Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

Perth 9 months in still a rollercaster...............

Perth 9 months in still a rollercaster...............

Old Jan 11th 2007, 12:53 am
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perth 9 months in still a rollercaster...............

Originally Posted by kris maynard
fanx Sue will be there if its not raining!!

If i can work out how to do the link i will!!!dont hold ya breath though!!!

kris xx
When you have your house on your internet on your pc, right click up on the address bar to highlight it, then copy, then paste it on here. easy
Old Jan 11th 2007, 7:17 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

ok here goes!!!!
http://royweston.com.au/content/prop...range=&oid=587

seems a bit long
Old Jan 11th 2007, 7:32 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Wow ! Your house looks fabulous !

Gina
Old Jan 11th 2007, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Perfect. Well done
Old Jan 12th 2007, 3:13 am
Forum Regular

Sue Findlay is just really niceSue Findlay is just really niceSue Findlay is just really niceSue Findlay is just really niceSue Findlay is just really niceSue Findlay is just really niceSue Findlay is just really niceSue Findlay is just really nice

Hi Kris

Good to see you yesterday!

Right what time do you want us all round for the home open?

Sue
Old Jan 12th 2007, 3:17 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, come on - spill the beans!
We're bound to attract some buyers for you!

Good luck for sunday and hope you get an offer you can't refuse
Tracey
Old Jan 12th 2007, 3:18 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

nosey buggers check out the link a couple of posts back and give us ya opinions then!!!

i will be watching from the top of the road

c u next week!!!
sure i cant interest u in my car!!!

Kris xx

Originally Posted by Sue Findlay
Hi Kris

Good to see you yesterday!

Right what time do you want us all round for the home open?

Sue
Old Jan 12th 2007, 3:36 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Wow ! Your house looks fabulous !

Gina
Ditto.....i could just jump in that pool right now!!t's hot n humid in brissy

good luck, lj xx
Old Jan 12th 2007, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Your house looks AMAZING! WOW - I want one like that!!!!!!! best of luck with your sell.

Lynn
Old Jan 12th 2007, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

It sounds like you have had a fantastic time while you've been there. Sorry it hasn't worked out but at least you gave it a try and are now heading back to where you really want to be.
Old Jan 13th 2007, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

flossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,
We were sorry to hear that you were so home sick-that you've decided to return to the UK. We are in the visa application phase-and we want to settle in your area. My uncle and grandad live in carramar (balladong loop), so I would be intrested in any information that you may have that would help us in our move. We were last in Perth in 2004, and understand that the house prices have risen alot. Would you know how much approx a 4 bed, 2 bath house with a pool sell for? what would you say the average prices are for a plot of land in the Joondulup area (if there is any left!!). If not-how much further north would we have to go?

Hope you move back goes well-hope to hear from you soon!
Cheers
Cheryl (flossie22)
Old Jan 13th 2007, 7:24 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Wow fantastic house, dont suppose you want to swap with us in not so sunny Stoke?!!!

All the best wherever your future may be.

Joex
Old Jan 16th 2007, 5:22 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flossie22
Would you know how much approx a 4 bed, 2 bath house with a pool sell for? what would you say the average prices are for a plot of land in the Joondulup area (if there is any left!!). If not-how much further north would we have to go?
I hope no one minds me butting in here. You are probably looking at $500+ in Carramar for that but the west (older) end like Balladong where we are may be just under.

I have seen average (600m2-ish) blocks selling at $325K recently.

I think if you head 5-10 mins further north (Somerley etc) or east (Ellenbrook) you might find it a bit cheaper but not much.
Old Jan 16th 2007, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

flossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Worzel,
thanx 4 the advice!!!

We have been looking at plots in somerly. It sounds very new-do you know if there would be any hospitals or health centres near by, as I am a nurse and would need a job? Also, are there any decent senior schools in the area?

I would really appreciate some info-will treat you to a drink in the 'Old Bailey' pub when we get there!!!
Old Jan 18th 2007, 1:53 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flossie22
Hi Worzel,
thanx 4 the advice!!!

We have been looking at plots in somerly. It sounds very new-do you know if there would be any hospitals or health centres near by, as I am a nurse and would need a job? Also, are there any decent senior schools in the area?

I would really appreciate some info-will treat you to a drink in the 'Old Bailey' pub when we get there!!!
I think the hospital in Joondalup is the only really major one around. Try PM-ing harveyhare who I think works there as a nurse. Just about every suburb has a shopping centre (or two) and most of those have a doctors if not a chiropractor, dentist...

Wanneroo high hasn't had the best reputation in the past but is improving sharply. I have heard Woodvale and Duncraig are very good. Not sure about Kinross and there are probably others around too. If not now there will soon be to support all the new estates.

Going private may also be an option. They generally all have good reputations and are nowhere near as expensive as UK private schools. St Stephens in Carramar is about $4-5K a year I think.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.