any advice

Old Dec 20th 2008, 2:24 am
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute
Default any advice

does anyone who works for Kindersley know if there is any jobs going in Edmonton, our friend has a work permit to work for Kindersley,but here in Lloyd there is no work as my OH got that job over a month a go and our friend applyed for work in saskatoon with Kindersley and went to the border to restart his work permit and then was told he cant get the hours as said and it would be late January before they can start him. he needs to try and find work with Kindsersley soon as and he is not sure if there are jobs going in Edmonton with Kindersley. can anyone let me know if there is work going in Edmonton, he will contact you by PE if anyone can help. no he is not a EP and he needs help soon as or he stands to loose every thing (like a lot of other have already)
kate
Old Dec 20th 2008, 8:23 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: any advice

Originally Posted by kate white
does anyone who works for Kindersley know if there is any jobs going in Edmonton, our friend has a work permit to work for Kindersley,but here in Lloyd there is no work as my OH got that job over a month a go and our friend applyed for work in saskatoon with Kindersley and went to the border to restart his work permit and then was told he cant get the hours as said and it would be late January before they can start him. he needs to try and find work with Kindsersley soon as and he is not sure if there are jobs going in Edmonton with Kindersley. can anyone let me know if there is work going in Edmonton, he will contact you by PE if anyone can help. no he is not a EP and he needs help soon as or he stands to loose every thing (like a lot of other have already)
kate
Your OH is working for Ron & his wife?
I used to pull the Edmonton turnpikes out of Lloyd when Lenny was on vacation and back the other way when one of the Edmonton driver was off. Ask him to say hello for me.
Anyway, unless it's changed, Saskatoon does the hiring of foreign drivers for all terminals, so if there's work out of Edmonton, he'd probably have to go through Connie-jo anyway. Tell him to give her a call. Can't hurt.
Old Dec 20th 2008, 2:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

kate
Have you ever heard of full stops

I sought of gather from this post ,that your friend is employed now by kindresley, on a work permit with LMO,,????
If that is the case, and kindersley dont have much work,they still have to pay him a monthly salary,,its part of the terms and conditions of the LMO
Old Dec 20th 2008, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

vickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud of

kate
Kindersley is busy in Saskatoon, I know a few drivers in Edmonton and they all ways stuggling to get work, They either had to spend all there time in Saskatoon or Vancover to get jobs. One other opiton is you could transfer to a differrent company in the Siemens group that is a bit busier. I worked for Kindersley in Saskatoon then transfered to Edge and doubled my milage in the first month.
Old Dec 20th 2008, 4:02 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by koogar
Your OH is working for Ron & his wife?
I used to pull the Edmonton turnpikes out of Lloyd when Lenny was on vacation and back the other way when one of the Edmonton driver was off. Ask him to say hello for me.
Anyway, unless it's changed, Saskatoon does the hiring of foreign drivers for all terminals, so if there's work out of Edmonton, he'd probably have to go through Connie-jo anyway. Tell him to give her a call. Can't hurt.
Yeah James is working for Ron and he loves the job and the people are so nice and James has been offerd weekend work running from Lloyd to Edmonton-sask and calgery so that pulls us out of a hole. Dam mortgage is killing us but James will say hi to Ron & Linda for you.
Old Dec 20th 2008, 4:08 pm
Lloydminster AB

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Have you ever heard of full stops

I sought of gather from this post ,that your friend is employed now by kindresley, on a work permit with LMO,,????
If that is the case, and kindersley dont have much work,they still have to pay him a monthly salary,,its part of the terms and conditions of the LMO
yeah he got the job offer and then went to coutts to restart his permit and thought he was starting on the monday, so when he called to ask who was coming to pick him up thats when he was told about the change of plan. so no cash coming in and bills going out. he was going to drive to Edmonton to see if there was any work going but 2 1/2 hours drive there and back is a long way to hear the words no, thats why I did the post to see if anyone knew if there was work going. we never knew that he was still due payments since he is still on there contract
Old Dec 20th 2008, 4:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

yeah he got the job offer and then went to coutts to restart his permit and thought he was starting on the monday, so when he called to ask who was coming to pick him up thats when he was told about the change of plan. so no cash coming in and bills going out. he was going to drive to Edmonton to see if there was any work going but 2 1/2 hours drive there and back is a long way to hear the words no, thats why I did the post to see if anyone knew if there was work going. we never knew that he was still due payments since he is still on there contract
i guess im to thick to make head nor tail of your post
1,, is this person employed by kindersley
2,,is he on a current and valid WP issued by the CIC from a LMO
3,, He does know that he can change employer, if that company is eligable for a LMO..
4 Saskatoon companies are still hunting for drivers ...www.jbmlogistics.com
are looking
Old Dec 20th 2008, 4:56 pm
Lloydminster AB

i guess im to thick to make head nor tail of your post
1,, is this person employed by kindersley
2,,is he on a current and valid WP issued by the CIC from a LMO
3,, He does know that he can change employer, if that company is eligable for a LMO..
4 Saskatoon companies are still hunting for drivers ...www.jbmlogistics.com
are looking
sorry Gremmie, Im hopeless at posting yeah he has a contract with Kindersley and has the valid WP and on the LMO. I am off to try and get hold of him and see if he will come on EPs so he can explane all, thanks Grimmie
Old Dec 20th 2008, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

sorry Gremmie, Im hopeless at posting yeah he has a contract with Kindersley and has the valid WP and on the LMO. I am off to try and get hold of him and see if he will come on EPs so he can explane all, thanks Grimmie
Ahha ive just sussed out what EP,s is
read his LMO from top to bottom a few times
Old Dec 20th 2008, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

spockil is on a distinguished road

hey well i was at interview with kersely i.e siemens and for some reason I was not offered job. and I was looking at working on edge so i dont know what happened.
Old Dec 20th 2008, 6:44 pm
Lloydminster AB

Ahha ive just sussed out what EP,s is
read his LMO from top to bottom a few times
told ya Im hopeless but I do try Im still trying to get hold of our friend and I think its shopping day for them so maybe get hold of him soon, ive left a email for him
Old Dec 20th 2008, 6:51 pm
Lloydminster AB

Originally Posted by spockil
hey well i was at interview with kersely i.e siemens and for some reason I was not offered job. and I was looking at working on edge so i dont know what happened.
our friend went before work dried up thats why he drove to the border and then thats where it all went wrong, snow came and work is slowing down all I can say is I hope things work out for you. good luck maybe after the new year you might get lucky, not much of a help I know sorry
Old Dec 20th 2008, 7:44 pm
Forum Regular

our friend went before work dried up thats why he drove to the border and then thats where it all went wrong, snow came and work is slowing down all I can say is I hope things work out for you. good luck maybe after the new year you might get lucky, not much of a help I know sorry
thanks but what is ment to be will be.
i just fing it strange they will not even say why.
but I have got my name in list for other companies in new year.
so il see what happens
Old Dec 20th 2008, 8:38 pm
Lloydminster AB

Originally Posted by spockil
thanks but what is ment to be will be.
i just fing it strange they will not even say why.
but I have got my name in list for other companies in new year.
so il see what happens
companies are a law unto themselves here I think and dont have to say why, but good luck and I hope something comes up
kate
Old Dec 20th 2008, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

companies are a law unto themselves here I think and dont have to say why, but good luck and I hope something comes up
kate
thanks kate
im sure something will come up.
but it gives me a bad impression how can someone improve without constructive critasism
but onwards and upwards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.