Shortage of Nurses

Old Oct 19th 2009, 4:03 am
Forum Regular

BrendonE is on a distinguished road
Default Shortage of Nurses

I have been in Australia now for 4 years and just love it. I work for a recruitment company and there are positions for Nurses across all States if you have experience in mental health, midwifery, theatres & have ICU post graduate qualifications and experience. Registration with a Nurses Board in any State is advantageous. Send me your details and I can see if we can assist you in any way. Adele
Old Oct 19th 2009, 2:24 pm
Just Joined

annep will become famous soon enoughannep will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Shortage of Nurses

Hi
Could you tell me what chance I would have of getting a ENS for Victoria ? I'm an RMN with 8+ years experience, currently working in a remand prison. We are looking to move to the Geelong area at the moment.
Anne
Old Oct 19th 2009, 8:15 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BrendonE
I have been in Australia now for 4 years and just love it. I work for a recruitment company and there are positions for Nurses across all States if you have experience in mental health, midwifery, theatres & have ICU post graduate qualifications and experience. Registration with a Nurses Board in any State is advantageous. Send me your details and I can see if we can assist you in any way. Adele
Hi Adele,
Im an rgn with 18+ years general experience in a variety of critical care areas. no post grad qualifications though.
my recent experience is in general/hepatobiliary surgery, and diagnostic imaging/radiology; ultrasound/ct/mri/fluoroscopy/nuclear medicine/endoscopy/angio. anything along those lines in/around adelaide?
cheers
sue
Old Oct 20th 2009, 2:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by annep
Hi
Could you tell me what chance I would have of getting a ENS for Victoria ? I'm an RMN with 8+ years experience, currently working in a remand prison. We are looking to move to the Geelong area at the moment.
Anne
At the moment ENS is only happening in the rural areas, however, send us your cv to [email protected] and we will see what we can do for you.
Old Oct 20th 2009, 2:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
Hi Adele,
Im an rgn with 18+ years general experience in a variety of critical care areas. no post grad qualifications though.
my recent experience is in general/hepatobiliary surgery, and diagnostic imaging/radiology; ultrasound/ct/mri/fluoroscopy/nuclear medicine/endoscopy/angio. anything along those lines in/around adelaide?
cheers
sue
send your details and we can look at Adelaide for you. Send it to [email protected]
Old Oct 21st 2009, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of

Thank you BrendonE for taking the time to post on this site.I am sure that you will receive a huge response from this nurses thread.

In my case,I would not be ready to take up any jobs until we have sold up here so would not want to waste anyones time.However I am a qualified midwife and am currently registered with QNC as a General Nurse(midwifery endorsement pending)and we have a business visa already.Do you ever get many opportunities for midwives in the Sunshine Coast area?

Many thanks
Old Oct 21st 2009, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by shirlw
Thank you BrendonE for taking the time to post on this site.I am sure that you will receive a huge response from this nurses thread.

In my case,I would not be ready to take up any jobs until we have sold up here so would not want to waste anyones time.However I am a qualified midwife and am currently registered with QNC as a General Nurse(midwifery endorsement pending)and we have a business visa already.Do you ever get many opportunities for midwives in the Sunshine Coast area?

Many thanks
Definitely, they are in demand everywhere. Send your cv to [email protected] and we can have a look what is available for you. We are a personalised agency and you would not be wasting our time. The Sunshine Coast is a great area to live in and the beaches and scenery up there are wonderful. Also it is only about 1½ hours from Brisbane. Definitely a great lifestyle choice!
Old Oct 21st 2009, 4:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of

Definitely, they are in demand everywhere. Send your cv to [email protected] and we can have a look what is available for you. We are a personalised agency and you would not be wasting our time. The Sunshine Coast is a great area to live in and the beaches and scenery up there are wonderful. Also it is only about 1½ hours from Brisbane. Definitely a great lifestyle choice!
Thank you Brandon I have just sent off my CV to her!
Old Oct 21st 2009, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

carlalesemily will become famous soon enough

hi adele

i am a rgn with two years experience, i have worked in ortho scrub and in recovery, is there many jobs around the gold coast area.

thanks

carla
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 1:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by shirlw
Thank you Brandon I have just sent off my CV to her!
Hi Shirl

Brendon is my husband, I am Adele his wife. I haven't received it yet, did you send it to [email protected] or [email protected], any one of them is fine.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 1:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by carlalesemily
hi adele

i am a rgn with two years experience, i have worked in ortho scrub and in recovery, is there many jobs around the gold coast area.

thanks

carla
Hi Carla

There are jobs but it helps if you are registered with the Queensland Nurses Board. Send your CV and I can have a look for you, when are you wanting to move to Queensland? Email me on [email protected]
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 6:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Shirl

Brendon is my husband, I am Adele his wife. I haven't received it yet, did you send it to [email protected] or [email protected], any one of them is fine.
Yes I just checked my mail and I see it has not been sent,I will resend now.
Sorry for my blonde moment but the Brendon and Adele names did not register!
Old Oct 29th 2009, 10:41 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

send your details and we can look at Adelaide for you. Send it to [email protected]

Hi, thanks for that, but we are nowhere near ready to send off cv's as we havent even started the process yet - looking at being over there in about 9-12 months time.
will def send my cv to you nearer the time though, thanks
Old Oct 29th 2009, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
Hi, thanks for that, but we are nowhere near ready to send off cv's as we havent even started the process yet - looking at being over there in about 9-12 months time.
will def send my cv to you nearer the time though, thanks
No worries, good luck with the whole process and we will be here when you are ready.
Old Nov 13th 2009, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

zakuro has a brilliant futurezakuro has a brilliant futurezakuro has a brilliant futurezakuro has a brilliant futurezakuro has a brilliant futurezakuro has a brilliant future

Hi Brendon, very excited to see your post. I have only one year ICU experience and looking to move to NSW soon. Is there a chance I could find a critical care job in the area? Thanks!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.