visa overstay.

Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

eggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: visa overstay.

Originally Posted by Hypertweeky
The never-ending story!

LOL hyper! Isn't it just? dont you just wish we could just all give support and a little bit of respect? lol
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:15 pm
David9287

Default Re: visa overstay.

[QUOTE=candy wy.]
how can they be in violation of a visa when they don't have a visa.
the vwp is not a visa..[QUOTE]

Pardon me but,
the VWP is not a "ticket to an indefinite stay" in the US.... the VWP is offered to certain citizens of certain countries to come to the USA and VISIT! There are certain time limits regarding the duration of stay. The OP has admitted that she OVERSTAYED the terms of the Visa Waiver Program. Is there a dfference between a 2 day over stay, or a 2 month over stay, or a 2 year overstay? If people don't want opinions of all types they shouldn't be asking a PUBLIC FORM for advice!
davidM

Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

eggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=David9287][QUOTE=candy wy.]
the vwp is not a visa..

Pardon me but,
the VWP is not a "ticket to an indefinite stay" in the US.... the VWP is offered to certain citizens of certain countries to come to the USA and VISIT! There are certain time limits regarding the duration of stay. The OP has admitted that she OVERSTAYED the terms of the Visa Waiver Program. Is there a dfference between a 2 day over stay, or a 2 month over stay, or a 2 year overstay? If people don't want opinions of all types they shouldn't be asking a PUBLIC FORM for advice!
davidM

asking a question is one thing- recieving nothing but abuse in return is another. theres a little thing called respect which some people could use a lesson in.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:17 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eggysbrain
LOL hyper! Isn't it just? dont you just wish we could just all give support and a little bit of respect? lol
Yeah right.. we are in BE!! Rip me off or I will..
Just kidding.. you know I love ya' all
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:19 pm
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=David9287][QUOTE=candy wy.]
the vwp is not a visa..

Pardon me but,
davidM
my reply was a bit sarcastic in that duckie made a point about visa over stay and not vwp overstay...
i think this thread has got way past the original OP question.
yes there is a difference you don't get banned from reentry on a 2 day overstay or 2 month overstay, you do on a 180 day overstay..
Forum Regular

1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by candy wy.
which world do you live in... people that come in on the k-1 or k-3 have the same problems. what makes you think they all know there partners better than people who aos on the vwp.

the vwp is not a visa..
don't hold your breath about the goverment stopping this way of aos, it has been happening for years long before the k-3 was ever thought about. the back log for k-1 and k-3 would be years and not months if people did not aos this way.
who says they marry the first person that comes along. that is an opinion that you have. you should worry about you own life and not other peoples..
Who says I am worried? I am not the one that has to explain my actions to immigration..

Goes to show what you know about the vwp.. open your passport - look at the stamp ... PERMITTED FOR 90 DAYS. It is an offical notice.
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Hypertweeky
Yeah right.. we are in BE!! Rip me off or I will..
Just kidding.. you know I love ya' all

LOL!!
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future

asking a question is one thing- recieving nothing but abuse in return is another. theres a little thing called respect which some people could use a lesson in.
Give respect Get respect.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:23 pm
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 1Duckie
Who says I am worried? I am not the one that has to explain my actions to immigration..

Goes to show what you know about the vwp.. open your passport - look at the stamp ... PERMITTED FOR 90 DAYS. It is an offical notice.
my passport doesn't have that in it. it has admitted as a pr..........
don't have any visa waiver stamps in this passport
staying around

you don't give it.....................
Forum Regular

Sorry but I never saw anyone call you a b*tch first. That was totally uncalled for.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:26 pm
David9287

Originally Posted by candy wy.
my reply was a bit sarcastic in that duckie made a point about visa over stay and not vwp overstay...
i think this thread has got way past the original OP question.
yes there is a difference you don't get banned from reentry on a 2 day overstay or 2 month overstay, you do on a 180 day overstay..
Oh my gosh....
you mean to tell me that if a person overstays the terms of the VWP by over 180 days they can be banned from reentry? Wow! ;-0 Who thought that one up and for heavan sake why?
davidM

Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:27 pm
staying around

Sorry but I never saw anyone call you a b*tch first. That was totally uncalled for.
people usually revert to name calling when they don't have a valid answer.....
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

****start rant

thats just a ridiculous response, period. IF and only IF a marriage is spur of the moment and that person is on a visa waiver should it be allowed. How many times has this argument been rehashed and done to death. EVERY situation is unique and what gives you the right to judge other people?? Those who exploit the visa waiver SHOULD be punished, but how dare you judge those who have gone this route both legally and successfully? I am so sick of the judging that goes on on this board- we all have the same goal and we should be supporting and helping each other instead of going over the same tired crap over and over again!!

****rant over
Yeah.... marriage spur of the moment, shows common sense. I like that phrase...

Gee officer, I'm sorry but I spur of the moment (just as my vwp EXPIRED 2 YEARS AGO) decided to marry..

Get real.

How about the truth..

Officer.. I overstayed, didn't want to leave the country, found an idiot that married me so I can stay- we love each other very much even though we just met... and by the way.. my 8 year old daughter has overstayed with me... but thats ok because she has not seen her dad in 8 years.. so he doesn't need to be contacted RIGHT?

Sounds like a great story... that you seem to be defending.. This is what we are talking about isn't it..???
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:30 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

No one called no one a Bi***, What did I miss??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.