by the fact that it very much depends on where you live (not UK versus US either) Free is all well and good, but it doesn't do a very good job if you're getting substandard care. And don't tell me it doesn't happen.
Old Oct 6th 2005, 2:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

You shouldnt stalk newbies...they'll get nervous.
He's a bit paranoid....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.