Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The Bachelor - 2012

The Bachelor - 2012

Old Jun 4th 2012, 12:41 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Bachelor - 2012

I don't get Emily. Something not right here, the girl is obviously very attractive, why does she need this show? My guess is that she is looking for fame only. Looking at the places she used to vacation as kid, and rhe house she is living in, she needs a guy with a lot of money or earning potential, to keep her in the style she has become accustomed. I don't see that any of those guys fit that criteria.
Old Jun 4th 2012, 1:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Clinique
I don't get Emily. Something not right here, the girl is obviously very attractive, why does she need this show? My guess is that she is looking for fame only. Looking at the places she used to vacation as kid, and rhe house she is living in, she needs a guy with a lot of money or earning potential, to keep her in the style she has become accustomed. I don't see that any of those guys fit that criteria.
Money....wasn't that one of the reasons kicking about that she broke up with Brad? Her ex's parents are allegedly bankrolling Emily's life style...if she had moved to Texas to be with Brad they intended to pull the plug on the money.
Old Jun 4th 2012, 6:19 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Money....wasn't that one of the reasons kicking about that she broke up with Brad? Her ex's parents are allegedly bankrolling Emily's life style...if she had moved to Texas to be with Brad they intended to pull the plug on the money.
I didn't know that! Interesting. I do agree she needs someone who can provide her the upscale lifestle she's used to.

I'm curious to see if the race car driver guy will eventually be a comfort to her (fond memories of her ex), or disturbing (brings up too many memories of the ex). Could go either way!
Old Jun 4th 2012, 6:25 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I didn't know that! Interesting. I do agree she needs someone who can provide her the upscale lifestle she's used to.

I'm curious to see if the race car driver guy will eventually be a comfort to her (fond memories of her ex), or disturbing (brings up too many memories of the ex). Could go either way!
I read it somewhere...it may or may not be true of course.

Have you seen how expensive some of th outfits she wears on the show are? She has very expensive tastes.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 2:35 am

She has never worked a day in her life. She wants more kids, so who ever she picks will need some serious money.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 3:57 am

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute

She says Ryan is manipulative and then she picks him!
Old Jun 5th 2012, 4:18 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by penguinbar
She says Ryan is manipulative and then she picks him!
Yeah, what's up with THAT! Just another sign that the show tells her who she must keep around for drama effect.

And what the heck was that one guy (the blonde who already got a rose...the one who didn't kiss her on the beach...oh yeah, Jeff) wearing at the rose ceremony?? Shorts and green knee socks??? For real?

Rene
Old Jun 5th 2012, 4:21 am

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute

Did anyone else notice that she had a nose job and a boob job?
Old Jun 5th 2012, 10:53 am

Yeah, what's up with THAT! Just another sign that the show tells her who she must keep around for drama effect.

And what the heck was that one guy (the blonde who already got a rose...the one who didn't kiss her on the beach...oh yeah, Jeff) wearing at the rose ceremony?? Shorts and green knee socks??? For real?

Rene
I would have taken the rose off him, if he turned up like that at my cocktail party.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 2:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond repute

She did? I didn't notice, how do you know for sure?
Old Jun 5th 2012, 2:32 pm

Originally Posted by The Horticulturalist
She did? I didn't notice, how do you know for sure?
Just look at old photos.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 5:26 pm

You mean since being on Brad's season? I didn't notice.

I would have also taken that rose away from Jeff!! LOL

Ryan is creeping me out. What he said about "I feel I'm here for a higher calling" or something like that....weird!

Last edited by Noorah101; Jun 5th 2012 at 5:35 pm.
Old Jun 6th 2012, 11:09 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1571775.html

Anybody else see this?
Old Jun 13th 2012, 9:55 pm

Of course, she's liking Ryan more and more. Because he's NOT right for her. LOL

There's a couple of guys still hanging in there that I don't think she ever even talks to.

I like the guy she had the first 1 on 1 date with. The blonde guy.

Although I liked Emily more this season than when she was on Brad's season, as time goes on I'm liking her less and less. She's easily distracted, she's boring, and she just wants someone to take care of her.

I was confused about something. The one guy went and told her that Klingon (or whatever his name is, lol) was calling her daughter baggage. Then she got mad and sent him away...good, that's fine. Then she said how disappointed she was in ALL the other guys for not telling her someone was talking like that about her daughter. Uhhhh, isn't that exactly what that one guy did?? He went and told her, and that's how she knew about it. I couldn't figure out why she was upset that NO ONE told her....when one guy DID tell her?

Rene
Old Jun 13th 2012, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond repute

Of course, she's liking Ryan more and more. Because he's NOT right for her. LOL

There's a couple of guys still hanging in there that I don't think she ever even talks to.

I like the guy she had the first 1 on 1 date with. The blonde guy.

Although I liked Emily more this season than when she was on Brad's season, as time goes on I'm liking her less and less. She's easily distracted, she's boring, and she just wants someone to take care of her.

I was confused about something. The one guy went and told her that Klingon (or whatever his name is, lol) was calling her daughter baggage. Then she got mad and sent him away...good, that's fine. Then she said how disappointed she was in ALL the other guys for not telling her someone was talking like that about her daughter. Uhhhh, isn't that exactly what that one guy did?? He went and told her, and that's how she knew about it. I couldn't figure out why she was upset that NO ONE told her....when one guy DID tell her?

Rene
Yes, I was a tad confused about that as well

I haven't read any spoilers this season, so I predict her final 4 will be Ryan (snake oil guy), Ari (I think she'll pick him), Doug and Sean.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.