First steps

Old Aug 26th 2014, 1:45 pm
Not so new ;-)

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: First steps

....his loss!
Old Aug 26th 2014, 1:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

kate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon give us an idea why!?..
Old Aug 26th 2014, 1:56 pm
Not so new ;-)

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kate8kate0
C'mon give us an idea why!?..
Nope!
Old Aug 26th 2014, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

kate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, oh well hope it all goes good for you, OH is holding out for alberta that's all :-)
Old Aug 26th 2014, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

neilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond repute

Come on then Fluffy, what's the deal ?
Or have you been sworn to secrecy ?
Old Aug 27th 2014, 6:31 am
Not so new ;-)

No, haven't been sworn to secrecy or anything like that. Just don't think the nay Sayers and disbelievers deserve to hear the score!
Serve em right for being so skeptical!
Old Aug 27th 2014, 9:32 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer2
No, haven't been sworn to secrecy or anything like that. Just don't think the nay Sayers and disbelievers deserve to hear the score!
You've just said on another thread -

Forgive me if I'm wrong. In fact, don't bother because I know I'm not, but isn't the purpose of a discussion forum to share experiences, give help, get help and chat about things in common?
And yet you're not willing to share your own experiences with the forum or help others out.

What a peculiar attitude. Ah well, good luck finding out the answers to the questions you want help with if you're not going to help others.
Old Aug 27th 2014, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
You've just said on another thread -

And yet you're not willing to share your own experiences with the forum or help others out.

What a peculiar attitude. Ah well, good luck finding out the answers to the questions you want help with if you're not going to help others.

Here here! That's what I was going to say! Blimmin right! Haha
Old Aug 27th 2014, 12:22 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kate8kate0
Here here! That's what I was going to say! Blimmin right! Haha
Just seemed rather odd to me to get upset on one thread that other forum members aren't giving answers to his questions, but then at the same time refuse to answer questions directed at him. Rather an odd dichotomy, but as my mother would say, there's nowt so queer as folk.
Old Aug 27th 2014, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Just seemed rather odd to me to get upset on one thread that other forum members aren't giving answers to his questions, but then at the same time refuse to answer questions directed at him. Rather an odd dichotomy, but as my mother would say, there's nowt so queer as folk.

I know, that's what I thought; maybe he's holding a secret, maybe he's been sold as a *ex slave to Europe!? It's not trucking at all!! We'll he seems happy enough! hehe!

Ps , I didn't know u have family from North England, thort you was Canadian. :-)
Old Aug 27th 2014, 6:02 pm
Not so new ;-)

Oh for gawds sake! Just been reminded why I normally steer clear of this forum!!! Too many keyboard warriors and high horse riders!

Put it this way, if you had just been for a job interview with a company, you really wanted the job and they only have limited vacancies....would you be telling the world about it? No, i didnt think so!

Over and out! Ill go elsewhere for my advice. BE was good to me in my previous carnation before moving to Aus but way too many idiots now a days!
Old Aug 27th 2014, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

neilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond repute

The reason we're naysayers and disbelievers is we've been here, done that, got the T-shirt, recruiters are paid to recruit, they're like salesman and roll out all the patter you want to hear.
Why, do you think, if they are any good and pay TOP WAGES, like they say on their website, they cannot find a few Canadians for the jobs ?
Come back on here in 12mths time and tell us you're still there, happy, earning great money and I'll be the first to apologise for being a skeptic.
Good luck to you and your vast knowledge of Canadian companies & haulage.
Old Aug 28th 2014, 2:51 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

What the man ^^^ said is very true and worth thinking about repeatedly while you get cosy with GT , also any contract offered or signed is worthless should push come to shove .
Won't piss on your parade and am glad you've got a foot in the door , but be cautious , it won't be the best thing since sliced bread . Best of luck .
Old Aug 28th 2014, 9:55 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Oh for gawds sake! Just been reminded why I normally steer clear of this forum!!! Too many keyboard warriors and high horse riders!

Put it this way, if you had just been for a job interview with a company, you really wanted the job and they only have limited vacancies....would you be telling the world about it? No, i didnt think so!
The only 'keyboard warrior' here is you, throwing your toys out of your pram on one thread because you don't get answers, and then refusing to give them on another.

If you have a genuine reason for not wanting to share any info about the job, then just say so instead of saying forum members 'don't deserve to know the score'. That just came across as petty, if you'd said 'I'd rather not say for confidentiality reasons until I've actually received a written offer' or similar then everybody would have understood.

Where are this company based anyway, isn't MB one of the worst areas for LMIA's as only two regions qualify for them? Hope they're in one of those two for you.