advice on vwp rules

Old Apr 27th 2009, 3:42 am
Just Joined

suzy blue is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: advice on vwp rules

Originally Posted by Manc
maybe my Dad is a liar then.

drunk Brits make problems with the Arabs and Israeli's? Have you been on the sauce tonight?

the original reason was.. if you had a visa stamp frome either country they would refuse entry, as thye said you had "defaced" your passport..

this got transgreced to the problems of brits travelling.. and losing passports...

to the govmt realising this is a money spinner
Old Apr 27th 2009, 3:43 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

suzy blue, with regard to your vwp question. If you haven't done so already you might want to read this BE wiki page about the VWP

Sue
Old Apr 27th 2009, 3:45 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sue
Actually Manc is right. Read here
we are both right, in so far as, we can get second passports for "many reasons", and senior members dont know this.. !! wow this is a a good forum!!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 3:47 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sue
suzy blue, with regard to your vwp question. If you haven't done so already you might want to read this BE wiki page about the VWP

Sue

if you are really the admin for this...then send me the link to answer to my question...

do you not think i searched this first!!!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 3:47 am
BE Enthusiast

yorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to behold

I think you might have a bit of a problem when you attempt to do the K1 if you are going to lie about where you have been living.

Part of the stuff you have to send back includes a list of all the foreign places you have visited in the last 10 years. It is clearly going to show that you have been living in the US.

You also have to be in london at some point to get a medical done and attend an interview.

You also will need a police certificate where you have to give every address you have lived in since you we're 16, and send this information off with proof of current addess and I'd that match I.e. A bank statement and drivers license. It then gets returned to the address in the uk.

All your k1 stuff after your fiancé has submitted the I-129f also goes to a uk address, how are you going to manage this?

Also even on the I-129f it asks you when you sign it, if you are in the us at the moment, how long you have been there and what visa you are on.

Do you actually own a house in london, or are you going to lie about this to on the K1?

Sophie
Old Apr 27th 2009, 3:48 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy blue
we are both right, in so far as, we can get second passports for "many reasons", and senior members dont know this.. !! wow this is a a good forum!!
I smell a hostile troll.

but who cares.

Last edited by Manc; Apr 27th 2009 at 3:52 am.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 3:56 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by yorkieuk
I think you might have a bit of a problem when you attempt to do the K1 if you are going to lie about where you have been living.

Part of the stuff you have to send back includes a list of all the foreign places you have visited in the last 10 years. It is clearly going to show that you have been living in the US.

You also have to be in london at some point to get a medical done and attend an interview.

You also will need a police certificate where you have to give every address you have lived in since you we're 16, and send this information off with proof of current addess and I'd that match I.e. A bank statement and drivers license. It then gets returned to the address in the uk.

All your k1 stuff after your fiancé has submitted the I-129f also goes to a uk address, how are you going to manage this?

Also even on the I-129f it asks you when you sign it, if you are in the us at the moment, how long you have been there and what visa you are on.

Do you actually own a house in london, or are you going to lie about this to on the K1?

Sophie
this is my whole f****** question,

i have not lied to us immigration...

i own a place in chelsea.... travelled the world fort 13 years as a journo..

whats wrong with this site

i have never lied at us imm...

this is all i am asking.... what to say...

i want to say the truth...

but all you people write.. 90 days in 90 days out... etc... and this is obviously not true

even immigration at major entry points dont know this,..

you are totally wrong on where i have lived...

it says what is your home address... that is a big difference...

what would you say if you had been travelling for 2 years...

and no fixed abode.... just your mums or address in UK, thats all the US ask for.. dotn twist the facts
Old Apr 27th 2009, 3:57 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

if you are really the admin for this...then send me the link to answer to my question...

do you not think i searched this first!!!
You'd be surpised, many do not search the forums or read the wiki before posting, hence my gently nudge to the wiki.

Unfortunately even though I am an all-seeing-admin I do not know the answers to all of life's questions. However there are many here who will be happy to help, can I just ask that perhaps you adjust your posting style though, as you will find you will get more helpful responses if you did not come across so hostile because I'm sure that's not your intention.

Sue
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:00 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

and no fixed abode.... just your mums or address in UK, thats all the US ask for.. dotn twist the facts

you need to calm the f**k down woman........

And you need to view this from an American viewpoint.

Yes, to British people, we think nothing of someone just packing up their shit and travelling around for 2 years.

But to the average American, the idea of not having a home address, or residential ties to ones own country, or indeed having more than 2 weeks holiday a year is a completely alien concept.

British answers to American questions might not fly.

Last edited by Manc; Apr 27th 2009 at 4:03 am.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:16 am
Just Joined

I smell a hostile troll.

but who cares.
very very very mature manc...!!!

i have just done a search on you... and it seems that if people dont bow down to your posts within 2 replies..you reply with childish reposts, so be a man for once and reply with logic and fact... not ego and immaturity...!!!

is this a small problem manc "man" ???

or do you have other small issues.. that are better discussed on a personal page!!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:20 am
@matthewb76

EOM

Last edited by Manc; Apr 27th 2009 at 4:23 am. Reason: what's the point, I tried being nice in my previous post.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:22 am
BE Enthusiast

yorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to behold

What the hell?

You we're saying you were looking at the K1 l, I was giving an advice on the K1.

In you OP you said should you lie to US immigration and put your mums addess. You said it not me.

You also seem misinformed about the K1 becasue you have to put more than just your mothers addess and you do have to put everyplace you have resided and visited for the last 10 years. At the visa interview you also have to list all the places you have visited. They obviously have your passport numbers by this point to so can easily check. Those are the facts.

In regards to the travelling question, I have travelled quite a lot to but don't you think living in the US for 70-80 days and then going to Canada for a few days and repeating this for 2 years doesn't really appear to be travelling.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:27 am
Just Joined

Hi there hostile stalker troll.

Just wondering, if you've been a journalist for thirteen years, how come your grammar and spelling are completely atrocious?
maybe same as you, we have small issues/problems in our life.. but i can blame messaging on a blackberry storm..... which is hard as thye are new phopnes.... but you have thousands of messages wherer you are childish and immature on... i have 6!!!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:32 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by yorkieuk
What the hell?

You we're saying you were looking at the K1 l, I was giving an advice on the K1.

In you OP you said should you lie to US immigration and put your mums addess. You said it not me.

You also seem misinformed about the K1 becasue you have to put more than just your mothers addess and you do have to put everyplace you have resided and visited for the last 10 years. At the visa interview you also have to list all the places you have visited. They obviously have your passport numbers by this point to so can easily check. Those are the facts.

In regards to the travelling question, I have travelled quite a lot to but don't you think living in the US for 70-80 days and then going to Canada for a few days and repeating this for 2 years doesn't really appear to be travelling.
but no-one has ever questioned me, or asked me any questions.... read this forum and it seems different,,,

i am journo travelling alot, never illegal... but i just want to know the facts

thats why i am confused,, in theb pubs we drink in in sf, they are all illlegal and sf has a no prob policy,,, but all i want to be is legal and tell thre truth...its not my fault us imm has let me in for 2 years,,, i have never lied,,but pric**s like manc dont help... all i want is the truth

what i doing is being doneby hundreds of other brits... so all i am asking is the rules
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:35 am
Just Joined

EOM

do this from now on..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.