Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anglo/American marriages

Originally Posted by DollyLlama
China for 10 days
Wow fantastic! Have a great time!
Old Feb 17th 2007, 1:58 am
Banned

Haggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond repute

Don't have much to say for yourselves now do you ? Rather reminds me of the tragic tale of Cinderella. Hmmm is that how you girls imagined you would grow up ? huh ? Poor Cinderella has gone off her pc feeling distraught. She tucks her kids into bed thinking to herself "they're not ugly." What a wonderful way to treat a new poster. I hope you feel proud of yourselves.
All of you. Especially the ones who I can only see by name and not by post.
You make me feel disgusted to be British.
Old Feb 17th 2007, 1:59 am
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally
Wow fantastic! Have a great time!
Thanks
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sure it was all a big mistake.........
nahhhh the shy ones are usually the worst
Account Closed

Originally Posted by haggerwood
Don't have much to say for yourselves now do you ? Rather reminds me of the tragic tale of Cinderella. Hmmm is that how you girls imagined you would grow up ? huh ? Poor Cinderella has gone off her pc feeling distraught. She tucks her kids into bed thinking to herself "they're not ugly." What a wonderful way to treat a new poster. I hope you feel proud of yourselves.
What you on about?
Old Feb 17th 2007, 2:00 am
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

as you have put most of us on ignore...........
Old Feb 17th 2007, 2:00 am
Greatly Missed. RIP

Originally Posted by TruBrit
nahhhh the shy ones are usually the worst
I have heard that before.......
Old Feb 17th 2007, 2:01 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

I have heard that before.......
have a great time dolly whatever you get up to
Account Closed

Just a post to annoy him.
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

He is hysterical he just wants to be the victim as when I have been nice to him he rejects it, the last time being an hour ago and he took my encouragement and niceness as an insult!
Which is why I have given up with him and have written him off for good!
Old Feb 17th 2007, 2:03 am
Greatly Missed. RIP

Originally Posted by TruBrit
have a great time dolly whatever you get up to
Thanks TruBrit I will probably be too jet lagged to do anything
Old Feb 17th 2007, 2:03 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by irnbru4u
He is hysterical he just wants to be the victim as when I have been nice to him he rejects it, the last time being an hour ago and he took my encouragement and niceness as an insult!
Which is why I have given up with him and have written him off for good!
Well, you tried
Old Feb 17th 2007, 2:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Nice. Bet these Americans are so glad you came over.
I did say MOST not all Now go and mix with your friends, the ones that you talk to about us. Got it I know who you are
Old Feb 17th 2007, 2:07 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by britvic
I did say MOST not all Now go and mix with your friends, the ones that you talk to about us. Got it I know who you are
Do tell!
Old Feb 17th 2007, 2:07 am
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britvic
well don't leave us in suspense - tell

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.