Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

To All Florida Residents

To All Florida Residents

Old Jul 11th 2005, 1:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To All Florida Residents

Originally Posted by ImHere
Glad she got out Ok. The worst of it definitely passed us by, thank god.

How long is she up for?
Just two weeks, she was delayed getting here by one day, but that's not so bad.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 3:24 pm
ImHere

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
Just two weeks, she was delayed getting here by one day, but that's not so bad.
Not bad at all. Could have been a lot worse. Heard on the news this morning that Pensacola airport is out for a few days.

Old Jul 11th 2005, 3:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Not bad at all. Could have been a lot worse. Heard on the news this morning that Pensacola airport is out for a few days.
I was looking to go on one of these:

http://www.f5tornadosafaris.com/index.html

I'll have to wait until 2006 though.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 7:52 pm
ImHere

I was looking to go on one of these:

http://www.f5tornadosafaris.com/index.html

I'll have to wait until 2006 though.
Now that looks cool. Fancy a bit of that meself.

Old Jul 11th 2005, 7:55 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Now that looks cool. Fancy a bit of that meself.
Having actually been through a couple myself, I can honestly say you are completely out of your tree.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 8:27 pm
ImHere

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Having actually been through a couple myself, I can honestly say you are completely out of your tree.
I am. Thought you knew that already. I love extreme weather...used to go storm hunting in Europe but no big twisters.

Infact I love all weather. I got completely hooked when I did an A level in metereology as a "filler". Believe it or not (my wife thinks im completely barmy) but one of my life ambitions is to personally get a photo of an F5.

Last edited by ImHere; Jul 11th 2005 at 8:31 pm.

Old Jul 11th 2005, 8:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Leslie66
How could I possibly miss out on this:

Old Jul 11th 2005, 8:53 pm
ImHere

and you can collect cotton wool from the floor
Balls. As in cotton wool ones. Dont think I'd like to use those to clean my ears with though.

Old Jul 11th 2005, 8:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Balls. As in cotton wool ones. Dont think I'd like to use those to clean my ears with though.
check this out....

damage by baseball sized hail :scared:
Old Jul 11th 2005, 8:58 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

The word copyright mean anything to you ....
Old Jul 11th 2005, 9:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Ray
The word copyright mean anything to you ....
No. Plus I don't think they'll care too much as I've listed their site above, saying I would like to go Tornado chasing at http://www.f5tornadosafaris.com/

Last edited by anotherlimey; Jul 11th 2005 at 9:11 pm.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 10:54 pm
ImHere

No. Plus I don't think they'll care too much as I've listed their site above, saying I would like to go Tornado chasing at http://www.f5tornadosafaris.com/
It would probably only be an issue if you claimed it as your own pic or didnt reference (advertise) them.

Old Jul 11th 2005, 10:55 pm
ImHere

check this out....

damage by baseball sized hail :scared:
Which is why I want to storm chase using their vehicles and not mine.

Old Jul 11th 2005, 10:59 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting pictures......I knew someone who was into storm chasing........till he drove into a town after a twister hit.....that put a damper on it for him....and he sold up everything......he got me interested in twister for a while....but storms at sea have been my first love since I was around 9/10 years old...along with Marine biology........little did I know my interest in storms would be of useful once I moved to the East coast USA........
Old Jul 11th 2005, 11:01 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Copyright legislation exists so that work generated by photographers, writers and artists is protected by law, thus preventing unauthorised reproduction of that work without the prior permission of the author, and ensuring some kind of economic deal is struck which pleases all parties involved.

You may come across some of your pictures in a magazine, book or poster, for example that have been published without your consent and without a suitable reproduction fee being offered.
If this is the case, you should immediately take action. Often, a telephone call to the publisher or person responsible demanding immediate payment will be enough to settle the problem. But don't let them get away with this lightly. They have broken the law and deserve to be punished, so demand a fee that is higher than you would expect if they had gone through the correct channels of seeking clearance before using the picture

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.