Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The Bachelor - 2012

The Bachelor - 2012

Old Jul 24th 2012, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bachelor - 2012

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I agree with JG that he looks way younger, but from the conversations it seems they've had, he seems very mature. I thought it was cool that he and Arie are close friends and that he could help Arie get over Emily. I know that sounds weird and awkward, but I've been in a similar situation, and it all worked out great.

Rene
I think he is actually older than her, although he has a baby face. He seems normal, a far cry from the Courtney and Vienna.