advice on vwp rules

Old Apr 27th 2009, 1:33 am
Just Joined

suzy blue is an unknown quantity at this point
Default advice on vwp rules

i am new to this forum,

i have 2 uk passports and I have been living with my boyfriend for the last 2 years... in sfo... never had any problems.. been leaving the usa every 70/80 days or so and going to canada for a few days.... and come back in no probs.. and i am not lying just telling the truth..saying a i am visiting fredrico, and i work in london, and own house there!!

used my different passports most times, i dont work here, i am a writer for a main name mag in london, never had even a question

i agree its madness there are no published rules

i even knocked on the 2nd interview officers door to his office, in october, to ask him the rules... he just shrugged his shoulders, and said there are no rules..!!!

we are thinking of getting married, and i wondering where to say i have lived when i go for my for k1 visa

my lawyer says my mums address will do, as they dont check

cheers

suzzzee
Old Apr 27th 2009, 2:08 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: advice on vwp rules

Originally Posted by suzy blue
i am new to this forum,

i have 2 uk passports and I have been living with my boyfriend for the last 2 years... in sfo... never had any problems.. been leaving the usa every 70/80 days or so and going to canada for a few days.... and come back in no probs.. and i am not lying just telling the truth..saying a i am visiting fredrico, and i work in london, and own house there!!

used my different passports most times, i dont work here, i am a writer for a main name mag in london, never had even a question

i agree its madness there are no published rules

i even knocked on the 2nd interview officers door to his office, in october, to ask him the rules... he just shrugged his shoulders, and said there are no rules..!!!

we are thinking of getting married, and i wondering where to say i have lived when i go for my for k1 visa

my lawyer says my mums address will do, as they dont check

cheers

suzzzee
You have a lawyer and he is recommending you get a K-1 visa?
G'won then, stick with his recommendations.

Or your lawyer isn't an immigration lawyer?
Old Apr 27th 2009, 2:10 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

i dont work here, i am a writer for a main name mag in london,
and i wondering where to say i have lived when i go for my for k1 visa
so where do you work then?
Old Apr 27th 2009, 2:27 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Manc
so where do you work then?
Canada?
Old Apr 27th 2009, 2:36 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

i am new to this forum,

i have 2 uk passports

How did you manage that?
Old Apr 27th 2009, 3:01 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JAJ
How did you manage that?
The UK PA gives out duplicate passports to people whom need to travel whilst waiting for visa's to be issued elsewhere, mainly for business purposes.

For example. You need to send your passport to the Chinese Embassy for a visa, but in the meanwhile have a trip to Russia planned.....

My old fella has 2 passports.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 3:27 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Manc
The UK PA gives out duplicate passports to people whom need to travel whilst waiting for visa's to be issued elsewhere, mainly for business purposes.

For example. You need to send your passport to the Chinese Embassy for a visa, but in the meanwhile have a trip to Russia planned.....

My old fella has 2 passports.
thats complete rubbish... manc.... if you look on passport.gov.uk, now they are promoting 2nd passports as so many drunk brits lose their passports in taxis every summer!!! its simple to get a 2 nd passport, it all started in the 60's when there was problems with the israelis and the arabs... get your facts straight.., its an easy £147 for the governement
Old Apr 27th 2009, 3:28 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by JAJ
How did you manage that?
see below.. its simple..i cant believe you dont know about it
Old Apr 27th 2009, 3:29 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Boiler
Canada?
i work remotely for a mag in london part of ft
Old Apr 27th 2009, 3:31 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

thats complete rubbish... manc.... if you look on passport.gov.uk, now they are promoting 2nd passports as so many drunk brits lose their passports in taxis every summer!!! its simple to get a 2 nd passport, it all started in the 60's when there was problems with the israelis and the arabs... get your facts straight.., its an easy £147 for the governement

You might wish to share with us a direct link, if you are so confident about it.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 3:32 am
@matthewb76

Have you been on the sauce tonight?

Last edited by Manc; Apr 27th 2009 at 3:39 am.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 3:34 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by meauxna
You have a lawyer and he is recommending you get a K-1 visa?
G'won then, stick with his recommendations.

Or your lawyer isn't an immigration lawyer?
i am getting engaged, but the forms are asking for my uk address, which is my mums in guildford, and i have to get my driving licence registered there, as they need a uk address, even though i am english..
Old Apr 27th 2009, 3:38 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Actually Manc is right. Read here
Old Apr 27th 2009, 3:39 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by JAJ
You might wish to share with us a direct link, if you are so confident about it.
i am not confident..it is the truth... follow this.. https://passports.ips.gov.uk/epa1r1a/Rich/Formpage.aspx

do you think i stole a 2nd passport
Old Apr 27th 2009, 3:40 am
@matthewb76

Originally Posted by Sue
Actually Manc is right. Read here
Rubbish Sue.

It's because of the Arabs and Israeli's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.