Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

SEAFOOD EXPRESS... By LOAFY & CHRIS12.

Wikiposts

SEAFOOD EXPRESS... By LOAFY & CHRIS12.

Old Nov 19th 2007, 1:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future
Default Re: SEAFOOD EXPRESS... By LOAFY & CHRIS12.

Originally Posted by koogar
Hello dude
Hi mate, married life USA oh me gordy what ever next. you will be telling me you drive a truck for peanuts lol.

LOAFY...
Old Nov 19th 2007, 1:25 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by loafy
Hi mate, married life USA oh me gordy what ever next. you will be telling me you drive a truck for peanuts lol.

LOAFY...
Not doin anythin mate.
No work visa yet.
Staying at home being a lazy b******d.
I hate it, really I do
Old Nov 19th 2007, 3:22 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Loafy glad to see that Clair and family arrived ok, if I remember you had a dog? did Clair bring it over with her? Keep your eye out for Mal when you're going through Toronto he seems to end up there 2 days before he gets home as Yanke do a lot of Canada post his truck is 1043.

Take care
Old Nov 19th 2007, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

Nice to see your still alive and happy. All the best for the future my friend and give my love to clair and the family.

Karla x x x
Old Nov 19th 2007, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Oh my i have a headache now from reading all this.

Well i just cant bring my self to read anymore so im not going to.

Ok Wife and Daughter arrived last Monday etc etc etc etc....
Hi Mate,

Glad the family have made it sorry bout the house...there will be others so take your time have a good look everything happens for a reason maybe it just wasn't meant to be anyway never mind eh.

Did the OH bring the dog / dogs ? when we met you said she was having puppies....! wondered if she had them and how many.

Also we will have 2 by the time we get there and if you do have the dog did you have any problems finding somewhere to rent with dogs as we can't be sure we will have bought either when we arrive. Plan is to try but you never know what's gonna happen.

Anyway wouldn't worry to much on others on here just get on with what is important...Your Life and your Family and being happy you don't have to justify yourself to anyone.

Nostrovia
Old Nov 19th 2007, 10:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Lorna_D
Hi Loafy glad to see that Clair and family arrived ok, if I remember you had a dog? did Clair bring it over with her? Keep your eye out for Mal when you're going through Toronto he seems to end up there 2 days before he gets home as Yanke do a lot of Canada post his truck is 1043.

Take care
Hi lorna, We decided not to bring the dogs out with us as it got to a point of being silly money, we are looking for a another but at a later date.
I have not seen many Yanke trucks on the road over on the eastern seaboard or up Toronto way either but will keep my eyes open for him.

How is life there in the flat lands, i bet its cold now.

Take care,
LOFY...
Old Nov 19th 2007, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by karla03
Nice to see your still alive and happy. All the best for the future my friend and give my love to clair and the family.

Karla x x x
Hi their Karla, thought you had fell off the planet too never mind eh.
Keep posting thou it all makes for good fun on here.

All the best to you and yours,

LOAFY...
Old Nov 19th 2007, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Hi Mate,

Glad the family have made it sorry bout the house...there will be others so take your time have a good look everything happens for a reason maybe it just wasn't meant to be anyway never mind eh.

Did the OH bring the dog / dogs ? when we met you said she was having puppies....! wondered if she had them and how many.

Also we will have 2 by the time we get there and if you do have the dog did you have any problems finding somewhere to rent with dogs as we can't be sure we will have bought either when we arrive. Plan is to try but you never know what's gonna happen.

Anyway wouldn't worry to much on others on here just get on with what is important...Your Life and your Family and being happy you don't have to justify yourself to anyone.

Nostrovia
Hi Dave when are you coming over, i thought it was not that long away for some reason.
Clair didnt breed form her in the end so was able to get over here earlier.
The house was nice but we said the same, Maybe it was meant to happen like this and it has turned out for the better i think as my daughter George is closer to school and new friends.
SFE have kept me busy over the last month or so and things are looking good for us but still early days so will see how we go as time goes by.

All the best mate and see you soon i guess,

LOAFY...
Old Nov 19th 2007, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Dave when are you coming over, i thought it was not that long away for some reason.
Clair didnt breed form her in the end so was able to get over here earlier.
The house was nice but we said the same, Maybe it was meant to happen like this and it has turned out for the better i think as my daughter George is closer to school and new friends.
SFE have kept me busy over the last month or so and things are looking good for us but still early days so will see how we go as time goes by.

All the best mate and see you soon i guess,

LOAFY...
You can't post on here too often you know as poeple will be saying "Why you not out on the road have you no work or working for pittance BLAH BLAH BLAH .

Weeks mate weeks can't bloody wait Joe and I are deffo counting in weeks now. I will be out before her as you have done. Do all my tests etc sort out accomodation. Just been in touch today ref LMO so just waititng on that in my hand really. Then I can march into OC's office smart halt and salute slap him round the face with my paperwork salute about turn march out and keep going to the CIC in London to apply for WP....well something like that anyway.

Thats a point can you hand in your Contract and LMO by hand for your WP or does it have to be posted???

TA
Old Nov 20th 2007, 12:13 am
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

Hey Loafy good to hear from you. Sounds good mate.
Enjoy
Old Nov 20th 2007, 1:07 am
BE Enthusiast

lilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant future

Morning Dave,

Just a quickie, I know I havent replied to your email yet, will answer the questions soon I promise .

Dont worry about finiding somewhere to stay. We stayed at the Best western which was nice. It was about $90 a night but you are more than welcome to stay here with us if you like..

Got to go Clair is taking me out shopping (best crank up the miles loafy xxxx)
Old Nov 20th 2007, 1:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kerlynkeo
Morning Dave,

Just a quickie, I know I havent replied to your email yet, will answer the questions soon I promise .

Dont worry about finiding somewhere to stay. We stayed at the Best western which was nice. It was about $90 a night but you are more than welcome to stay here with us if you like..

Got to go Clair is taking me out shopping (best crank up the miles loafy xxxx)
I tell you what your family are top quality and have never met a more hospitable bunch in all my life. You have helped people no end and all out of goodness and never asked for anything in return....true friends are hard to come by especialy when in the forces you make a few a very few and you keep them for life....I think Joe & I have now made new friends for life in our new home to be PEI...we have more friends there than here...and we just can't wait to get there.

Drive Loafy Drive Clair needs pennies.....Ice road starts soon
Old Nov 20th 2007, 4:00 am
Just Joined

Seafood Express is a jewel in the roughSeafood Express is a jewel in the roughSeafood Express is a jewel in the roughSeafood Express is a jewel in the rough

Dave...have you checked your email I have left you a big prezzy.....
Robin
Old Nov 20th 2007, 4:10 am
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Seafood Express
Dave...have you checked your email I have left you a big prezzy.....
Robin
oo er Davie check your emails quick
Old Nov 20th 2007, 4:32 am
BE Enthusiast

lilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant future

Dave.............. Are you doing the LMO dance? ..........

P.S Thanks for the comments, It really is no problem. The more the merrier..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.