Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The Bachelor - 2012

The Bachelor - 2012

Old Jan 24th 2012, 11:01 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bachelor - 2012

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Last night's episode was a big yawner. I don't know why I watch it, really. They keep doing the same dates over and over, keep saying the same lines over and over, and keep having the same catty household scenarios over and over. I'd really love to see the very first Bachelorette season and see how different it might have been back then...was it more realistic?

Rene
I am not watching this season, I did switch it on last week for about 10mins and that was enough looking at his gormless face...lets have a new guy and gal maybe a little older even, its just plain boring at the moment, BUT I will be watching emily

FYI Hart of Dixie comes on the same time I am not missing my favorite show
Old Jan 25th 2012, 1:36 am

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute

It is predictable but I watch it anyway
Old Jan 31st 2012, 2:03 am
BE Forum Addict

The Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond repute

Just watched this weeks episode, you just know he's going to choose the biggest slapper there, and the one that the others all hate, and that they'll hate each other by July.

I am looking forward to the Emily season, sad but true.
Old Jan 31st 2012, 2:05 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Horticulturalist
Just watched this weeks episode, you just know he's going to choose the biggest slapper there, and the one that the others all hate, and that they'll hate each other by July.

I am looking forward to the Emily season, sad but true.
Me too let's get rid of this birk and move on.
Old Jan 31st 2012, 3:35 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Me too let's get rid of this birk and move on.
I really liked Jennifer, the redhead he sent home tonight. Wonder what he didn't see in her.

I'm not looking forward to Emily's season, though. I think this is the first time I've heard them announce the new bachelorette so soon.

Rene
Old Jan 31st 2012, 4:39 am

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute

Ben is really starting to annoy me. The whole show is beginning to annoy me. I can predict the outcome. It will last about 5 minutes just like the rest of them!
Old Jan 31st 2012, 4:40 am

I really liked Jennifer, the redhead he sent home tonight. Wonder what he didn't see in her.

I'm not looking forward to Emily's season, though. I think this is the first time I've heard them announce the new bachelorette so soon.

Rene
Jennifer wasn't pretty enough
Old Jan 31st 2012, 1:37 pm

Rene
No idea my friend I am not watching for the 1st time in Bachelor history, I might if bored watch the final rose..depends what else is on!!
Old Jan 31st 2012, 1:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond repute

No idea my friend I am not watching for the 1st time in Bachelor history, I might if bored watch the final rose..depends what else is on!!
How many more weeks is it?
I think they are down to nine, then he sends home three next week....leaving six, then I'd guess he'll send home two leaving the final four for the hometown dates, then the final after that? So four weeks?
Old Jan 31st 2012, 1:46 pm

I think they are down to nine, then he sends home three next week....leaving six, then I'd guess he'll send home two leaving the final four for the hometown dates, then the final after that? So four weeks?
No idea but I guess you are right around that time frame...he was on Ellen the other day what a dork, I think you all get the picture by now I can't stand the twit...he only lives just over an hour from me
Old Jan 31st 2012, 1:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

No idea but I guess you are right around that time frame...he was on Ellen the other day what a dork, I think you all get the picture by now I can't stand the twit...he only lives just over an hour from me
He's not worth all the tears they're shedding, and that awful skinny dipping girl? she's welcome to him if he chooses her, I'm sure his family will just love her when they see the catty footage after the fact.
Old Jan 31st 2012, 2:22 pm

He's not worth all the tears they're shedding, and that awful skinny dipping girl? she's welcome to him if he chooses her, I'm sure his family will just love her when they see the catty footage after the fact.
Courtney is a skank. I think she is just trying to further her career. I wish they would pick someone new/ Emily as the bachelorette is a bad idea. She's just as boring as Ben!
Old Jan 31st 2012, 3:13 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

On last night's show, he said something about being halfway through the process now.

One thing I started not liking about the show, and is even worse this season....they don't show Ben and his date actually discussing anything really serious. Just a few sentences and that's it. Instead of watching the cat fights between the girls in the house, I'd love to hear more of what they actually talk about on their dates! What do they each want, what does Ben do in the real world, what does SHE do in the real world, etc. I'm sure they MUST talk about this stuff, otherwise how can they get to know each other?? But we don't get to see any of that. We just see Courtney backbiting everyone. LOL Ugh.

I'm kinda surprised he kept Emily on, after having told her twice to "let it go" when she started warning him about Courtney, and she didn't. She even said OK I'm not going to talk about her anymore, and then dove right into talking about her! Even Ben looked confused. LOL

Rene
Old Feb 7th 2012, 2:29 pm

I know not many people here are watching this season, but last night was so funny! That Jamie girl trying to describe how she's going to kiss Ben, what he should do, giggling the whole way through it...hilarious! And her sitting on his lap .... awkward!!! LOL For me, that was the highlight of the season so far!

Rene
Old Feb 7th 2012, 4:21 pm

I was really surprised that he let Blakely go. I'm surprised he kept Rachael . Jamie made an ass of herself bigtime!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.