Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Anglo/American marriages

Anglo/American marriages

Old Feb 17th 2007, 2:08 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anglo/American marriages

Originally Posted by irnbru4u
He is hysterical he just wants to be the victim as when I have been nice to him he rejects it, the last time being an hour ago and he took my encouragement and niceness as an insult!
Which is why I have given up with him and have written him off for good!
You were fighting a losing battle anyway...this is not the first time he's been on BE...he's looking for trouble not pleasantries..
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by britvic
I did say MOST not all Now go and mix with your friends, the ones that you talk to about us. Got it I know who you are
spill the beans....not user-name
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

I did say MOST not all Now go and mix with your friends, the ones that you talk to about us. Got it I know who you are
tell us!!!!
Old Feb 17th 2007, 2:09 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TruBrit
spill the beans....not user-name
User Name was pleasanter.
Banned

Haggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond repute

I would be interested to know as well ?
Account Closed

victoria where are you??? pray tell
Old Feb 17th 2007, 2:10 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally
It's certainly not him.
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sally
yes you're right sally he was.
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
You were fighting a losing battle anyway...this is not the first time he's been on BE...he's looking for trouble not pleasantries..
which was made perfectly clear in the last couple of hours!
Don't know why I bothered
Old Feb 17th 2007, 2:12 am
Banned

Haggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
You are fighting a losing battle. Unfortunately Jersey quoted you so I saw what you laughably describe as "being nice". You mean when you said one nice sentance then lectured me for 3 more about Rays rules ? being mean etc ? If that's nice I can't imagine you being mean. OK also I have not been on here before. I implore you to check with the moderators on my ip as this is my one and only time here. I have stated a lot more about myself than I should have considering the pernicious nature of posters here. I don't intend to reveal any more for my own safety and that of my family. Please learn to accept that when you are mean to new people they will all dislike you hence why you have sooooooo many people that you say said similar things to me
Old Feb 17th 2007, 2:14 am
Account Closed

our sherlock has been a busy bee and may have hit the jackpot
Old Feb 17th 2007, 2:14 am
time for a cuppa?

ukmumsie has a reputation beyond reputeukmumsie has a reputation beyond reputeukmumsie has a reputation beyond reputeukmumsie has a reputation beyond reputeukmumsie has a reputation beyond reputeukmumsie has a reputation beyond reputeukmumsie has a reputation beyond reputeukmumsie has a reputation beyond reputeukmumsie has a reputation beyond reputeukmumsie has a reputation beyond reputeukmumsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyLlama
Good Evening!
Good evening
Old Feb 17th 2007, 2:15 am
Banned

Originally Posted by TruBrit
yes you're right sally he was.
Yesterday it was Tolos. This morning it was Ray13y. this evening gator boy and now its someone else. I am none of them. I think I know who you are though Anastasia and Drezella. ohhh and Maleficent I knew I recognised you writing style ..... oh and is it the .... east or west ? I will have to check with Dorothy and Tin Man but I know you're one of them.
Old Feb 17th 2007, 2:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by haggerwood
Don't have much to say for yourselves now do you ? Rather reminds me of the tragic tale of Cinderella. Hmmm is that how you girls imagined you would grow up ? huh ? Poor Cinderella has gone off her pc feeling distraught. She tucks her kids into bed thinking to herself "they're not ugly." What a wonderful way to treat a new poster. I hope you feel proud of yourselves.
All of you. Especially the ones who I can only see by name and not by post.
You make me feel disgusted to be British.
^- Obviously we have to pay him some attention otherwise he doesn't quieten down....he's an attention whore

Same old story, he doesn't like what people say, so he accuses everyone of ganging up on him in the hope of getting some relief.

Perhaps we'll get a better troll next month.
Old Feb 17th 2007, 2:16 am
Banned

Originally Posted by ukmumsie
Good evening
You I have nothing against but I am guessing that you are looking for a group to join and that's about to change. If not my name is Haggerwood nice to meet you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.