Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The Bachelor - 2012

The Bachelor - 2012

Old Jun 13th 2012, 10:39 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bachelor - 2012

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Of course, she's liking Ryan more and more. Because he's NOT right for her. LOL

There's a couple of guys still hanging in there that I don't think she ever even talks to.

I like the guy she had the first 1 on 1 date with. The blonde guy.

Although I liked Emily more this season than when she was on Brad's season, as time goes on I'm liking her less and less. She's easily distracted, she's boring, and she just wants someone to take care of her.

I was confused about something. The one guy went and told her that Klingon (or whatever his name is, lol) was calling her daughter baggage. Then she got mad and sent him away...good, that's fine. Then she said how disappointed she was in ALL the other guys for not telling her someone was talking like that about her daughter. Uhhhh, isn't that exactly what that one guy did?? He went and told her, and that's how she knew about it. I couldn't figure out why she was upset that NO ONE told her....when one guy DID tell her?

Rene
She didn't get to know until the following day. I think she expected them all to tell her.

I think she likes the blonde guy too but I don't think he'll be able to keep her in the way she's become accustomed to. Ryan the snake oil salesman is horrid...have you noticed how he always tries to be next to her...touching her? When the group were stood talking he had his arm around her waste. Yuck.
Old Jun 26th 2012, 5:49 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

So it's down to the 4 hometown dates: Sean, Jef, Arie, and Chris.

I cannot see Chris lasting beyond next week. He's a whiner.

She has the most chemistry with Arie and Sean. Personality-wise, I like Sean better.

Jef is funny and she likes that side of him, but he still just doesn't seem to be her "type". I like him, but she seems to like the macho type better.

I thought it was funny when they were doing the puppets, and Jef admits he can say a lot more through a puppet, so his puppet tells her puppet "I'm falling in love with you". Then in real life, they're snuggled up on a blanket together, and he goes "I really like you!", and she goes "I like you too". Hmmm. Didn't seem as passionate as it should have been!

The part where they talked about Arie and his relationship with the producer was pretty choppy and not very well edited. It seemed out of place, and just stuck in there at the last minute...which maybe it was.

I felt so bad for Doug, the one she let go on the 3-1 group date. He gave her that awkward pecky kiss, and then she lets him go. Then he felt stupid for kissing her. LOL It was funny, but kinda sad.

Rene
Old Jun 26th 2012, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond repute

I liked Doug, I thought he was a decent guy.

I think she'll pick Arie though Shaun seems like a better fit long term, and I agree that I don't think she'll end up with Jeff.
Old Jul 3rd 2012, 5:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond repute

Glad she got rid of Chris, he's a bit annoying. Looks like Arie's the guy for her, will wait and see what happens.
Old Jul 12th 2012, 5:20 am

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute

I felt so bad for Shawn! I just don't bet what she sees in Jeff! Shawn seems like a really nice guy. I don't trust Ari.
Old Jul 12th 2012, 3:25 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by penguinbar
I felt so bad for Shawn! I just don't bet what she sees in Jeff! Shawn seems like a really nice guy. I don't trust Ari.
I felt bad for Shawn, too...but I saw it coming. He was the only one who didn't go on and on about how much he loves her and is in love with her, etc. He didn't show a lot of emotion with her.

I like Jef, as a person. I think he's witty and funny, and I like that he seems very serious about marriage and family. He had some good questions for her, too...you never saw the other guys asking HER anything. But I know they don't have the attraction going on that she and Ari do.

I don't fully trust Ari, either. And she seemed disillusioned with his description of his "typical day"...i.e., sleep till 9 am, hang out with the guys, go out at night, eat out every night, etc. That definitely wouldn't fit with her and Ricki's schedule, and I think having to be tied down at home will not sit well with him after a while. Plus he's gone a lot for his racing career.

I think she'll pick Jef because he's more stable. She'll cry her eyes out for not picking Ari who she's really attracted to.

Rene
Old Jul 12th 2012, 3:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rene,

I agree, I think she'll go for Jef. I can't get past his "Danno" hair though, but he seems like a nice enough guy.

So Sean for the next bachelor? I had read that they had asked Roberto Martinez, but then saw reports in the last few days that they have approached Sean also.
Old Jul 12th 2012, 5:30 pm

Originally Posted by The Horticulturalist
Rene,

I agree, I think she'll go for Jef. I can't get past his "Danno" hair though, but he seems like a nice enough guy.

So Sean for the next bachelor? I had read that they had asked Roberto Martinez, but then saw reports in the last few days that they have approached Sean also.
Oh no...I don't think I'd want to watch Sean as the next bachelor.

Roberto would have been good!! I'd watch him!

Why do they bother doing casting calls for "The next bachelor", when they just keep recycling the rejects!? There's a casting call coming up in Phoenix soon, I'm curious about it...might be fun to go watch, if it's public! LOL

Rene
Old Jul 13th 2012, 1:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Moxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond repute

This show has me totally baffled now. I thought Sean from way way back.

Then on home visits, I switched to Ari because it was kinda weird while the other two were all big family and fun. So I thought, ah...they are trying to throw us off by editing Ari's home visit to look bad.

So this week I had no clue. I thought maybe she cried so much because her good sense was telling her to let Ari go, but she was so hot for him that it had her upset to say goodbye. Nope.

I'm going to pick Ari because I don't like Jef's hair. Final answer!
Old Jul 17th 2012, 2:02 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

A nice twist on Sunday night would be if Emily decided she'd made a mistake letting Sean go.
Old Jul 17th 2012, 2:05 am

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get what she sees in Jeff
Old Jul 17th 2012, 2:06 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Neither do I...unless he's worth a bob or two.
Old Jul 17th 2012, 2:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Can't be the hair, it's like a comb over only he's not bald Surely Sean will be the next bachelor after the response he got tonight. It's all about the ratings after all.
Old Jul 17th 2012, 2:10 am

They seriously need to stop recycling and get someone new!
Old Jul 17th 2012, 11:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Moxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
A nice twist on Sunday night would be if Emily decided she'd made a mistake letting Sean go.
That is exactly what crossed my mind. We just finished watching the recording and it was all a bit odd. Sean looked too happy and not bitter like Chris. Em and S were so smiley and friendly. The finale is live? to keep a secret?? To announce she and Sean are together? And why wasn't Sean announced as the next Bachelor on this episode? They usually do and he's a logical choice with all that popularity meaning good ratings. And after all, it's going to be "the most shocking finale EVER". LOL

Oh..and I did love her comments to Kalen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.