any advice

Old Dec 22nd 2008, 5:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: any advice

Originally Posted by kate white
merry christmas to you all, teeth or no teeth furry slippers or furry knickers have a good time over the holidays
kate
And the same to you,,furry knickers
Oh kate ya blog is an enthrawling read
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 6:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Yeah that Blog is something else

Graham I have bought the wife some more slippers and a new s*x toy that way if she doesnt like the slippers she can go **** herself
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kb33

Graham I have bought the wife some more slippers and a new s*x toy that way if she doesnt like the slippers she can go **** herself

Ill call her and tell her that
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 7:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gremmie

Ill call her and tell her that
I'm sure you will .. She's always asking about you
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'm sure you will .. She's always asking about you
She knows a handsome hunk when she see,s one
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

She knows a handsome hunk when she see,s one
Yup thats why she married me
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 8:58 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas to you too Kate.
Although, I must admit, I've had better days.
http://www.flyingj.com/flyingjPortal...27&_subpage=15
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by koogar
but you should be ok job wise koogs,,please say yes
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bloody hell Koogs thats come out of the blue, Have they told you anything at work ? Hope it works out for you mate.
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 11:42 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

They're saying it's business as usual, but I'll let you know when I find out for sure.
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 1:44 am
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

And the same to you,,furry knickers
Oh kate ya blog is an enthrawling read
hey you leave my blogs alone you know I dont even know myself if I did one gone to check now
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 1:49 am
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

They're saying it's business as usual, but I'll let you know when I find out for sure.
I hope all works out for you, will keep fingers crossed for you
kate
Old Dec 25th 2008, 9:46 am
Just counting the days...

marcustandy has a spectacular aura aboutmarcustandy has a spectacular aura aboutmarcustandy has a spectacular aura about

PMSL & ROTF
Old Dec 25th 2008, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

alandoug is an unknown quantity at this point

But isn't the point of moving to Canada that it's a better country to live in rather than that they have better jobs?
If you're just looking for a better job, go drive for a different company near where you live. It's a lot easier than selling your house and moving thousands of miles away.
If, on the other hand, you really want to go and live in Canada, surely you're willing to work a bit harder/earn a little less/drive a truck which might not be the best for a couple of years in order to realise your dream of living there.
And why shouldn't you pay for your own driving test anyway? I've held HGV/CDL licences and driven trucks in 5 countries (UK, Isle of Man, New Zealand, Canada and the USA) and I've had to pay for my own licence every time. It's my licence. Why should someone else pay for it?
I was looking at it from a purely financial point of view, not factoring in the desire (or not) to live in Canada. I was not proposing to sell the house initially, but to come out & work to make sure all was going to be ok.

Abit half hearted you feel? You could well be right.

The Mrs has a good job in the UK, she works in child care & education. We have had long periods of separation in the past due to my driving, she is fine about it. What she would say "no" to would be a life waiting for me to come home with nothing else to occupy her time other than our youngest daughter who is 10 & at school. The other children are all grown up.
I've learnt to be cautious & ask questions. It is a fact that some people move out to Canada all starry eyed & end up going home, probably at a significant financial loss. You guys have made a success of it & I am happy for you.

From what has been said it would seem that looking on driving in Canada purely as a job is a non starter. The initial outlay plus the likely wages at the end of it makes it a waste of time. Unless you want the whole immigration package.... Totally different then, I appreciate.
Old Dec 25th 2008, 2:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by alandoug
I was looking at it from a purely financial point of view, not factoring in the desire (or not) to live in Canada. I was not proposing to sell the house initially, but to come out & work to make sure all was going to be ok.

Abit half hearted you feel? You could well be right.

The Mrs has a good job in the UK, she works in child care & education. We have had long periods of separation in the past due to my driving, she is fine about it. What she would say "no" to would be a life waiting for me to come home with nothing else to occupy her time other than our youngest daughter who is 10 & at school. The other children are all grown up.
I've learnt to be cautious & ask questions. It is a fact that some people move out to Canada all starry eyed & end up going home, probably at a significant financial loss. You guys have made a success of it & I am happy for you.

From what has been said it would seem that looking on driving in Canada purely as a job is a non starter. The initial outlay plus the likely wages at the end of it makes it a waste of time. Unless you want the whole immigration package.... Totally different then, I appreciate.

Why not ??? 1000s of truckers make a good living why should you be any different ???? without been months away at a time,i do 10n days on 3-4 at home and my pal at H&R the same,,Kev(kb33) at West can is home every nite and earns bloody good money.. So whats ya problem

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.