And now what?

Old Aug 16th 2010, 2:49 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: And now what?

So VERY CLOSE!!! It all sounds very promising! I sure hope they step on it at Migration.
Old Aug 17th 2010, 1:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Syedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond repute

No updates yet sorry

Day 1 outside the 28 days...
Old Aug 17th 2010, 3:31 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Syedney
No updates yet sorry

Day 1 outside the 28 days...
Can you please tell them that they should hurry up or else I shall threaten to piss on my carpet in protest.

I have no nails left and I shall now embark on chewing my legs.

Seriously though, hope you hear soon.
Old Aug 17th 2010, 3:45 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Syedney I only just found this thread. I am so sorry for your woes!

I hope this last job comes through for you.

xxx
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Any news yet? This is killing me, never mind you and your family! Hope you hear something soon!
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 1:51 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

It's Sunday afternoon here in the UK....I'm guessing Sydeney has taken up position by his letterbox, waiting for the postie to arrive. C'MON DIAC - sort it out for them
Old Aug 25th 2010, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Syedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond repute

Guys! Guys! Guys!

You can uncross your fingers/toes and anything else you may have been crossing for us!!!

I am starting work on Monday 30th August!!!! Visa's just been approved!!!

We are doing the conga as we speak and totally totally elated!

OMG!!!! OMG!!! Talk about being weight off my shoulder!!!

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much everyone one of you!!!!

Can't speak highly enough of your support for us. Thank you BE!!!

==============================So happy!!!!!!========
Old Aug 25th 2010, 6:25 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Guys! Guys! Guys!

You can uncross your fingers/toes and anything else you may have been crossing for us!!!

We are doing the conga as we speak and totally totally elated!

OMG!!!! OMG!!! Talk about being weight off my shoulder!!!

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much everyone one of you!!!!

Can't speak highly enough of your support for us. Thank you BE!!!

I now have my super smug face on, what was my karma message about stuff happening on the 11th hour?

Really chuffed for you, brilliant news!
Old Aug 25th 2010, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

bezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of light

Excellent news - well done you
Old Aug 25th 2010, 6:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I now have my super smug face on, what was my karma message about stuff happening on the 11th hour?

Really chuffed for you, brilliant news!

Spot on, mate!

Cheers for the karma !
Old Aug 25th 2010, 6:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bezzanbob
Excellent news - well done you

Ta very much!
Old Aug 25th 2010, 6:44 am

Guys! Guys! Guys!

That just made my day Syedney. Well done you tenacious bugger!
Old Aug 25th 2010, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
That just made my day Syedney. Well done you tenacious bugger!

And I thank you!!

Seriously, Tiddly cheers for the support!

Glad it made your day because the news has certainly made ours!
Old Aug 25th 2010, 7:18 am

And I thank you!!

Seriously, Tiddly cheers for the support!

Glad it made your day because the news has certainly made ours!

I just bet it did. I hope you guys are going to be having a HUGE celebration tonight.
Old Aug 25th 2010, 7:20 am
Just Joined

alecdel is an unknown quantity at this point

Syedney, so pleased for you. Now all you have to do is remember how to relax after all that stress!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.