visa overstay.

Old Apr 21st 2005, 1:30 am
Forum Regular

1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future
Default Re: visa overstay.

Originally Posted by candy wy.
at the risk of being flamed by the duck and others i will answer you and say yes kids can aos without permission from the father.
How can I flame you ON THIS subject, If you are "in the know of this information" then so be it..

I feel the OP should consult an attorney.

Quite frankly the OP was "in her own words" not factual when She originally posted.. and therefore everyone assumes that what this OP has to say about her daughter's father is true.

No one really knows once someone starts with ... well lets just say.. not factual information.. so the sake of not sounding like I am going off on anyone.

I will say at best.. there are a lot of issues that will need to be addressed.. this is not a typical immigration..

Mother overstayed
Brings child
Marries years after over stay
Who knows why the mother left her country with her child
Does the father really know where the child is and is it true he doesn't care where the child is.. after all we are taking the mothers word.

None of these questions have to be answered TO ME.. I frankly could care less. I am just pointing out that an immigration attorney is this OP's solution for the answers to her questions.

But she needs to be TRUTHFUL instead of posting one thing then when answers don't get the response she wants the story seems to alter etc.

AND as everyone says.. this is a forum.. there are people that want to help but when the OP is NOT factual is that really helping?
Old Apr 21st 2005, 1:32 am
Forum Regular

1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Boiler
Thank you.

I quite like Duck a L'Orange

Perhaps Ray can provide the recipe?
Yikes.. quack!!!
Old Apr 21st 2005, 1:43 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Here are several good recipes: http://medix.marshall.edu/~levstein1/swan/recipes.htm. Just substitute "duck" for "swan".

Ian

Last edited by ian-mstm; Apr 21st 2005 at 1:47 am.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 2:07 am
Forum Regular

eggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by evoal2003
Alot more people than you'll ever realise.

i listen to you!
Old Apr 21st 2005, 2:10 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you.
I quite like Duck a L'Orange
2 cups freshly squeezed FLORIDA orange juice, about 6 oranges, orange rinds reserved
1 (5-pound) duck, cleaned, with innards, wing tips and excess fat removed
2 oranges, zested
2/3 cup sugar
1 tablespoon Peychaud Bitters
1 1/2 cups duck or chicken stock
2 tablespoons arrowroot dissolved in 2 tablespoons cold water
1/2 cup Grand Marnier liqueur

Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. Roughly chop the orange rinds and place in the cleaned duck cavity. Place the stuffed duck on a baking rack over a baking sheet with 1/2-inch of water. Bake until skin turns golden brown and lightly crisps, about 30 minutes. Reduce temperature to 300 degrees and continue cooking until duck reaches an internal temperature of 170 degrees, about 1 hour.
In a medium heavy saucepan combine the orange juice, zest and sugar over medium high heat and reduce to 3/4 cup. Add Peychaud Bitters to orange juice gastrique and set aside.

Add hot duck stock to reduced orange gastrique and simmer over medium low heat for 10 minutes to reduce. Add arrowroot mixture, to thicken.

Remove duck from roasting pan, and discard the fat from pan. Remove orange rinds from duck cavity. Let rest 10 minutes before carving.

Add the Grand Marnier to roasting pan and place over 2 burners on medium high heat. Deglaze pan, scraping continuously with a large wooden spoon. Reduce for 5 to 10 minutes. Pour the orange sauce in the pan into a gravy boat and serve with carved duck.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 2:14 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
2 cups freshly squeezed FLORIDA orange juice, about 6 oranges, orange rinds reserved
2 oranges, zested
2/3 cup sugar

Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. Roughly chop the orange rinds and place in the cleaned duck cavity. Place the stuffed duck on a baking rack over a baking sheet with 1/2-inch of water. Bake until skin turns golden brown and lightly crisps, about 30 minutes. Reduce temperature to 300 degrees and continue cooking until duck reaches an internal temperature of 170 degrees, about 1 hour.
In a medium heavy saucepan combine the orange juice, zest and sugar over medium high heat and reduce to 3/4 cup. Add Peychaud Bitters to orange juice gastrique and set aside.

Add hot duck stock to reduced orange gastrique and simmer over medium low heat for 10 minutes to reduce. Add arrowroot mixture, to thicken.

Remove duck from roasting pan, and discard the fat from pan. Remove orange rinds from duck cavity. Let rest 10 minutes before carving.

Add the Grand Marnier to roasting pan and place over 2 burners on medium high heat. Deglaze pan, scraping continuously with a large wooden spoon. Reduce for 5 to 10 minutes. Pour the orange sauce in the pan into a gravy boat and serve with carved duck.

I can't cook so
I can't believe the heat is still on
Old Apr 21st 2005, 2:14 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

at the risk of being flamed by the duck and others i will answer you and say yes kids can aos without permission from the father.
There are always two sides to the story.. Of course for all we know the father has reported the child missing...and with the reciprocal agreement the child and mother will get an early flight home courtesy of the USG. and if you did manage that Candy wy..then the system failed there...
Old Apr 21st 2005, 2:40 am
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
There are always two sides to the story.. Of course for all we know the father has reported the child missing...and with the reciprocal agreement the child and mother will get an early flight home courtesy of the USG. and if you did manage that Candy wy..then the system failed there...

the system did not fail..... i just said it is possible. you don't know the details of my case and every case is different..

Last edited by candy wy.; Apr 21st 2005 at 2:43 am.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 2:43 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ray
2 oranges, zested
2/3 cup sugar

FIRST

Catch you duck.......

(Should you have mentioned excess fat? Sounds a bit personal)
Old Apr 21st 2005, 2:47 am
Ray

the system did not fail..... i just said it is possible. you don't know the details of my case and every case is different..
This is true ....but the price you are paying is very heavy ....
Old Apr 21st 2005, 3:16 am
Ray

Anyway forget the duck!!! I think timeofmylife has got more rabbit than Sainsburys... definitely a super sniff job...
Old Apr 21st 2005, 3:36 am
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

FIRST

Catch you duck.......

(Should you have mentioned excess fat? Sounds a bit personal)
i don't like duck.. find it is to greasy..
Old Apr 21st 2005, 3:52 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

I don't want to add to the band wagon here,
but this stinks a bit like parental kidnapping also to be honest.

I think www.reunite.org wouldn't mind a word with you.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 4:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Manc
I don't want to add to the band wagon here,
but this stinks a bit like parental kidnapping also to be honest.

I think www.reunite.org wouldn't mind a word with you.
Sure does..
Old Apr 21st 2005, 4:17 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by UKintheUSA
You need to file the appropriate paperwork to adjust your status here in the
USA. I am not sure how the kid thing works though. I know you file paperwork called petition for Alien Relative, but since YOU are the foreigner and it's YOUR child, he's the one that does that. I have never seen or heard about anyone adjusting status on a VWP that also includes that they have their kid with them. This sounds like a situation for a good immigration attorney.
Hi:

Since the child is under 18 when mum married USC, she is the USC's "stepchild." Since there is no derivative status for "immediate relatives", the "stepchild" needs her own I-130. There ARE differences in the forms though -- no G-325 by petitioner [not a marriage I-130] and due to age of kid, no G-325 for the child. Lower filing fee [why they require the biometric fees for the kid, I don't know -- strikes me as strange]. The petitioner's pic is not required.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.