Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Old Jul 28th 2017, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

Noodler is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Originally Posted by Frang28
It arrived today - I emailed the consulate the other day and they replied today saying status had been changed and the email came from dhs this morning too x
What email address did you email them on?
Old Jul 28th 2017, 10:25 am
Just Joined

Frang28 is an unknown quantity at this point

I found it on here actually

Londonvca at something or other - it's in this thread on some bodies post x

Sorry I can't remember it properly it's in dads emails x
Old Jul 28th 2017, 10:33 am
Just Joined

kay89 is an unknown quantity at this point

Fantastic! Enjoy your special day x
Old Jul 28th 2017, 10:40 am
Just Joined

Frang28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kay89
Fantastic! Enjoy your special day x
Thanku x
Old Jul 28th 2017, 12:51 pm
KTG
Forum Regular

KTG has a reputation beyond reputeKTG has a reputation beyond reputeKTG has a reputation beyond reputeKTG has a reputation beyond reputeKTG has a reputation beyond reputeKTG has a reputation beyond reputeKTG has a reputation beyond reputeKTG has a reputation beyond reputeKTG has a reputation beyond reputeKTG has a reputation beyond reputeKTG has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all
The day has finally arrived and I have just got my email to send my passport. Timeline info below.

1. Read the forum for years which gave me the confidence to finally apply.
2. One conviction for possession of ecstasy and amphetamine in 2002.
3. Fine and community punishment order.
4. Interview on March 3rd 2017
5. Email to send today (under 5 months)

Thanks to all the people who have contributed. A big thanks to Material Controller and Ian MSTM for their knowledge and honest advice.

One last bit of help. The email says no supporting evidence needed so just to send the passport yeah? Also I can clearly see that it says to print out page 2 and put it in the envelope and page 1 give to the courier. I am guessing page one is just the page with the above instructions on. I don't want to get it wrong as have come so far.

Also how long roughly to get back please?

Good luck everyone - I am planning a surprise trip to NYC for me and my hubby xx

Last edited by KTG; Jul 28th 2017 at 12:55 pm.
Old Jul 28th 2017, 3:08 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KTG
The email says no supporting evidence needed so just to send the passport yeah?
Correct.

I can clearly see that it says to print out page 2 and put it in the envelope and page 1 give to the courier. I am guessing page one is just the page with the above instructions on.
If you don't know what it is, you'll find out when you print it. Otherwise, the instructions seem pretty clear.

Also how long roughly to get back please?
Maybe 2 weeks, give or take.

Ian
Old Jul 28th 2017, 4:54 pm
Just Joined

Tambling is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys, I also received the email for visa issuance this morning and just submitted by dx.Thanks for all the support its exactly 20 weeks and 5 days.
Old Jul 28th 2017, 5:57 pm
Just Joined

Gilbo68 is an unknown quantity at this point

yayyyy i also got my email today for issue of visa, appt was 13/3/2017.
Old Jul 28th 2017, 6:37 pm
Just Joined

jonnos73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tambling
Hi mine still says refused and the same interview date since March. I'm now really worried that mine is not being processed at all.
Keep checking the USA ais site

https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-GB/niv/users/sign_in

I got a email today requesting my passport.
Old Jul 28th 2017, 6:42 pm
Just Joined

jonnos73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Correct.

If you don't know what it is, you'll find out when you print it. Otherwise, the instructions seem pretty clear.

Maybe 2 weeks, give or take.

Ian
I got exactly the same , took 21 weeks . So for everyone waiting early March interviews should be getting replies back now. If they are straight forward .
Thanks for all the info . Passport sent off today
Old Jul 28th 2017, 8:49 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Noodler
What email address did you email them on?
email address was [email protected]
Old Jul 28th 2017, 9:38 pm
KTG
Forum Regular

KTG has a reputation beyond reputeKTG has a reputation beyond reputeKTG has a reputation beyond reputeKTG has a reputation beyond reputeKTG has a reputation beyond reputeKTG has a reputation beyond reputeKTG has a reputation beyond reputeKTG has a reputation beyond reputeKTG has a reputation beyond reputeKTG has a reputation beyond reputeKTG has a reputation beyond repute

More daft questions for me.

I have decided to send my passport back by Royal Mail special delivery but I have opted for delivery back to my nearest DX office. How will I be informed when it has been delivered back and ready for me to collect by the courier?

Thanks
Old Jul 29th 2017, 12:42 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KTG
How will I be informed when it has been delivered back and ready for me to collect by the courier?
The courier should contact you about collection.

Ian
Old Jul 29th 2017, 5:19 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by KTG
More daft questions for me.

I have decided to send my passport back by Royal Mail special delivery but I have opted for delivery back to my nearest DX office. How will I be informed when it has been delivered back and ready for me to collect by the courier?

Thanks
hi, i am considering sending mine back by special delivery otherwise i have to drive 30 miles to drop it is, i know you said u are also doing that - is there somewhere where its written that embassy are okay with that.
Old Jul 29th 2017, 5:57 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Gilbo68
i am considering sending mine back by special delivery otherwise i have to drive 30 miles to drop it...
You can't. You can only send it to them - by post or courier... you can't personally take it to them.

... i know you said u are also doing that...
I don't think he did say that... because he can't.

Ian

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.